Thread: [M] Pawsitive Felines (Holey & Crimson)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Default [M] Pawsitive Felines (Holey & Crimson)

"Honey... I'm home," said the knight as he walked in the door of a modest estate on the Imperial frontier, between the Human kingdoms and the Forest Elves. "Oh I forgot... I'm not married," he added with a chuckle, closing the door behind him. Though he wasn't married, he did have a daughter... a young neko girl who he had adopted as a kitten, thinking she was a simple cat. The way she had shivered from the winter snow made it impossible not to take her under his protection, and before he knew it... he had a daughter.

Several years had passed since he realized she wasn't a simple cat, but a shapeshifting neko girl. In that time, Karl's daughter had transformed before his eyes from a kitten whose playful nature caused her to make quite a mess of things, to a developing beauty who needed her own bedroom since sharing a room with him was no longer appropriate.

Though his duties as an Imperial knight required him to travel, he had no desire to expose the kitten to the dangers of his profession, and instead hired a housekeeping maid to make sure she was taken care of while he was gone. The maid was a former school teacher, so she also had all the means of educating the neko properly without exposing her to the sexual predators that infested most schools these days, as his daughter's safety was of paramount concern to him.

Spoiler: Karl Krieger 

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Spoiler: Karl's Adopted Daughter 

"Honey... I'm home," said the knight as he walked in the door of a modest estate on the Imperial frontier, between the The young neko girl laid on her father's bed missing him terribly while avoiding her maid from hiding her so she laid there in cat form sighing to herself. Laying in the bed she could still hear pretty well around like her maid calling for her to come out and then someone else... She heard her father's voice! Charlotte jumped from the bed changing back to her normal form making sure she was properly dressed. "Papa!" she called as she ran straight to her jumping into his arms for a big hug. "I'm so glad you're home! I've missed you so much! I thought you were going to miss my birthday...," Charlotte said her voice trailing off when a sudden look of worry came upon her. "Papa, you're not leaving again any time soon... Are you...?" Lottie asked with her soft yet sad kitten eyes looking up at him.

Her birthday was the most important to her since it was day her adopted father found her rescuing her from the cold wintry snow, but once she was of proper health she could change back into her half human half kitten self. Ever since Lottie hate to leave her father's side when he had to leave her, even trying to turn into a kitten and hiding in his things to come with him many time but failed. Her maid was nice enough, but the only person she really wished to spend her time with was her papa. Especially now since she gets lonely kept in the house and rarely goes out unless her maid takes her to the nearby market for food and other things for home, but isn't aloud to venture off anywhere at all or talk to strangers especially strange men though often when they go out Charlotte would receive odd looks from some of the people none of which had ears or a tail like her. It always mad her feel like the odd one out at times like that, but there are other that would give her warm smiles though she couldn't talk to them she'd still give a smile of her own back to them.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

It wasn't long between the time Karl announced his return home and the time an adorable little neko girl came rushing down the stairs and soaring through the air into his arms. From the look he got of the girl in her pretty dress running down to him, she had hastily dressed herself to the point where she neglected a few items, though it didn't matter so much so long as she didn't leave the house. Easily catching her in his arms, Karl hugged his adopted daughter close and stroked her soft kitty ears.

"Well hello there," he said to the little kitty as he held her close in his arms. "Of course I wouldn't miss something so important to you," he remarked. Truthfully, he had been delayed the point where the threat of missing the young neko's birthday was very real, but had managed to make it back in time, unwilling to let the girl be disappointed that such an important day for her would be spent without him. Of course, he had no idea when her real birthday was, choosing instead to celebrate the day he had adopted a little kitten, only to find out later on that it was a neko girl in cat form. He held no regrets, however, glad to have someone who needed him.

"I'll be home for a little while at least," he said to the girl with a slight smile. "I missed you too, little kitten. Have you been remembering to wear your panties?" he asked her as he carried her over to the couch and took a seat, settling her into his lap and continuing to stroke her ears. Since the girl's natural shape shifting ability caused her clothes to fall off since they wouldn't fit on her kitten form, he remembered how it was easy for her to forget to put on proper undergarments when she shifted back, particularly when she was in such a hurry to come greet him after hiding from the maid.

"There you are!" he heard the voice of the maid as she came in from another room. "Welcome home, My Lord. You're truly the master at locating hidden kittens." Whatever it was the maid had been trying to locate the kitten for, she decided it could wait and allowed Charlotte to spend a bit of time with her father, heading off to find something else to do.

"I have a present for you," the knight said, pulling out a pretty bell collar and fastening it around the neck of his daughter. He always made sure to bring some sort of gift or another back for his daughter, trophies or treasures from his adventures, or simply things he found in the store that he felt would look cute on her, such as this collar. "The rest can wait til you're birthday," he said, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Feeling the warm of her father's embrace filled her with great joy for Lottie realized just how much she missed him. "Really?! Yay!! I'm so happy I mean so much to you, Papa, I know work is very important to you after all... Thank you soooo much for coming back!! It means the world...," she said thought muttered the last bit to herself while happily holding father in a tight embrace not wanting to let go but she soon released herself for the moment to look up her father with one of the brightest smiles she had shown in awhile.

That was until her father asked if she had been wearing her undergarments causing her to blush in embarrassment not too long after the maid wandered into the room, but it be because of how messy her clothes must look since she hiding around their home. Not that it was abnormal for her to forget to wear some items of clothes causing her to be scolded by her maid often enough especially whenever she was in a hurry. "Nuh uh! I remember this time!" Charlotte said happily then lowered her voice so only her father could hear her, "Besides if I forgot I didn't want to forget to avoid being scolded..," the girl said quietly with a small pout which easily disappeared as her ears received attention causing Lottie to close eyes and purr as she nodded in agreement to the maid's statement.

The young neko's eyes opened and lit up, "Ooooooh! A present for me?!" Charlotte exclaimed happily as she sat up straight as her father pretty bell collar was placed around her neck. After a moment of admiring the gift Lottie began to play with the bell a bit hear the soft tingling of bell as she received as soft kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, it's so cute and shouldn't fall off when I change into a cat! Though... It may make it easier for the maid to find me...," the young kitten said with a curious look unsure of if the collar is to keep track of her or just simple because it is cute.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Squeezing the kitten in his arms, the knight held her close, unable to help himself from smiling at her words. "Of course," he said, not being in a hurry to let go of her, yet releasing her eventually as her own grip relaxed around him. "I'll always come back for my little Lottie, until she no longer needs me," he added. He figured that there would eventually come a day when the neko would no longer depend on him... but since she was still quite young, there was still some time to go.

Chuckling at her adorable blush, he gave a nod to his daughter when she said she remembered her underwear this time. "That's a good girl..." he said, allowing her to relax in his lap while he continued to stroke her soft ears, listening to the soothing sound of the kitten's purr. "Betty is only trying to make sure you grow up into a proper young woman," he said in the maid's defense. Since Karl tended to spoil his daughter far too much, it fell on the maid to punish and correct her when she did something wrong.

Chuckling as she commented on the bell, he kissed the girl's cheek softly. "That's the idea..." he said, stroking her ears a bit more. "It's design to shift with the size of your neck as well... so it definitely won't fall off when you turn into kitten form. As for the maid..." he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I've known cats who can move quietly with a bell collar... it takes a bit of practice, but it can be done. Don't tell Betty I said this, though... she insisted you wear one at all times." He had in fact picked up the collar for both of the reasons she suspected... both because it was cute, and because Betty had insisted he hang a bell around her neck when he leaves so that she can keep track of the mischievous neko.