Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Invasion on Geonosis

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Default Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Invasion on Geonosis

Welcome to the Star Wars Clone Wars RP! If you haven't read this thread yet, I will let you know now that this RP will have an episodic nature. "Invasion on Geonosis" is Episode One, and also the introduction to how this will work. The super cool opening crawl at the top of this post that you hopefully watched has everything you need to know about this episode. The Clones recently arrived on Geonosis, and the battle on the surface is going on, but you the players will be in a smaller mission separate from the main battle. Everything else you need to know will be told to you later. For now though, why don't you make a character and join this awesome thing?

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Spoiler: Also Some Rules 

Before you actually start making your character I must let you know that this is designed to be a short Episode. It's main purpose is to show off how this system will work out. If you enjoy it and want to continue when it's over, you are more than welcome to join the next episode, or if you need to, you can wait to rejoin whenever you are able. However, if you decide to leave the RP before this episode is complete, it will result in your characters death. You'll be welcome to join a future episode, just not as the character you create here.

Now let's get this show on the road! For the Republic!!
    Last edited by InfraredHero; 08-20-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Spoiler: Padawan Jasta Miral 

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, InfraredHero!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Domestic, 19th Century, Time Travel and some sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Othniel Rhys

​Name: Othniel (Niel) Rhys (pronounced Reese)
    Species: Human
    Alignment: Republic
    Class: Jedi
    Appearance: Niel stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs in at 200 pounds. He has shoulder length dishwater blond hair, and usually sports a few days growth of facial hair. His most distinguishing characteristic is his eyes. One is brown, the other is blue. He usually wears a grey hand made leather tunic
    Biography: Niel currently resides on the same planet on which he was borne and raised. He successfully graduated the local Jedi Academy at 17, and became a full fledged Jedi Knight at 20. His scores were better than some, worse than others. Although his skills are average, they're well honed. he has experienced several serious skirmishes.
    Niel took on an academic roll at the academy, doing budgeting, recruitment, scheduling and other various tasks. He has a small room over a merchant's shop, walking distance from the Academy.

Other: Recently a student of the academy, one Jasta Miral, has become the subject of a semi-serious debate among the staff. Some of his instructors are pushing him towards Form VI, while others argue he should be studying form III. Niel, always thinking outside the box, contends that the youngling should be studying Form V, specifically Djem So. When he voiced this opinion to the others, they all but laughed at him. "He simply isn't cut out for Djem So", they said. Niel stared at the others in disbelief for a moment. "Any Jedi worth his salt could master him in Djem So in under a year.", he replied. The comment was designed to poke a jab at the teachers. Nothing more, nothing less. They were so full of themselves, Neil felt obligated to bring them down a notch.
    The next afternoon, to Niels surprise and utter dismay, Council called him into chambers. "It is our understanding that you believe young Jasta should be trained in Djem So, and that you can accomplish this in under a year.". Neil blinked. He tried to respond. "Well, I uh, that is- I mean..." He was cut off with a smirk. "You ARE a Jedi, worth your salt, are you not?". Before he could respond, the council member continued "So Be It. You will begin training Jasta Miral immediately."

Neil is a paper pusher and a Knight. Not a teacher. What has he gotten himself into?
    Last edited by Shawn; 08-15-2018 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Updated "Other"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I might join this now and again, as a cloner busy on the other end of the battlefield. I'd like to be a standard clone, though. Maybe some sergeant with self-played recruits. Big fan of delta squad, but I like to ease in. Maybe further down the line. Is it cool if I join, even sporadically?

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Q, it's perfectly fine if you just join in every now and then. If you want to play as a Clone Sergeant/Officer, that's something you'd definitely be able to do, however for this introduction episode I'm limiting players to Jedi and Clone Commandos. This is so that the player characters can be in one area for this episode.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes, I've re-read the thread more closely and skimmed that page of idealistic episodic experimentation (which I fully agree with). Also completely understand the limitation to those two classes.

I'll gladly play a clone commando - perhaps a somewhat more authentic clone than his fellow in-video-game-depicted commando's (weird, seeing as they give one more freedom in personality), but I just feel like going new zealandishly shiny for some reason.

Will get a character sheet up soon. Don't make me hold you up! I'll also write my texts with in mind my perhaps somewhat more sporadic presence, but I'll try my best to keep up the pace regardless.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Name: RC-1210 "Dicer", "Dice"
    Species: Mandalorian Cloner
    Class: Clone Commando

Appearance:

One-Oh sports a large ordinance pack on his back with two distinct cylinders sticking out. His colors remain neutral, save for a few low-key shadow-grey linings on his armplates.

Biography: Bred in one of the four pods with his squadmates just a meter beside him from birth to accelerated adulthood, Dicer has always been a vital part of Kappa squad. In an atmosphere of experimentation, his Mandalorian and Kaminoan overseers saw Dicer as the prize sibling among a program filled with psychological irregularities. He is mentally stable, straight-to-the-point and very cooperative. Despite his upbringing as the choirboy, his more eccentric brother, [insert future RC-RP'er here] got hand-picked by the Mandalorians as Kappa Squad lead. The Kaminoans (like the perfectionists they are) resented this decision and made sure Dice stayed second-in-command without question.

Naturally, Dicer didn't care. He's a clone and he'd follow any brother into battle, with fin or without. Over the course of the quick deployment from the waterworld of Kamino to Geonosis, he has finally picked up a bit of wise-ass tone.

One-Oh is the squad's all-rounder, so his primary focus lies with alien weaponry, tactical overview and solitary flanking maneuvers. Like his brothers, he holds his versatile DC-17 dear, but is known to prefer the less advanced DC-15 longrifles for longer range.

Memorable quotes: "Shouldn't we have actual commanders instead of enlightened eremites, sir?"
    Last edited by Q; 08-16-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This RP has been featured as RP of the week

any
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Decrem Kelias (key-lias)

Species: Human

Alignment: Republic

Class: Jedi Knight

Appearance: A 6'2" bronze colored man with battle scars of unknown origin, and the build of a lean and agile fighter. His shoulder width is about 2'6" and weights about 230 pounds of lean muscle. Normally has a goatee but it is rarely seen because he wears a cloak with the hood covering his face (except when fighting). The most noticeable thing above all this is the brand of a slave when he was a child.

Biography: He awoke upon a bed in an unknown capital on a planet that buzzed around a council of men. These men, he learned, were Jedi masters who ran the main protection around the systems. One day a man approached him and asked his name, but sadly the man was awarded with the answer of not knowing. The strange man took him in and trained him upon learning he was strong and had experience, but no memory of, the force. [Kelios used to be a Sith but was nearly killed. This resulted in memory loss and somehow him appearing on the Jedi Councils door.]

Other: When angered his reflexes and subconscious will kick in to use force lightning, but it is rare. Muscle memory allows for surprisingly smooth and strategic fighting.

(Still working on the image)
    Last edited by R3AP3R971; 08-18-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast