Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Shadow Walkers (IC) (M) BlueMoon & Kiro Akira

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

"Uhuh..." Blake muttered smiling to himself. "So if theyre so bad why flaunt yourself like a snack to them? I saw you hours before and remember you showing yourself like that." He grinned this time and stretched the feeling inside begining to fade. Raven was quite odd and different but interesting all the same. Blake couldnt help but see some interest in her and her will to have him join the group.

"Shank me? Id bite their ass if they tried. Not drink or anything just scare the shit out of them." Blake this time grinned and flopped on his side a little. "Not I am drunk!" He half shouted and began laughing at his stupidity. "Get it? Not I but I am?" He giggled to himself and huffed laying back.

"West?! Fuckiny nuts are you? Going after that queen bitch will get you killed!" He said and quickly sat up and rites himself before blinking a few times. "Shes in fucking L.A. last I fuckin heard and she is very well guarded. Wanna talk about fucking dangerous? Vamps on every fucking cornee. In her home? Six on every corner. Death run it is."

Blake sat there wrapped in his own thoughts, his questioning of the game 'forgotten' in which he frowned. "Fine forget it....." He mumbled to himself then sprawled out beside her. "My high? Me thief? Psh as if." He said getting his same goofy demeanor back. "Only thing Blakey is stealing is your heart." He beamed to himself while giving a sly smirk before turning to look at her. "And you got your own little high too birdy. Playing with my blood and what not.

As the two laid there he fell back again and stared at the ceiling of the room. The odd tiling the schools always had. Easily broken through and soft to him. The large squares to him spun slowly moving in a seeming right direction before fixating as he refocused his eyes. Moments that to him felt like it was three times as long went by before she asked about the night. "Quiet? The day isnt really quiet either. While the 'vamps' sleep, you play. Then at night, while you sleep..... They well, you know...." He said losing his train of thought for a moment as everything continued to move.

Giving a soft smile to her follow up he shrugged. "Look, I can chill out with you guys for now ok? And we can talk about this vampire queen bullshit. But hey who knows." He in return faced her and stared at her. "And if your dumb ass goes off alone, I may follow you then too, but there wont be no sidekick bullshit. You'll be my blood bag for when I need some juice and in return I guess I can eatch you." He said as serious as he could, his face not breaking as he focused on.... Her nose? Or he thought so til it ran off to the side where he found himself unable to keep focus. That was when his seriousness broke and he bursted into laughter. "Watch dog, blood bag? Hah!" He giggled grinning to himself before falling back and gave a heavy huff going quiet for a moment.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 02-24-2020 at 07:03 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Raven continued to look at Blake, her eyes half closed in her exhaustion, but her lips lifted in a smirk as she listened to him rant. Humorous...that was a good word to describe him in this...and his normal...state. She put her hand on his arm gently as he lay down beside her, shaking her head when he called her nuts.

“It’s not crazy to want to kill the queen...just nuts to try...I suppose,” she said softly. She didn’t respond to his quirk about him stealing her heart, she wasn’t sure that was even possible any more. She didn’t picture herself loving anyone, it would be too hard to get over something like that when they died. She had learned to respect others and look up to them...care for them as family, but nothing more. She had always thought that would be enough.

Sighing, her brows lifted as the ‘brid continued with his banter. “My high from your blood has faded. Maybe you’d like to donate more?” she suggested in jest. What she really needed was sleep, the man beside her be damned. She didn’t have his stamina or his ability to stay awake for days. The two of them had run all night and her legs muscles were tight, her mind swimming with thoughts of the next day and how she would broach the subject of Blake staying with the group to Rowan.

As Blake agreed to try the arrangement, she smiled to herself. He would make a good ally, although he would probably drive her crazy with his sense of humor. She would have to play referee with the other members of the group as well...they were not going to settle in well with a hybrid in their midst.

She laughed lightly at his continued antics, then pulled her arms into her sides and closed her eyes. “You’re not funny Blake...just high as a kite. Let me get some sleep...and tomorrow I will take you into the deep caverns beneath the school. If nothing else, you might enjoy exploring down there. It’s nice and gloomy...perfect for a vamp.” She elbowed his ribs before rolling onto her side, putting her back to him.

“Wake me at first light...okay?”

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake looked to her hand on his arm and blinked staring up at the ceiling. It was an odd feeling for someone to actually touch him in a calm manner. His eyes focused on the ceiling and Blake listened to her speak before sighing. "Nuts, crazy, same thing in the end. You need an army to even touch her. Imagine me..... But like a hundred..." He paused and shook his head. "At least five hundred in the lair, or catacombs. Whatever you wanna call it. Either way you'll need an army of humans and blood suckers."

He let silence fill the air for a few moments and just relaxed in an awakened state. It wasnt like he could sleep even if he wanted to. No5 only was he too paranoid but the last time he let himself nap around others he was almost stabbed. Giving a soft sigh, the silence was broken with her asking for more. Giving a wide grin Blake laughed softly. "You keep on and you'll become a ghoul you know that? And trust me, you really dont want that. So sleep for now, maybe some blood later?

Soon enough, he watched as the girl passed out. Rather quickly after she relaxed and let the slumber take her. "Sure whatever youd like" He muttered watching her.

A few good hour passed and Blake waited around the room before he got bored and rushed out to explore. He didnt find much aside from a few groups of people sleeping. Only two men were awake. Patrol? Or that was his assumption. Blake darted through the halls letting his silence steps take the halls, slipping through shadows and avoiding the two people he did see. Wandering about, he stopped once he found a room with three people in it.

One of the men was a target he seeked. Just for fun, he snickered silently to himself and quietly entered the room moving over to Barnes. With a sly grin he nicked his finger on his teeth so it would bleed and reached over placing the tip of his finger on the mans neck before lifting and moving a few inches over and pausing for a moment when the man stirred. Blake waited and then proceeded to tap his neck again leaving two circular-ish spots and then squeezed his finger where the blood would drip across the marks and run down his neck.

After a few moments, Blake inspected his work, and for sure it wasnt percect but one who didnt know much would think he was bitten. Tho he was sure if a regular saw it, like Raven they would clearly see it was BS. With his job complete, he dashed back to the room and sat in a chair across the bed from Raven, and waited til first light to wake her as asked.

As the morning came, he nudged her awake rather half forcibly. Shaking her figure slightly. "Aye, wake up the suns rising."
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567