Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 100... live in SAO [Pidi and Tessa1436 & M for Meture]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Level 100... live in SAO [Pidi and Tessa1436 & M for Meture]

It was now a month since Naru had set up his NerveGear, and was now locked up in a game with many other players, with only one goal and that is to beat the boss on lvl 100, many people had already started working together , or large groups had arisen that caused problems and some had already died.

Naru had now obtained LvL 8 and had just defeated the boss with a group, he put his swords back on his back, and looked at the booty he had received and sighed briefly and pressed OK, and walked to the exit, stopped for a moment he looked over his shoulder at the small group of players who were completely happy to have defeated the boss.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anne was only a couple for days new to the game. She was fairly good at it. This game was an escape for her. She felt that this was what she needed to do to feel whole again. she doesn't talk too many people. She is sitting in the grass looking at the sky .

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Naru had just bought some food at a small market, and walked down the narrow paths, he separated himself from people and refused to join a clan, he just walked past a young woman and sighed for a moment. "You know these fields are dangerous "he spoke and took one of his swords and approached her
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She saw a person walking towards her and when she heard what he said she replied "Oh I-I didnt know that..." she was embarrassed and blushed. She should know the basic things that are dangerous. She stands up and takes out her sword.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Naru grinned and wondered if this young lady could fight, at least she had to be able to do something since she was on the 8th layer of the map "You look cute when you blush"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She blushed even more. "I-I...." She turns away and looks out so she could hide her face. "If you couldn't tell I am fairly new at the game." She sighed and turned around.

(I have to go really soon and then I can't play for a couple of weeks and I don't want to disappear without telling you)

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Naru looked at her and grinned "Well, you don't have to learn much more about the basics, and we're stuck in the game"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She then turned around and looked at him. then looked at the ground "let's get off the field and talk somewhere safer."
    Last edited by IRLHarley; 03-12-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Naru had a laugh, and looked at her "Go quickly to your house" he said and suddenly was silent and holds his sword tightly "I know you are here" he said, soon they were surrounded by players and he grinned "You know you can't beat me," he said and grinned and stood in front of the young lady to protect her.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As quickly as she said they were surrounded she kind of panicked. "W-W-whats happening." She takes out her sword just in case, but still scared.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast