Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Walkers (IC) (M) BlueMoon & Kiro Akira

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

For once, when Raven stared into his eyes he seemed as if he was mostly serious on the manner. While he would enjoy a night with someone, more or less a human at that, he didnt want to take advantage of her when in this state of mind. Giving a soft sigh he did glance back into her eyes and shook his head before bouncing her in his arms for a better grip.

Blake sighed heavily ae she mocked his words with a laugh and grumbled softly only to feel a bit of color come to his face as she nuzzled him, she eas cute he would give her that. But he did have to push the thoughts away. "Yes, stamina for me is different for you, tasting youe blood is something else, kinda like a vampire hickey if you can process that."

As the two made a few feet down the hall he paused in his tracks as if certainly thinking of it. It wasnt often where a girl was practically begging for sexual encounters. But most of the time they were drunk and hated it in the morning. Shaking his head, he continued walking only to feel the tug as they reached the hall to the room.

"Yea, only tipsy and here you are calling me Blakey. Sober you would never call anyone like me Blakey or have any nickname aside from 'brid or some shit like that." He said half poking at that being the only name she calles him aside from his real name. Yet even despite the efforts of her actions he did comply and took her to the room with the larger bes half setting half tossing her on the bed. As he turned away he shook his head strolling off. "I'll bring the alcohol and then maybe we discuss where I'm laying tonight if i do at all." As he spoke he slipped out of the room ignoring the dead sleeping comment. "If she only knew....." He said before sighing and fetching the alcohol she asked for. It only took him a moment to use his vampire speed to dart down the hall and grab the key then to the area where he smelled alcohol. Hisnonly pause was examining the cabnit for a tasty brew before settling with whatever one he grabbes first and a small bottle of crown he had found. Taking it upon himself to relieve the cabnit of the two drinks rather then just one he fled back to the room with a larger bed and looked to Raven on the bed tossing the bottle to her. He then took a swig of his own and shrugged. "Not my absolute favorite but theres one for you and one for me."
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 11-09-2019 at 03:44 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven rolled over onto the far side of the bed when Blake released her, laughing lightly at the trouble she was causing him. Normally she wouldn't be this brazen, but his constant teasing had left her with a desire to strike back...to create as much discomfort for him as he was for her. It was only fair...and she was enjoying the game in an odd sort of way...especially now that she was scoring some points. Propping her head up on her hand, she watched him run out to get the alcohol, thinking she would have a few moments to get her thoughts in order. But she was wrong, the time it took surprisingly short before he was back in front of her, tossing a bottle her way.

"Blakey..." she said with a grin, "...that was fast." She patted the bed next to her after rescuing the bottle, encouraging him to sit. "You must have missed me." Scooting backwards, she used the headboard to lean against, pushing herself into a sitting position. Taking a moment to open the bottle of brandy he had brought her, she took a drink then sighed heavily. "To friendships...and perhaps a little more," she toasted, winking at the 'brid before taking another swig.

She drank in silence for a few minutes, letting the heady aroma assault her nostrils as the fiery liquid burned its way into her stomach. She was going to regret this...she just knew it...but the brandy was suppling her courage...and hopefully would allow her to sleep deeply...something she rarely had the opportunity to do. Once she felt the buzzing in her head strengthen and the numbness creeping into her face, she capped the bottle and turned her attention to Blake.

"I'd like that vampire hickey you were talking about...in exchange for some of your blood...really kick this party into high gear." She had no idea if a hybrid's blood would give her the same jolt as pure vamp, but she was willing to try. Worse case would be no high...just the salty coppery taste to deal with...something she was used to well enough by now. She wondered if he would be game. If nothing else, she could claim something had occurred in here tonight at least...and would have the mark to prove it.

Normally this room was reserved for lovers...the open door meaning the room was available. Raven couldn't help but notice that was often the case these past couple months. The group was getting restless...and nervous...the time for another location imminent. She knew they rarely spent more than six months in one place, a year at the most, but she had grown used to the old school and would miss it...and the location of the donor's bar. But the lack of bonding...and the high tensions...were a sign of discontent. Moving time. Raven had other ideas...some of which she hoped to discuss with the hybrid once her head was clear. But first she would have tonight.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

As Blake showed back up and tossed the bottle he stayed standing there only to sogh when she sat up patting the bed. "Fast? That was slow. The hell do you think I am? Huma-" His words cut off as he realised he was indeed speaking to a human. "Oh right I forgot my bad." He spoke and then shrugged plopping down beside her as she suggested. He could handle alcohol much bettee but even he was beginning to feel the effects starting. The tingling numb feeling starting in his chest and running up his body.

He sighed as she mentioned missing her and shrugged. "Was gone literally a minute, but yea I guess." Blake then took a swig just as she spoke of being to friendship. And as she finished the sentence he choked in surprise nearly losing some of the drink. He then gave a heavy shiver blinking in near surprise as he glanced to her catching the winking eye. "And wai..... What? More? Like fucking what?" He questioned and was answered with her chugging the alcohol. "Ah fuck it." He muttered and tilted his bottle back matching her speed. He pulled back before her and simply watched as she finished her gulp. His own face heating up from the drink in his system feeling the good kind of buzz that made you giggle at every little thing.

The boy grinned widely as she mentioned the vampire hickey licking his fangs slightly in a teasing way. "Great I love leavi- wait..... you want my blood?" He said and let his small smile slowly grow before letting out a giggily drunken laugh and smile at her. "Oh so you want to be all wired up on my blood? Someones a cute little blood junkie arent theu?" He said giving her a wink letting out a goofy looking smile, he then shrugged and nodded. "Tell you what, youve got a deal I'll let you have your hickey and you can get all excited by my blood, but two things, you gotta take the blood from me, and you also gain the pleasure of explaining anything to everyone who asks." He said then smirked before placing a fang on the outside of his lip and quickly dragging it across causing it to cut open a wound, it would heal in only a few minutes but it was more of a temptation to call her bluff. Andnhe was starting to have fun with this.

Blake took a quick swig of his drink and smiled softly cappinh the bottle and pulling out his small knife setting it on the bed. "Here a knife to make it easier. Your taking it if yoh want it."
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 11-12-2019 at 07:55 AM.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven could tell Blake was feeling the effects of the alcohol too, his giggling bringing a chuckle from her. He even called her a 'cute little blood junkie', perhaps some sort of term of endearment from the hybrid. She was enjoying her buzz...and the flirting way they were behaving...something that wasn't typical for her...and most likely would be regretted tomorrow. But she refused to dwell on it, instead watching Blake closely as he split open his lip and offered her a knife.

He wanted her to cut him...and then take his blood. It was a challenge...and one she'd bet he didn't think she would follow through on. She had never done this sort of thing before...sure, she had used a knife to slice a vampire, but it was with the goal of killing it. Her 'drinks' always came from a donor bar...vamp blood on tap...in a shot glass. This was different...and she paused...feeling Blake's eyes on her...waiting...thinking she was bluffing...

"Okay," she said, reaching for the blade after the short hesitation, "...I agree to your terms. I will take your blood...and explain everything if anyone asks."

She took his hand in hers, turning it so the inside of his wrist was facing up. Swallowing hard and licking her lips, she put the tip of the blade against him, her eyes shifting to his for just a second. She pressed down, puncturing the skin just above his hand, then drew the sharp edge along his lower arm until a two inch opening was created. Blake's blood began to ooze out of the wound, droplets falling onto the bedding before she lifted his wrist to her mouth. Her tongue came out first, licking at the line of scarlet before she clamped her lips against the laceration.

Raven tried not to think about what she was doing--she felt like an animal--a vamp. But she also felt the effects his blood was having on her...not as strong as a pure blood's...but she was feeling the high. It was erotic in a sense, her lips pressed against his flesh, and the sensation of euphoria that was filling her. She moaned lightly, having to force herself away after a few moments, the intoxication she had been feeling earlier mostly wiped away. The viral blood healed...it was what it did. Which meant she also would not suffer a hangover.

Embarrassed, she wiped the back of her mouth with her hand, blood smearing along her skin. Already she could see the wound healing on the 'brid...the mark she had made would be invisible by dawn. She took in a deep breath then scooted closer to Blake, pushing her hair away from her neck--the side that was not scarred. "Whenever you're ready," she said, both dreading and looking forward to his part.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

[HIDE=Kiros WIP Post]

Blake gave a goofy grin smiling atnRaven, the effect was giving him a full buzz yet but he quickly took another swig knowing his body would soon try to 'heal' the drunken state and cure him of it. But as long as he kept the alcohol in his system it wouldnt do so.

His eyes watched Raven close as she scanned him, looking at the blade and him all together. Even through the drunken state, he could almost smell the slight fear and worry in her. But he was quickly taken back when she finally spoke, not only agreeing to his terms but also taking the blade in her hand.

"Sure you d- fuck!" He spoke and was cut off by the blade dragging his skin and actually cutting him. A slight sizzle came off as the blade did have a silver lining in it but before he could react the girl was on his wrist sucking it rather hard. While it was interesting to see he only blinked and let out a small laugh. "Thats what humans feel then.... Huh weird being on the opposite end of the suck." He let out a giggle and a smile watching her.

Moments later, the drink was over, and she was wiping the blood from her lips making Blake laugh even harder then he was before. "Damn you almost make a good vampire. The thing you seek to hate and here you are feeling the fun effects of one." He spoke with a grin and watched her adjust for the second part of the deal.

When she had finished adjusting, Blake focused on the bare skin of her neck and then before he could let himself snap out of it, he made a slow move until he was nearly right on the girl, then before one could blink the fangs were sinking into Ravens neck, two puncture wounds would now be there, but he only added to it by applying soft pressure when he went to suck on her neck making not only a set of holes but a red mark on her neck to follow through. He drank slowly for a good minute then pulled back blinking as the alcohol mixed blood ran into his system giving him a weird buzz but enjoyable. Yet unlike her there was only a smudge of blood on his face, in which he didnt even wipe off simply leaving it.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 11-17-2019 at 05:11 AM.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven braced herself for the bite...the piercing pain only lasting for a second before it was replaced with something else. An almost pleasurable sensation. The feeling of nirvana she had gotten from Blake's blood intensifying until she was in a stupor-like state. She suspected it was something in the saliva because it had been the same when she had donated blood in this manner. The last thing she wanted from a vamp was a good experience...and she had denied herself the experience again...at least until now.

It wasn't the same with the wilder blood suckers. They tore out the necks of their victims, their goal to kill and in some cases transform. Thankfully, the most common type to encounter were the ones like those that hung out at the donor bars...almost a docile species in comparison, due to their sated appetites. ...and Raven had killed enough of them to know they were not the main threat. Unlike most humans, she had survived an attack from a more aggressive vamp, only the administration of its viral blood making her recovery possible. ...and as a result, she now craved it...

A sigh escaped her lips when Blake released her, Raven allowing her body to fall back on the bed as he backed off a bit. Her hand went to the puncture marks and she rubbed at it absently. "That's about as intimate as it gets...Blakey..." she said with a laugh. "Too bad I'm losing my buzz...but at least I am relaxed and all tingly just the same." Folding her arms under her head, she looked up at him and offered a smile. "I'm just going to lay her for a while and enjoy the silence. Maybe get a few hours of sleep. Lay with me?" Her request was not sexual in the least, but she knew how he could be and was interested in how he would interpret it. Allowing her eyes to close, she listened to the night sounds...so much louder than before. It would only last for a few hours, but with her senses heightened, she could see the appeal to being a vamp. It wasn't that she wanted to be one...just that there were advantages which she envied...and craved. ...and if this relationship with Blake continued, whatever it was, she may just get to experience it more often.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake stared at Raven still feeling the adreneline pumping in his blood. Drinking from a human was easy, stopping was the harder part. But just a bit of humanity that lingered inside him would never let him take that so called next step. That was what made him different, or so thats qhat he told himself.

Finally after staring into space for a moment he licked the drying blood from his lips now not only feeling his drunken state but pieces of her alcohol laced blood. It was a different and much more special kind of high. One he oddly enjoyed more then a regular drink.

He heard her speak and shook from hisnthoughts smirking. "Oh no it can get much more intimate, but hey I told you.... Maybe another night. As for your uhh." He let out a soft drunken style laugh. "Buzz. Im feeling it just fine." He grinned widely in a teasing manner and stretched feeling a few bones pop in the process. "Lay eith you? Nope to drunk to fuck." He said and plopped his figure in a laying position beside her. "Now lay beside you I can do for now.

After a few minutes of laying beside her, he glanced over and blinked. "Tell me bird lady. " He giggled to himself as he came up with a hilarious joke of her being named after a bird. "Tell me what is it you like about being fed on, and drinking vampire blood?"

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven had been starting to drift off when Blake made his crude statement, her lips pulling up into a smile at his sexual reference...at least he did not disappoint...twisting her words as expected and making them about fucking. She shrugged her shoulders, opening her eyes and catching a glimpse of his sharp canine teeth as he smiled...the teeth that just a moment ago had been buried in her neck. Shuddering, she felt a chill run down her spine...but not from revulsion.

As his body dropped beside hers, Raven turned her face towards him, her elbow jutting out from under her head defining the space between them. Gracing him with a scowl for the nickname, she chewed her lower lip before considering the questions he posed. Just how direct should she be, she wondered, a light blush coming to her cheeks before she spoke.

"It's like I said...being fed upon is very sexual...so I assume you can see the appeal to that?" She lifted her brows in question, turning her head away afterwards to look up at the dark ceiling so he couldn't read anything else in her expression. "It doesn't start out that way...it's more calming at first...something in the vamp's saliva that acts as a sedative maybe...enough to take away any anxiety. After that, it's like being seduced...so all those feelings that go along with that."

She paused briefly, letting out a long sigh. "It was not quite as intense with you...but almost. Main reason I only allowed it to happen once with a full vamp. Don't need to be addicted to anything else." Crossing her ankles and pulling her arms out from under her head so she could fold them in front of her, Raven cleared her throat, wishing she had the bottle of brandy in her hand right now. Her face flushed redder at her admission, but she had determined to be direct...and so be it.

"As for drinking vamp blood, it's like getting high on alcohol or drugs. My head buzzes and my senses are heightened. For a few hours, I feel super-human. I run faster...longer. My body heals...if anything is ailing. Really, what's not to like?" She shrugged again, knowing she was addicted to the effects of the viral blood. She could do without it, but the cravings were constant. Aggravating...although not debilitating.

Rolling over onto her side, she looked hard into the hybrid's face, trying to gauge his level of intoxication. "Tell me Blake...would you consider traveling with me...or the group...if we headed out soon? There's talk of moving...been here over a year...which is about the longest we ever stay. Risk is too high at being found otherwise." She appraised him openly, allowing a smirk to cross her lips.

"Besides, it would give us time to finish this little game we started...plus I think it might benefit us both to have you around."

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake stared at her giving a long one at that. "So aside from you getting off to the high, you enjoy getting attracted to vampire powers temporarily. I guess that makes...... No sense but sure." He grinned widely and giggled to himself.

He let himself fall silent as he spaced out for a few moments before snapping back to reality at the sound of her speaking once more. "Travel with you? Like everyone? You still drunk lady? Cause uh dont know if you noticed. I am partially what they despise. Nobody in your crazy little group would be ok with it, much less try and shank me if i attempt to rest. Besides, where you moving to? Cause its kinda dumb to move if you dont have a location."

Blake eyed Raven closely before blinking trying to focus. "What game we talking about again? I dont recall."

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven huffed. "That's not exactly it," she disputed. "I mean...who wouldn't like the feeling of superior strength and speed? It just the whole being a blood-thirsty vamp thing that I can't stand. They are evil sons-of-bitches!" She rolled her eyes at him in mock exasperation, the slightest hint of a smile on her lips as she regarded his intoxicated state. When he questioned her thoughts on having him travel with her group she just shrugged.

"I'm sure it would be difficult at first...but they would get used to you after a while. Besides, I wouldn't allow anyone to shank you while you rested. Neither would Rowan..." she laughed, giving the hybrid a quirky look. "...like you would let them shank you anyhow...god...you really are drunk."

Rolling over onto her back, she took to staring up at the ceiling again. "As to where we are going...west...nothing more specific than that. We follow the stories of the queen vamp. Rowan and I have this stupid pipe dream of one day taking her out. Doubt it will ever happen...but a person has to have a goal...right? We used to have a lot of fighters with us...mostly just civilians now...not worth much...but Rowan feels responsible for them. So they travel with us...and we keep them as safe as possible."

She went silent for a moment, collecting her thoughts, his next question catching her off guard. He had forgotten the game he had been playing with her all night? She thought it might be best if she let it drop...ignore all the flirting and sexual suggestions he had thrown her way. There was also the sharing of blood...almost as intimate as sex itself.

"Forget it Blake," she replied. "Why don't you just lay there and enjoy my high for a while...you little thief." She missed the feeling of being intoxicated...but there was still the slightest buzz coming from his tainted blood and she focused on that. Her fingers wiped at the smear of blood around the puncture marks at her neck, idly putting them into her mouth to suck them clean.

"The night is never really quiet...is it?" she said softly, her head turning towards him.

"Think on it tonight...okay? Coming with us...I mean. I'm not sure just how long I will be staying with the group myself...I might just strike out on my own...could use a side kick." She chuckled, giving his side a quick slap. "You could be my watch dog."
    Last edited by bluemoon; 02-03-2020 at 02:18 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast