Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "A Bloody Mistake" [Pidi and Numbers M for Mature]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

As soon as she was gripped doior him, she began to beat him to his chest, but soon stopped and stared at the ground, gasping. "What are you, and what did you do to me ...." she said softly and looked at him for a moment. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!" she screamed then, and was shocked that she screamed at him and pushed him away from her and ran over her arm for a moment, pressing her glasses back on her nose.

"I want you to be honest with me and tell me what's going on, and who you really are" and she sat down on a crate and stared at him
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He sighed and he stayed on his bike watching her before finally speaking again. "It's simple, at least, simple in my mind. I've had thousands of years to live it. Simply put, you're no longer alive. You're dead now. More specifically, you're undead. You're a vampire. We had sex last night and I guess as some point I bit your neck and turned you into a lesser vampire. As for who I am, I am a vampire, obviously. I'm from one fo the noble vampire families."
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Casey stood up and stared at him with big eyes "I am dead?" she spoke and felt the ground beneath her feet and she knelt down on the floor "Vampire ... but they do not just exist in stories and movies" and she looked at him "Wait we had sex?" she suddenly said that he had deflowered her now and she was completely red
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I shouldn't be surprised you don't remember. You were quite the animal after a few drinks got into your system. Unfortunately as a vampire getting drunk from alcohol is something that just doesn't happen. Anyways yes, we exist. A long time ago we decided that it would be better if we went to existing only in stories than in common existence. Safer since then people wouldn't hunt us anymore. Though because of our need to be secret we have population control in affect. No new vampires are to be made and if they are they are to be destroyed. Obviously you didn't know about any of this so I would prefer to keep you not destroyed. I can explain more if you would like, answer any questions you have. However, it would be better if we did it somewhere private. Like back at your place."
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Destroy, why do they want to destroy me?" She said startled and stood up and walked over to her, her hand shivered and she suddenly stared at him hungry. "Why am I so hungry?" She asked and moved closer and stroked his neck, and bit her lip and then looked at him "I want more, give me more" she spoke as if she were violently addicted to the drug...

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"They want to destroy new vampires to keep the population under control. Too many vampires means a higher chance of us not staying hidden." He put his helmet back on before pulling her onto his bike, taking her arms and wrapping them around himself. "I'll give you more blood when we get back to your place and we're somewhere private."
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Casey leaned against his chest and nodded "What is going to happen to me, I mean, I am a student, I have to go to school" she asked and felt how the motor was started and looked up for a moment. "What happens if someone is find out what you've done with me? I mean you have to have family? "

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I do, and if my family finds out you will be hunted and killed and I will be imprisoned and under house arrest on the mansion until the law of population control is lifted. As for what is going to happen to you now, you're gonna have to learn how to live as a vampire pretending to be a human. You'll go to school to keep up the normal appearance of being a human. I'll always stay nearby, watching you, making sure you don't give in to the urge of feeding. If someone catches us together you'll have to figure out a way to explain why we're going around with each other. Until you learn to fully control your urges, you're my pet, my servant, in the simplest terms. Once you learn how to be a vampire and how to pretend to still be a human, I'll give you more freedom to do as you choose."
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Your pet?" she said a bit surprised and thought it did not sound nice to say that he called her his pet, she crossed her arms. "You pretend I am a puppy who needs puppy training, and by the way school is during the day, and vampires can not stand the Sun they burn away "and was somewhat irritated, let alone angry with him that he had bitten her. "And by the way how do you want to stay with me .. I live too small for two people let alone that I have a bed, and no way that I share the bed with the one who ruined my life"

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He pulled up in front of the apartment and used his leverage to pull her forward so that her head was close to his helmet as he goes to whisper. "Let's get a few things straight." He said almost as a hiss to her. "First, you are a lesser vampire, so you can't stand the sun, do not assume that a noble vampire such as myself would be facing the same trouble as you. Second, remember that blame can go both ways if you would rather I could report your vampiric birth to the higher-ups and let them just kill you. If I do it now, I could get away with not getting in trouble. Yet I am choosing to keep you alive and risk getting in trouble, so yes, you're my pet. You will do what I say because you want to not die. At least a dog knows not to bite the hand of the one who feeds it. Whether you'll be smart enough to realize this has yet to be seen." He let go of her and turned off the bike, getting off of it now as he stood on the sidewalk. "Now if you hurry, you can be fed some more and I can explain how you're going to be able to walk around in the sun despite being lesser."
    made by the lovely karma

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast