Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Walkers (IC) (M) BlueMoon & Kiro Akira

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake frowned at her words and shrugged. "Right your...... Nevermind" He said and sighed remembering he was as old as dirt could get around here.

"Dont have to say it for it to be known Squishy." He said as a poking matter once more smiling afterwards. "I shall call you! Squishy and you shall be mine... Oh! and you shall be my Squishy." He grinned widely laughing once more. Squishy would be a fitting name for her.

As Raven stopped once again her groaned when she mentioned going alone and him waiting. "Oh come on, I'll turn to dust before you get back your so slowwwww." He huffed and plopped onto the ground before puffing up his cheeks and crossing his arms. "Fine...."
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Oh for God's sake, I won't be that long." She picked up her pace, only stopping when she reached another fence. "And I won't ever be your Squishy, brid," she called over her shoulder with a laugh before opening the next gate and going into a small patio-like area that contained metal playground equipment that had long ago lost it's vibrant colors. Most of the swings were hanging from one chain and the slide was cracked and sagging. It was a sad reminder of happier days, ones which Raven had not been a part.

She pulled her eyes away and quickly slipped inside the building that had once served at an elementary school. Empty hallways stretched out before her, the sound of her footfalls echoing along the narrow space. She called out, making the sound of a raven, her signal answered in kind as another door was opened before her to allow entry.

Inside a large room, several cots were lined up along the walls, some spaces even having partial cloth-lined screens serving as borders. Raven made her way over to the one farthest from the entrance, stopping in front of a large oaken desk where a sandy blonde haired man sat. She waited patiently, knowing Rowan would address her when he was ready. Just as she was starting to get antsy he looked up from his book, raising a brow at her, then motioning for her to sit down.

"Awful early...or should I say late...to be getting back, isn't it?" he asked

Raven smiled. "I kinda ran into some trouble...but all good now. Just need to ask a favor. Also surprised to see you are up."

The light chuckle that came from the leader of the small group was anything but pleasant. "I never sleep when any of my soldiers are away from the nest. You know that Raven. Now what is this favor?"

"Well there is this guy..." she started, while scuffing her shoe along the floor nervously, "...and he needs a place to stay the night. ...and I thought...maybe...he could stay here." She looked up at Rowan and smiled. "He's nice...kind of...and funny...sort of...but he seems trustworthy and I kind of owe him a favor....so...what do you say?"

"I say there is a lot of hesitation in your statement. What are you not telling me?"

She brushed a stray bit of hair her from her face, tucking it behind her ear before looking at him. "He's a brid…" and she put her finger up before he could comment, "...and I know how we all feel about them. But...he saved my life...maybe twice tonight and I owe him one night of company."

When Rowan raised a brow, she laughed nervously. "Oh no...not like that," she corrected, "...wouldn't survive that encounter...I just meant talking...playing cards or something of that sort. I'd be fully responsible. Keep my eye on him all night. Promise." She sounded and was acting just like a child, she thought. Totally nervous. Why did she always feel this way when she asked for something. She deserved to have special compensation for all she did for everyone around here...unknown things, sure, but whatever, she was deserving.

When Rowan finally nodded his head, she thanked him and left the room, heading back outside to meet back up with Blake.

"Hey," she whispered, "..are you dust yet? You can come inside. Come on."
    Last edited by bluemoon; 02-06-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake, almost as quick as she had left started moving around the area. Keeping a quick walk to his motion only to pause looking towards the back gate and frowned. A small hole beneath the gate was propped open by a box and he could see two men slipping their way in. They smelled different from this place and clearly were human, but what did he know? They may have been on a supply run? Shrugging he kept his distance standing on the top of the fence.

The two men had taken no notice to him and he liked it that way. The less attention he got the better, not to mention standing on a fence was one clear way of saying 'Look! I'm not human! I can balance on a fence with no issues!' Or so he thought. As the situation crossed, he took a quick wiff and smelled the presence of Raven coming closer to him. Taking a quick mental note of the two guys he nodded and quickly moved back to where she left him, yet he was laying on the ground when she opened up the fence and reached out to her. "It's been years! I'm hungry! Need....Water..... Turning to dust...… Help me! I don't feel so good..." He said before letting out a fake cry trying to sound like really was dying before laughing and rolling over. Quickly, the boy sat up and grinned. "Yep, a dusty as an old ass dude like me gets!"

As he finished speaking, he got up completely and followed her into the fence and made his way towards the building. "By the way, your friends are back from a supply run, Saw them coming in caring two big ass boxes. So looks like you're eating good tonight yea? It had metal in it from the smell, so I'm assuming canned soup or some shit like that." He said with a nod and looked around the area. "It's an ok home here ya know?"

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven shook her head. "Aren't you ever serious?" she asked, the smile on her face betraying the seriousness with which she asked the question. She led him into the old school building, moving through the hallway quickly. She nodded at the guards, Blake's presence not questioned while he was at her side. "Might want to keep it down...most everyone is sleeping."

She opened a door on their left, entering a dimly lit room with a few beds scattered within it. "This is our spare room," she said. "Kind of like overflow for when our numbers are up...or if someone wants some privacy." She laughed lightly. "...or in this case when we have company that may not be welcomed by everyone." She pointed over to the sleeping area. "Just grab a bed. I can get you something to eat if you are hungry. If what you said it true, then we should be having a nice breakfast in an hour or so."

She sat down on one of the beds closest to the door. It was actually an old cot, the canvas threadbare but useable. She didn't lay down, remembering her promise to keep an eye on the hybrid to make sure there was no trouble.

"I'll introduce you to my brother Rowan in the morning. If he likes you, he might even invite you to stay for a few days. So try to be on your best behavior until then."

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake frowned when she asked if he was ever serious and shrugged. "Why the fuck should I be? The only thing that can really kill my ass is the average Vamp shit and you know, losing my fucking head. Literally....." He trailed off and shrugged before following her in. He never planned on being serious in his entirety of life. He was who he was and that was just how it was going to be. If his childish actions got him killed then he'd come back as a ghost and just fuck with someone the rest of his life. Or so that's how Blake saw it.

Upon entering the inside of the school he looked around at the inside and shrugged slightly. It wasn't that bad for a 'lair' or hide out as they would call it. But it was still rather run down like everything else around him. Taking a look at the two men upon the entrance, he could tell they dared not question him at her side but the looks they gave him were. One would say not so inviting as they shot him the worst looks they could.

After they traveled down the hall for a few moments his locking eyes with the two men was broken as she spoke up grabbing his attention. And almost as if on cue he inhaled deeply and reeled back like he was about to shout. But as the voice came out from his throat it was a mere whisper. "Everyone! Look out! Wake up! Wake uuuuuup!" He spoke in a loud whisper then cackled to himself upon grinning at her. "Nah, you....Squishy things need sleep I get that. I've been around humans before you know. I know what it's like when you disturb their slumber."

Soon enough they entered a room that had very smooth and soft lighting, but he simply had the clearest vision ever thanks to his 'dark' vision. He gave it a quick look over and shrugged it off before playing off her words knowing damn well she didn't mean close to what his thoughts portrayed. "Oh so you wanted some privacy for some you know... Private time with me..... I get it now. I mean if they're ok with it and you don't mind the......Pain then I mean I guess I can give a human a shot or so..... Up to you." He then continued on with the rest of her words and plopped down on a bed in the corner. "Hungry? I ate before I started to bug the shit out of you. I'm good for now, if I get hungry enough theres plenty of 'food' around." He said giving an emphasis on the food portion of his sentence. Of course he wouldn't do that to her but it was still fun to poke.

Blake watched as Raven sat on the bed and seemingly watched him, while it wasn't much he could tell she was making sure he made no sudden movements. But the some what tense body language gave him a fun idea to jab at her some more. "I mean I know I told you it was rough sex and what not but no reason to be so tensed up I promise to go gentle...… I mean you can even start if you want...." He grinned widely before standing up and giving a stretch listening to a few of his bones pop before staring at her.

Giving her the almost same tense look she gave him he waited a few moments before sighing. "Right right..... Brids not trusted. Here." He said and within a moment he stepped forwards using his speed to be standing at the bed beside her. With that, he dropped the backpack only half filled with blood packs onto the ground beside her and then removed his rather smelly black and blood stained hoodie before revealing a combat style vest with an X'd strap harness holding his two swords. Under the vest was a black shirt with a old tattered skull on the front. Unclicking two buckles in the center, the harness for the swords came undone and he unshouldered them as well dropping them on the bed beside her.

"Better?" He questioned and perked before holding a finger up to shush her if she tried to answer his question and pulled a butterfly knife from his back pocket showing it to her and then placing it back where he grabbed it from then pulled the dagger out of his boot strap dropping it on the bed as well. "Knife is for if shit gets complicated. As for the rest of it, you lose it then your ass is first...." He said and peeked around her looking at the upper area of her ass the rest being concealed from the sitting position. "What little of an ass you got that is. But none the less. Your ass...." He said and then backed up before turning and darting back across the room and plopping down on the bed once more.

"Show you're people that as well, maybe they can shut the fuck up about brids for once yea?" He said and motioned to a small commotion of possibly three men speaking. While he was sure a normal human couldn't hear their words, he heard them loud and clear. 'she brought another fucking brid dude! Doesn't she remember the last one? Like seriously what the fuck?' Was one of the statements from the men before he was hushed by another. 'shut up dude! he'll hear us then eat us first! You want that to happen? Fuck we just got back from a run and you're already asking for death? Give it a day before you ask please? I wanna say bye to everyone first.'

Blake knew they weren't going to be as 'inviting' as some as it was normal but one could hope and it still really annoyed him hearing people place all hybrids into one metaphorical jar of sorts. After adjusting himself in his bed sitting up in the corner he gave a soft smile. "So as long as your brother doesn't throw me into the pits with everyone else I'd be glad to meet him. As for behaving? Please, you act like I never behave. I'm not a child." He said before crossing his arms and making a face as a child would do when scolded.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven still did not know how to take the antics of this man. He succeeded in making her blush again by talking about having sex, and she averted her gaze...but when he brought it up once more in the space of only a few minutes she decided she had enough of his teasing. It was time to get even. She remained on the cot while he stripped off his weapons, only flinching slightly when he moved so quickly to her side. Beyond a doubt she knew if he decided to take on the residents here, they were screwed. He was fast...just like a vamp...and his weapons were not what made him dangerous.

She looked at the pile beside her and lifted up one of the swords and turned it in her hand. "Nice edge on this. I'm impressed. ...but no worries brid boy, nothing will get filched, you got my word. The people here are just a little scared...last encounter with one of your kind took out over a dozen people and let a vamp in for snacking. Can't blame them for being paranoid. 'Sides, they don't know you like I do." She laughed, giving him a wink. "That is, if one day with someone qualifies a person to have such an opinion."

She set his weapon down, getting up and pacing the room before moving over to his cot. "Don't worry though, there are no pits...so can't throw you into one." She sat, sighing heavily, making sure her leg touched his, then gave him a soft smile. "You know, if you stopped acting like a child, like being serious for once, then I might treat you like an adult." Trying to act nonchalant, she shrugged her jacket off her shoulders, followed by her red scarf. The black tee beneath was form fitting, showing off her gentle curves nicely. She took a quick glance behind her and then shrugged. "I was always told I had a nice ass...but I guess until you've experienced it first hand..." She laughed nervously, every ounce of her self control needed to continue with her charade without breaking character.

She stood, positioning herself before him and giving him a knowing smile. "You said I could start...right? And you would be gentle? Cause this will be my first time. I want it to be special."

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

He grinned at the sight of her blushing as he had his fun of toying with the girl. Never had he been serious as he wasn't even interested in sexual activities, he had a full on life time to have them and in his past he well. Did enjoy such activities. But one can only do it for so long when the average for him was an hour straight if not longer. Upon her lifting his blade he watched her closely not sure what she was going to do with it but only watched as she simply examined it complimenting him on the edge.

Smiling, Blake gave her a nod and reached into his bag pulling out a basic sharpening stone. "As long as you know what you're doing it'll always be sharp. Been using these blades for about two years now. Found them on the dead body of one of those things when it came at me. I think they picked them up from a human tho, cause that dude.... He didn't know shit about swordsmanship."

Giving her a nod he only looked at his blades once more trying to re-assure himself in his head. He didn't like being far from his weapon, as shit almost always went down. But he took a few steps back and frowned slightly. "Last encounter took out over a dozen? Well shit, that sucks." He spoke waiting for her to finish her statement taking note of her wink.

Blake hated eaves droppers and took a wicked smile before turning things into a joking matter. He had to at least make himself laugh to ease his mind. "I mean if it were me. I'd make sure I'd get at least two dozen.... Maybe three. How many people you got here again?" He said before grinning and holding up a finger as if asking her to wait before shifting his appearance to the door and pointing at it. "Besides!" He said this time being a bit louder this time trying to be sure the people right on the other side 'listening for screams' as one put it. Stood there waiting. "If! And I do mean if.....I don't kill your entire group, you have to do something for me. Or I start with you first." He said then took his hand and with a not so hard smack to the door he continued. "Or! I will begin feasting on them in the next hour!" He said with a grin before hearing a group of men make the girlish scream he could imagine take off running down the hall.

With a heavy laugh he grinned. "Fucking eavesdroppers and their annoying selves. Anywho, I'll explain to....Your brother later right? If he has issues. But I mean anyone is qualified to their own opinion, I can't say who and who doesn't. As for pits? I'll just simply climb out of it...." He spoke and watched as she shifted to his cot raising an eyebrow at the movement actually confused at this point. His eyes shifting down to his leg where she brushed it. "Watcha?" He said and paused as she spoke again.

With a complete finish of her statement he was even more confused his face for once holding a 'what the fuck is going on' look to it. Yet he continued listening to her seeing a side he never quite imagined her having. Was it something he had actually done? "Acting like an adult wheres the." He cut himself off once more seeing her jacket drop a bit, then her scarf before blinking a few times this time holding a more shocking look. Her figure to him really wasn't all that bad for a human. Not like vamps had any other shape to them. They rather looked the same as well.

His face had a soft glow to it as she mentioned her own ass being nice and how he wouldn't know until he experienced it. Yet he tried to shake his mind out of the gutter and hearing the nervous laugh he attempted to take control of the situation. "Well.... If it is your first time then I can be softer if that's what you wish. Besides." He said and motioned towards her ass once more. "You got clothes on over that ass and." He paused with a reassuring nod. "Clothes do cover up a lot of ones figure."

Giving her a soft smile he felt his face hold a soft warm glow. Of course his hybrid blood made it a lighter pink then a humans would be but it was some what there. "As for special? Hey, a night with a brid for your first time? That's special in it's own way. But by all means start er' off if you plan on starting it off." He said and lifted his shirt slightly letting his pants sag a little. He wanted to call her bluff but was honestly curious on if she wasn't bluffing.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Oh fuck, this was not at all what she had been expecting. He was calling her bluff as she had his. At least she thought he was bluffing. Who would get the last laugh now? The blush on his face was something at least. Maybe he was a little embarrassed...or excited...by her offer. If the latter, then she was really in trouble as she had no intention of making him her first. Her mind reeled trying to think of her next move. He seemed to expect her to remove her clothes...show him her ass. Stupid...stupid...stupid. How could she be so naïve?

She let out a heavy sigh, trying to meet Blake's gaze and return his smile. "I really don't think..." her words cutting off when she heard the sound of echoing footsteps coming from the hallway. "Oh fuck!" she said, remembering the hybrid's taunt at the nosey people outside the door. She knew whose shoes made that noise. "This could be bad...just wait here." She ran for the door, getting to it seconds before her brother, his hand on the knob as she opened it into the hall. She squeezed through the opening, putting her hand out to stop Rowan from entering the room.

"What is going on Raven?" he asked in a loud tone, his eyes taking in her attire...or rather what it was lacking. "Where is your hoodie?"

"Nothings going on...and my hoodie is inside. Was getting ready to lay down." When her brother quirked his brow at her comment she shook her head adamantly. "Alone...I was going to lay down alone."

"Is he making you do something?" he asked in a quiet tone. "Barnes said..."

"Barnes is an ass," she interrupted, "...and anything he said was bullshit. Blake was just giving him and his sidekick something to stew on. He heard them at the door and went all crazy with.. Jesus Rowan, he was just trying to get them to leave. He is very sarcastic and has this odd sense of humor. There is nothing going on...no threat or danger."

Rowan let her finish, then with a firm hand pushed her out of the way and wrenched the door open, stepping inside and slamming it behind him. He turned the lock then shifted to regard the hybrid warily, sizing him up before noticing the weapons laid out on one of the cots. Perhaps a peace offering?

He kept his distance, his hand resting over his sidearm and his eyes narrowing. "Raven speaks well of you...so that is something. If anyone has a bone to pick with your kind it would be her. So what's your deal? You into scaring people who have a reason to fear you...or perhaps it is the innocent girls you like to fuck over? Either way, I recommend you start explaining yourself or I will personally escort you out the door...whatever the cost."

Behind him, on the other side of the door, Raven could be heard spewing a string of curse words, her hand pounding against the wood ineffectively. "Open the door! Rowan? Open the fucking door now!" In a quieter, yet still strained voice, she called down the hall for Barnes to get her a key.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake could see the some what panic look on her faced and smiled gently before taking a few steps back. He was going to comment and tease her about the situation when he heard the footsteps approach with quick haste. Either someone was really excited....Doubtful, or someone was pissed. Generally the two emotions Blake felt from the sounds of the steps. Looking to Raven he went to speak but froze at her cursing only confirming his mind.

He really didn't understand humans anymore, people from his time were a bit more.... Rude, and took more actions. Being scared wasn't a common thing as nobody cared whether they lived or died. Raven on the other hand seemed quite terrified by the one who approached the room. On top of that she left him alone in the room while she slipped out and tried to reason with them. "Anger, I figured." He muttered to himself before stuffing his hands deep in his pockets and pacing around the room.

A moment passed and then he heard the hissing words come from a mans mouth and then shortly after questioning her attire which caused him to giggle to himself. That would be interesting if she would actually tell them what she was doing but none the less he kept his mouth shut letting her do the talking. While he had a few things he could say to screw with her from the other side of the door the man sounded angry enough and for once he figured it was better to keep his mouth shut.

"Alone my ass." Blake muttered making sure he kept the comment to himself, she technically was alone but didn't mean he couldn't tease her for that later. Giving a heavy sigh, Blake flopped down on his bed and leaned into the corner waiting for Raven to return already growing bored with the situation.

Blake sat quietly and took note of the name Barnes, that was likely the first individual to speak out. Which meant he would be an easy one to screw with. Listening to the conversation Raven was having he only smiled at his 'odd' sense of humor. While he knew it was odd, it was also hilarious and funny. Most people laughed or they simply got annoyed and ran off from him. Either was fine to him as he could care less.

Hearing a soft shifting of movement his eyes quickly focused on his blades across the room but before he even moved to grab them a man had not only pushed himself into the room but locked Raven out. Instantly, he took a quick look around the room. Focusing on windows and any means of escape, even the ceiling looked as if it would be easy to get into. That was if things got worse and he needed to flee. Blake never was good for humans anyways.

There was a brief moment of silence as he watched the man glance at his weapons and then look directly to him speaking but not before his hand laid on the gun at his side. Blake looked at him narrow eyed and pulled out his small knife letting the man across from him, see it. While the blade stayed closed Blake wasn't about to let the man believe he was unarmed.

After Rowan finished speaking Blake chuckled at the numerous responses he could give, but settled with the first set of ideas. "My deal? Don't know dude, don't have any cards. My favorite is a royal flush tho. Gotta take the high ones. Jack, Queen, King, Ace. Innocent girls I like to fuck? Dude!" He said and motioned behind Rowan at the door. "She's got no ass! I don't wanna fuck that! At least gotta have ass, or tits. Tits are great too...." He paused to let his asshole response set in and then continued once more. "Explaining myself for what? Your asshole friends? Nah I'm good, I shouldn't have to explain myself for your uh.... Friends? Family? Whatever the fuck you wanna call them. They started shit so I played with their little game and left it at that. I didn't hurt Raven, Didn't hurt anyone simply screwed with him because he was being an ass."

On the other side, Blake could hear Raven banging on the door spewing a few words and then calling for the key. With a grin he leaned over looking at the door. "One minute Raven! Daddy and the big man are talking!" He let himself laugh at the matter before looking back to the man and motioned towards the gun. "Let me guess. Silver bullets? Made to 'take out my kind' Shit hurts you know that right?" He spoke as he held the closed knife out motioning at the gun a second time. "Burns like a son of a bitch, and often leaves holes in a body. Takes longer to heal." He said and then showed off the half healed holes in his body from the incident earlier. "Ass shot me with a silver embedded shotgun round. Still stings."

As Blake finished speaking he only stood up and stretched. "Got no intention in harming anyone here. I hate dealing with people anyways and Raven dragged me here to give me a spot to stay, but believe whatever the hell you want, your kind is all the same anyways. All hybrids are bad, All vamps are bad, humans are superior to everything, even tho they can't even defend themselves. They are entitled to the world and nothing can stop them now! Right? Everyone looks to a 'leader' figure who half the people hate but dare question his authority. Why? Because he's powerful and they know speaking out means getting killed, or worse, kicked out and left to fend for themselves."

Blake paused holding up a finger before side stepping across the room on the opposite side of his weapons. "Or let me guess. You think that you know best. That you can defend everyone from doom. But if I." He took a serious and rather scary looking grin before snapping his fingers. "Snap my fingers just like that! A whole horde of things comes running. Just watch." He said and snapped his fingers a few times before looking at his hand. "Fuck.... It's broken. Fuck fuck fuck damnit shit." He grumbled and shook his hand and snapped his fingers again as if thinking it would work. "Oh right.... I don't have friends it's just me!" He said then bursted out in laughter. Surely the man had a look of fear on his face and would shoot Blake but he was ready and keeping an eye on the gun in case he did fire. When and if he did grab the gun Blake was ready to dart to the side and defend himself with the knife in hand.

Giving his stupidity a moment to settle in he looked to Rowan and shrugged. "Look dude, I don't eat people, they're tasty yea. I guess. But your group isn't my type. They're too.....Squishy. Boring. Don't put up that much of a fight. I atleast like my dinner to give me a challenge. So instead how about this, you throw away that gun. I don't care for it. And we both drink a beer or whatever you people do now adays. You do have beer right?"

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Default Co-op--Kiro and Moon

Rowan waited silently while Blake rambled on, never changing his stance or cracking a smile at the hybrid's attempt at humor. He even managed to ignore Raven's ranting behind the door, not even looking in her direction. He raised his brow after a short while, then shook his head.

"You sure are full of hot air...and pretty into yourself...aren't you?" He said as he moved his hand away from his weapon, instead resting it at his side. He took a few steps forward, standing by Raven's bed, that was also littered with Blake's weapons. He folded his hands in front of himself, looking directly at the other man sitting on his bed in the corner.

"First off, I am not going to discuss Raven's attributes...or lack there of. She is like family to me and I am not comfortable with that topic. That being said, I realize Barnes is an ass and is quick to judge. So maybe, he mistook your 'joking' for a threat. I will give you that. But that kind of humor is not really in your best interest. It makes the natives restless. And while I know that not all hybrids are bad, I have to say the same cannot be said of the vamps."

He pulled his gun from the holster and knocked out a full bullets, showing them to Blake. Like anticipated, they were silver, the only kind any of the members in the group carried. Silver worked on human or vamp, but the same could not be said about the other kind.

"Listen, I don't want any problems and the only reason you are still sitting there is because I get the feeling your words are mostly fluff. I am the leader here, but don't think for one moment that I would kick anyone out to fend for themselves...not even you...unless you are a threat."

As Blake rose and walked towards him, Rowan tensed, his hands dropping to his sides again...and this time when Raven hit the door he glanced back. "You are wrong you know...I can't protect everyone...but Raven is my highest priority. That is something you need to keep in mind. I will not choose who she does or does not sleep with, but I will hunt down and kill anyone that hurts her intentionally. The last hybrid that graced our doors is proof of that."

Despite the situation, Rowan did allow the slightest of smiles to grace his features when Blake started in about his friends coming at the snap of a finger. "For once I would say it is good to be boring then," he said in response to Blake's claim. He shook his head again, then gave the 'brid a serious once over. "I won't be tossing the gun...but I won't draw on it either if you keep your cool. And though we are a bit low on beer, like we have none, I do have a full case of brandy." He turned to the door again and sighed. "I think we have to let her in...there is no way Barnes is going to get the key for her, but she may very well pound her way in. She's very persistent."

He lowered his voice and gave the man a solemn look. "I know where she most likely met you. She thinks I am ignorant of her little jaunts to the donation bar and the brand she hides under the wrist band. She helps provide for the people here...and I worry about her every time she goes out. If you really did help her out tonight, then the least I can do is extend our hospitality, but it'd be easier if you didn't scare the residents." He warily glanced at all the weaponry before him again, thinking it was a lot for one person to carry. "There's no reason for you to disarm yourself, you are a lethal weapon in and of yourself. Go ahead and gather your things up."

Blake looked to where his weapons were and watched as the man moved in front of the bed, to Blake's knowledge he was clearly guarding them and hoping to stop Blake from retrieving them. Giving a soft sigh he leaned back into the wall looking to Rowan as he spoke.

"Lack of? Oh come on so you noticed too so you looking as well." He grinned leaning in a little motioning him to come closer. "Dont worry I wont tell her if you are. You can tell me." He spoke in a half whisper before trying not to laugh by biting his lip and then letting him go back to what he was saying.

When he finished Blake only smiled and shrugged standing up and spreading his arms open. "Not in my best interest? Oh come on! Live a little, you're like what 30? In this time you have like 20 more years to live at best. And dude? That goes by fast like 20 years ago? That's like 5 years ago for me and it's not long at all. And bgg innit makes them restless, maybe they should live more too. Cause damn it's boring here. Wheres the music? The party! Blood all aro- oh wait..... Beer all around!"

Blake cackled in laughter and plopped back down. When the gun was pulled his eyes shot to his weapon, if he tried to fire and went for the kill this man would die too, but to his surprise a few rounds were knocked out and he looked them over. "Oh noooo silver! Owwww ooooooo.... Ah it bur- Oh wait it's in your hand never mind. That shit hurts you know, it burns like.... if you touched acid. Not like you know, heavy bone rotting acid but the kind that gives a nice burn? Battery acid in a way." He said and held up his hand which still had a few Mark's from earlier. "See it takes forever to heal, so throw them away yea? I'm not hurting you, so... If like you said you dont want problems then." HE trailed off letting Rowan finish again.

Giving a shrug at the statement of fending for themselves he shrugged. "Been doing it for years so it wouldn't bother me I'm here cause Raven offered. And fluff? Oh come on would I bullshit you? The leader?" He said and stood up once more taking a step to the side, as he stepped his image blurred asbhe dashed across the room standing still again. "See not allll fluff just mostly cause fuck you I dont care."

His eyes focused on Rowan and stared at him. His eyes narrowed and he focused as if he was actually getting serious for once. "Who she sleeps with? Kill me? Last one?........... Ew. Just...... Ew why? Just no." He said mainly referring to the first comment. "Nah, I dont care enough all of you are the same. Humans, vamps, all the same really. Hate each other and think your better then the other. Both was bbn peace but want to be dominant. You all suck."

Blake looked to the door and shrugged but nodded. "She'll get in if she wants to that badly, she takes what she wants." Soon his eyes looked to the man as his expression changed and frowned. This just got super boring and lame.

When he finished speak Blake did as mentioned and grabbed his weapons and resheathed and set it up again. "I am very lethal, and jokey cause shit gets boring, but I'll try not to eat... I mean joke with the residents as much.

Rowan ignored Blake's jab about him "looking" at Raven in a sexual manner, instead moving towards the door and resting his hand on the knob. "I'll be lucky to get twenty more years...but I suppose you know that already. It's one of the few things about being human that I regret. As for your party idea, that would only lead the vamps to us...and as nice as it would be to hear music again, few here have the desire to appreciate it. It is not the best time for us humans." He shrugged as he watched the hybrid pick up his weapons and strap them on. Whether the man had an interest in Raven or not wasn't any of his business, as long as his ward was not hurt physically. Emotionally, she was on her own.

With the slightest of laughs at Blake's last comment, Rowan opened the door, Raven nearly falling into the room. She had a scowl on her face, and her attention shifted from Rowan to Blake, trying to get a feel for any tension in the room.

"What the hell? she exclaimed to no one in particular. "Why'd you lock me out?"

"Boy's talk," Rowan explained with a smirk. "Have your boyfriend explain if he feels so inclined. As for me, I am getting back to sleep after I have a talk with Barnes." He stepped out of the room, with one last look over his shoulder at the two. "Blake seems to be thirsty," he added. "Why don't you get him a bottle of brandy Rave. It might loosen him up a bit. He's wound really tight."

Blake grinned as Rowan walked away 'ignoring' his comment sexually. Or in his mind Rowan was lying about it. But that didn't matter to him, giving a nod he agreed with his comment on the time of humans. "That's why humans need to step up! Be better! Show them long tooth freaks! Yea!" He said and did a fist pump into the air only to notice it was only him doing it.

As the door opened for Raven Blake watched her burst into the room questioning the two. "Boy's talk? Awww come on you don't see me as a man yet? I'm a big man! Manly....man? Wait...." He paused in thought and nodded. "Yea, Manly man. That's the phrase right? Or is that too outdated?"

Blake puffed his chest up as if he was trying to show off how big he was and frowned at the boyfriend comment. "Nah no boyfriend. Done told her she can't handle a hybrid like me. I mean.... Who could?"

When Rowan went to leave he plopped back down on the bed and watched as he walked away nodding at the alcohol comment. "Blood wine if you've go- Oh... Wait right... Humans....Humans don't drink blood mixed with wine...." He said at the last attempt to bother Rowan before the man disappeared. His eyes instantly shifted to Raven in which he grinned. "So how's it going?"

There was no verbal response from Rowan as Blake carried on, merely a disinterested shake of his head. Upon his leaving, his footfalls could be heard moving down the hall, then just the hint of his voice carrying as he spoke to Barnes. Then nothing.

Hands on hips, Raven looked at the hybrid with disbelief. "You're not starting that 'can't handle me' shit again...are you? Manly man? Pfft! ...and who said I was interested?" She rolled her eyes at him and when he mentioned the blood wine, she huffed out a sigh, grabbing up a key that was hanging from a nail in the wall.

"Brandy...that's what you get. And if you have blood in your pack, you can add it to the glass. Make you own mix. My veins are off limits!" It bothered her to think of him drinking human blood, but she tried to hide it, knowing that he wouldn't care one way or the other about her preferences. He would most likely laugh at her and make a show of adding it to his drink. She moved to the far corner of the room and opened the door of an antique-looking liquor cabinet, taking out a bottle and glass, which she brought over to him, her hands stretched out in his direction.

"It's going just lovely Blake," she said sarcastically. "I hope you're having a good time. Once you're done there you can go ahead and get some sleep. No one will bother you. At least you managed to weasel your way into Rowan's favor. Don't know how...you're such a smart ass." As soon as the hybrid took the offered items, she slipped back to her bed, sitting down while facing him.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to just close my eyes...but not sleep. Just speak up if you need something. I don't recommend wandering the halls...but I can't stop you." With that, she laid back, folding her arms under her head. Even though she had mentioned closing her eyes, they remained open, focusing on the cracks in the ceiling as she pondered her choices made this night.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast