Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Walkers (IC) (M) BlueMoon & Kiro Akira

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake grinned seeing her hands on her hips and laughed giving her a wink along with two finger pistol shots to her "Ayyyyyyy but you never said you werent interested now didja? Huh?" He said standing and cocking his head to the side with one eye out towards her giving a side look. "OR! Did you? Ah fuck I dont remember...." He said sittting down and pursing his lips to the side. "Cant keep up with it anymore i dont remember."

He took the drink and pulled out red food coloring as a mere joke always having something in his hand to screw with 'norms' or humans so to speak. Then put a few drops in his drink, tho if one looked close enough it was obviously just food coloring. But regardless it did make the drink as black as night. "A good time? Please I always have a good time. When youve lived as long as me you realize shit gets boring and old REALLY REALLY fast. Gotta spice it up, live a little. Make something fun. As for Rowan? Noy the slightest fucking clue, I'm just doing me can give a fuck less what others think and not changing me for anyone."

Taking a few gulps he motioned towards the key she grabbed a few moments before. "Atleast i know where the alcohol key is." He said and leaned forwards smiling. Blake was enjoying himself quite so, he loved the thrill of everything going on mainly the drama he caused but everything was better now.

Watching Raven, he shrugged and watched as she laid dowm for the night and nly giving a soft smile as one last chance to poke at her before bed. Or possible last chance that is. "Well, if you need a cuddle buddy I'm all game...... But i do sleep naked next to others and do bite sometimes at night." He paused for a moment and perked. "Wait not like ow or ouchie bites..... more of...... well love bites. Just saying, its pretty nice." As he finished he smiled to himself and grinned before laying himself down for bed only half expecting a reply.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

After dealing with Blake's sense of humor and sarcasm all night, Raven would have thought she was used to him by now. She said nothing when he put something red into his brandy, and grimaced when he mentioned knowing about the key's location--now she would have to worry about the liquor supply. But the last straw was his cuddling comment, and she was unable to stop herself from reacting, sitting up in her bed and turning to face his cot.

"What is it with you 'brid?" she asked, her face flushed a bright red. "You don't want to curl up next to me...I heard you make the comment about my lack of tits and ass. Which was so crude by the way." She scoffed, swinging her legs over the edge of the cot and giving him a disgusted look. "And I don't want you naked next to me...or is that another one of your jokes? No cuddling. No love bites. Jeez...can't you just shut up and go to sleep?" She stood up and walked over to his cot, grabbing the brandy and taking a swig right from the bottle. With a deep intake of air through her teeth, she shook her head, her dislike of the flavor obvious. Grumbling, her hands went to her knees as she leaned in close to his reclining form. "Better yet, if sex is on your mind, you can go and just...take care of yourself. Leave me out of your fantasies."

She had a smirk on her face as she straightened up, cocking her head to the side as she awaited his reaction. ...and she knew there would be one. She had baited him...and he never seemed to back down. If she had been smart, she would have ignored his comment, but it didn't seem that intelligence gene was running very deep in her tonight. She had made lots of stupid mistakes out there...and now in here. She supposed dealing with his banter was better than being bored...like she was most nights. And she kind of liked him...not in a girl/boy way, but as a friend. At least that was how she thought she felt. It was all too confusing...especially with the way she kept getting flustered whenever he talked about 'those' things. The worst of it was, she could feel her cheeks heating up again. Damn the hybrid...this was all his fault!

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake grinned widely seeing her sit up and face him from her cot. He had gotten her reaction finally, it was the thrill of the night before bed, sun had a rough 4-5ish hours maybe which meant it was almost that time. His face soon frowned when she asked what was wrong with him. Wrong? Blake never imagined anything wrong more of he just played too much.

"Oh come on why cant I want to be up against you? And who knows I may have been joking. Not like I can see up under them clothes anyways, could be a magical piece up in there I dont know about." He spoke puckering his lips and looking to the side trying to be serious enough to look offended.

When she asked about him being naked ornif that was a joke he took his grin back looking to her. "Only one way to find out huh?" As he began laughing ignoring most of the rest ofnit. "Sleep is for the day night is for the awakening." Before Blake could react to much more the half empty bottle was whisked away causing him tonfrown. "My blood whiskey thats not fair." He said and watched the long sip before blinking. "Be careful bloods addictive you know..."

As he spoke he watched Raven lean in close and give him a response to his so called sexual desires and leaving her out of them. "Wait....... Ohhhhhhhh! So you dont want me, not while others are around. I gotcha no worries, secret safe with me." He gave another poke and grinned standing up.

"But I think I'll take them out on you anyways ok?" He said and stoodnup approaching her slightly gathering a wicked looking smile. But that appearance only lasted for another minute before he quickly turned away to hide the smile trying to break out, he then fixes his blankets quickly and adjusted the sheets for more comfort before plopping back down. "Maybe tomorrow." He said before looking up taking his bottle back.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

"There's a magical piece all right...asshole." Raven interjected, knowing she was allowing him to get to her, but unable to stop herself. "..and the only way you are going to find out about it is if I decide to let you."' She scoffed at him, looking at the brandy in her hand when he mentioned the blood. It was too late now, she thought, the burning liquid already in her stomach...and the smart comment about blood being addictive...well she already knew that. Although in her case, it was vamp blood which gave her a jolt.

When he stood up, she held her ground, not backing away despite her desire to do so. She wasn't going to let him intimidate her...or continue with this insidious teasing. Once the bottle was back in his hand and he was lying down again, another jab was tossed her way. Throwing her hands up in the air, she growled at him.

"You know what Blake? I call you on your little brag. To hell with tomorrow. We have what--a few more hours of night before everyone here starts getting up and moving about. Let's have some fun. You show me what a 'brid is really made up of and see if I can handle it. Are you game?"

This time it was her wearing the grin, even though she was not sure what she was getting herself into. She suspected he was all talk...bragging as boys will do. Plus, he had not shown any interest in her...just the teasing which seemed to please him when she blushed. Two could play at this game she thought...and this time it was her putting up the challenge.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake blinked at her in confusion not quite getting where she was going completely when she spoke aloud. But as her statement finished he frowned and shrugged. " Now you just soind mean you know, not interested in meanie butts." He made a rather sad face and took a swig of his drink then set it down besidenthe bed. "Well fine....."

The man patted his leg and smiled. "Fine I can show you what a 'brid' is made of. Sure I'll be game. Surenwhatever you want. People do wake up soon tho so its on yiu if they can hear anything. And I'll just let you explain." As he finished speaking he simply sat back leaning on his arms staring up at her. "Now this ass you apparently have and chest. Show me. Show me that Raven bird here really means what she says. And we can dance as they say."

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

This was the second time tonight Raven had called his bluff...and both times he had managed to turn it around on her. She was done playing his games. She scoffed, giving him a look of reproach. Her hoody was still off and she was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans. There was no way her figure was not well displayed. Nearly growling in her frustration, she put a finger in his face, shaking it at him.

"If you think for one minute that I am going to strip naked and parade around here for you to judge me, then you have another thing coming. I am not your little toy. You can see me well enough... If anyone is hiding something, it is you...and I bet you are just a twiggy thing under all those clothes. Nothing but a big mouth that can't stop bragging about his love bites."

She reached down and grabbed up the brandy next to his bed, once again taking a long pull and crinkling up her face. "I need this more than you do...you can just lay there. In a few hours you can do your sleep thing. Whatever."

She went back to her cot, bottle in hand, glancing at him over her shoulder before she sat down. She continued to drink, only setting the brandy down once it was finished. Fluffing up her pillow, she laid down on her side, her back to him. He could stare at her ass for all she cared, she was going to sleep for real this time.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake frowned when she growled in frustration. Did that mean no? He then blinked as a finger was thrusted in his face and shook. "So that means no? Well fine, I didn't wanna see it anyways. You're the one who offered in the beginning." He said and frowned more huffing. That was quite rude of her in his mind. "Why offer if you're not gonna own up?" He asked and watched as she snagged his bottle of alcohol "Hey! That's mine...." He said and crossed his arms listening to her words. "I'm not saying you have to parade around, it's just for me and nah that shirt is way to baggy for me to see enough."

After Blake made his comment he leaned over and peaked at her ass and stared for a moment trying to calculate it in his mind. "I mean the ass isn't bad you know I can go for it I guess.... But." He said and paused and shrugged. "Nevermind that idea you already said no. As for me? Obviously you don't know vampires. Ever seen one naked? All they've got is blood and man it flows through the body a lot stronger then it does the living. And." He whistled with a sigh. "Man they're a bit bigger then what you humans call big." He said and then turned around grinning. "But no mind, keep the blood brandy. I'll get more later if I feel like it."

After laying still for a few minutes and Raven had made her means to go to bed he sighed and sat up in a dramatic fashion. "God this bed so uncomfy I can't sle- Oh right.... I don't sleep..." He said with a laugh to himself assuming he'd get no reaction. Instead of poking at her tho, he decided to go have fun. "Well night night Raven." He said and dashed to the door and out to roam the halls and maybe step outside. He just wanted to explore at this time.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven balled her fists, her eyes tightly squeezed shut...but she heard every word the hybrid threw at her despite her feigning sleep. She had expected him to gloat and he had not disappointed, but that didn't mean she was immune to it. All her life she had fought to stay alive, facing one danger after another, but tonight the threat was against her sanity, Blake the dagger that kept pushing deeper into her psyche. So, he wanted to play some more...couldn't let sleeping dogs lie...as the phrase from so long ago went. She listened intently to his footfalls, waiting until he was past her and to the door before she rose.

Stepping into the hallway a short distance behind Blake, Raven cleared her throat to get his attention. There would be no sneaking up on the half vamp...it wasn't even worth her time to try. She walked briskly to him, her face set in a blank stare as she put her hands to his shoulders and grimaced.

"I have seen one 'brid naked, if you must know. And he wasn't much to look at. ...and I doubt you are either. But vamps? I don't know. Not really my type." She shoved hard against his shoulders, attempting to push him into the wall. "If you insist on continuing with this game Blakey, I will eventually cave...and you will have to either show it...or shut it. Your choice. For all I know you might be able to see through my clothes...but if not, then I suppose I am putting myself in the same situation."

She moved closer to him, close enough that he could smell the brandy on her breath...and sense the slight wavering in her stance. She was good and buzzed, her inhibitions lowered with the alcohol streaming though her system. She would regret it later, but for now her hackles were raised. "It's your call pretty boy...do the games continue? Or are you done with your flirting?"

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake looked around the abandoned and empty area around him glancing down a few halls peeking into a few classrooms, watching the humans sleep. Sleep was still fascinating to him tho he rarely did so only did ao when he was that bored or simply wanted to resr. It qasnt like he needed it but it felt nice to be human.... Or atleast part........Sometimes. No he was sure being human sucked. But the thought sounded nice rarely.

Giving a soft sigh he went to flee through a few more halls only to pause at a sound. Someone else awake at this hou- 'Oh.... simply her' His thoughts completed his sentenece as he smelled Ravens scent and her obvious drunken manner. Yet now she walked with confidence this time and even touched him which in its oen was a surpeise. "Hmm?" He questioned blinking as he looked to the female before him

"The fuck..... Are you talking about?" He asked staring her down. This Raven was much more assertive and actually seemed to be able to stand up to him. Blake then frowned and smiled softly moments later with a laugh. "Please dont tell me you wanna do this here. It will literally ruin your oh so great status here cause we both know i dont go small..... Thats me, everything about Blake is big." He said only to slowly raise his voice with each worr. "But! Raven, if I coul see through clothes we wouldnt have doubts with that body of yours cause damn id love to check you out up under there. You know for human anatomy stuff and what not...."He said and laughed at his own joke regardless of being the only one laughing.

Blake loved screwing around and well.... Screwing in general, his thoughts may have even crossed his mind at this point and how she was acting yet he kept his mouth quiet for once on that thought. He even stated quiet as he looked down at the girl feeling on his body even letting her push him against the wall before finally.

"Look how about this, as much fun as it would be to fuck the shit out of you, your fucking drunk. And really dont wanna listen to you bitch at me tomorrow for 'taking advantage of you' so lets go to bed and I'll even sleep too, tomorrow if you decide you wanna fuck then hey lets fuck. But when your sober. Besides, alcohol in a bloodstream isnt as tasty." He said this with no cares if anyone qas listening and simply sighed before picking her up by the waist with ease and carrying her himself. "Lets go drunky...." he said before going towards the room doing his best to carry her by the waist, even bridal style if shed let him. He didnt like taking advantage of drunk people, just wasnt his way of doing things cause the next day it was a lie.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 10-28-2019 at 07:25 AM.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven grumbled...Blake was talking shit again...and her mind was spinning...circling around her in waves of dizziness when he lifted her up. She didn't struggle against him...his hands on her sides were...distracting. She stared into his face, her eyes narrowing, but not angrily...more inquiring...or perhaps just trying to focus.

"Fuck the shit out of me?" she repeated with a laugh, her arm going around his neck clumsily for support. "..and taste my blood? Is that part of your love-making game too?" She allowed herself to be lifted into his arms, not resisting as her legs were brought up also. She giggled lightly, tucking her head into his neck and nuzzling him.

"So 'big' boy...you sure you wanna wait 'til tomorrow?" she asked, "...cuz we have a more private room a few doors down. Bigger bed and everything." A part of her was teasing...but another part was hoping he would say yes. Normally she was too shy to make this sort of offer...and with her life style, tomorrow wasn't guaranteed. Killing vamps was a dangerous business, especially when she encountered them almost daily.

Tucking herself in a little tighter to him, she tugged on his shirt. "Not drunk Blakey...just a little tipsy. Can still think straight...ish...and I know when someone is dodging. Tell you what...let's call this one a draw...but I still want the bigger bed so I can stretch out. You can sleep in the other room on the cots for all I care...just drop me off in there." She pointed to a room several feet away, the door to the room ajar. "..and bring me another bottle of that brandy. I want to sleep like the dead." She giggled again then shifted in his arms. "Sorry hybrid...no offense meant."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast