Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "A Bloody Mistake" [Pidi and Numbers M for Mature]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

A shiver went over her back, as he pulled her so close to him, when she heard his threats, she quickly looked away, and listened to his words, as she whipped her and stepped off his bike, and looked equally angry to him "I am not your pet!" she spoke again and went to the door and opened the door, and walked in. "Just a little while and then I have to bark for you or do you prefer a cat, I warn you cats can be meaner as dogs" she said and did removed her vest and placed it over a chair.

It was already clear in spite of her nerdy appearance and some shy look was pounding in this young lady who apparently did not let herself be frightened by anyone "So what now ... should I call you mighty master, bark meow ... say it "and she crossed her arms and pressed her glasses better on her nose with the top of her finger
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He was more than annoyed and when she continued to go at him he moved to her and pushed her against the wall. He took off his helmet, holding her there and threw it on the floor before getting his mouth close to her ear, biting it lightly. "Careful with what you say. Keep it up and I'll simply tie you up and not feed you. Unlike a human, you can go day, weeks, months, years, without feeding. The pain simply gets worse and worse and you go more and more crazy." He then let go of her and walked into her room, laying down on her bed.

"Nice to see the bedroom is in the wondrous state that we left it in through the night. A lot of physical kind of fun. The yelling and moaning that kept coming out of your lips." He said in amusement as he was now laying on her bed.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She was startled when she was pressed against the wall and closed her eyes for a moment as he bit her ear and gasped for a moment, and watched as he walked into her bedroom and lay down on her bed and brushed her ear and looked angrily at him and walked up to him and drew a pillow from under him "You can sleep on the couch" she said and took an extra blanket and walked out of the bedroom sulking and threw the stuff on the couch and turned completely red.

"If you do not think I'll share the bed with you .." she said and walked to the bathroom "I'm going to take a shower ... and you're sleeping on the couch" and she walked into the bathroom and slammed it door closed cursed him equally softly and turned on the shower and slowly took off her clothes and felt the warm water and sighed once
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He smiled as he watched her go into the bathroom. He was going to enjoy breaking her in and already knew of ways to do so. Blood was the key after all. He got up and walked to the bathroom door to speak against it so that she could hear him. "Enjoy your shower, I'm gonna go find some food. Actual food, not the stuff that humans eat. I think maybe I'll hit up another club." He said with a sly smile as he stayed by the bathroom door to see what kind of reaction she would have.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

For a moment she looked at the door, and felt something of jealousy when he spoke that he was going to a club, she turns of the shower and went to the door and opened it and was now completely naked and wet for him. "Well then go! " she spoke and breathed a bit faster because she slowly started to get hungry.

Quickly she pushed him away and walked to her wardrobe and grabbed some clothes, and glanced at him over her shoulder. "Well then go, I'm going to make a sandwich" she said hoping that her hungry feeling would disappear

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He was staring at her naked wet naked body and was smiling slyly at her. "So you're not willing to share a bed with me but you're willing to show everything off to me." He spoke almost with a purr like sound in his voice. "You should be warned that a sandwich isn't going to help you though. If you're hungry, then maybe if you promise to be a good girl, I could give you some more blood."
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at him as seductively and grinned "I'm not afraid to show you what you do not get ... and I want more ..." She spoke and put on some clothes and walked up to him, and picked up the hand in which he had previously cut and smelled at his hand "Give me more, I beg you give me more" and she licked his hand and wanted to bite into it

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He smiled and pulled his hand away from her. "Only if you submit. After all, drinking the blood of a vampire is something that is considered to be intimate, something lovers do or something a mother might do for her child. To feed off a higher class vampire than yourself is almost forbidden. However, for my pet, I think I could allow it if she submits to her place." He then let his hand glide along her face, letting her mouth get close to it again, but ready to pull his hand away if she chooses not to submit.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

she would prefer not to surrender to him and to know him late that she will obey, but her desire for blood was too bad, she felt how he, stroking his hand down her face, and she closed her eyes for a moment and breathed a little faster and picked up. his hand and licked the wound in his hand and looked at him "Let me drink" she gasped and licked a little more on his hand "I submit" she gasped and wanted to bite into his hand

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He smiled at her answer before he allowed her to bite into his hand. As he felt her teeth sink lightly into his hand, he made sure she went gently as she started to drink his own blood. He knew it would feel good for her, and he was ensuring that by her going gentle, it felt good for him as well. He waited for her to drink her fill and remove her fangs from his hand. Before he took his now bloody hand and rubbed it down her face and body, getting his blood on her, almost as if he was marking her as his own. "Now how do you feel? Behave, and I'll make sure that you're never hungry. Be a good pet, a good servant, and you will be rewarded tons."
    made by the lovely karma

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast