Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "A Bloody Mistake" [Pidi and Numbers M for Mature]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

As soon as she started drinking, she felt a sensation going through her body, and moaned for a moment, when she had drunk enough and he pulled his hand away, she looked at him, and tried to lick his hand as he stroked her face and looked at him. to "I will be a good pet" she said and grasped his wrist and licked his hand for a moment and then looked at him "I want to come with you" and she looked at him desperately "Take me into the city ... I want more"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Not yet, its still daylight out. My bloodline allows me to go in the sun and be able to ignore it. However, you are a lesser vampire, which means in order to be able to stand the light, garlic, holy water, and other weaknesses, you have to get enough to eat. While the hunger may be sated right now, you're still a new vampire and you don't know how to control your urges yet. I'll go to the bar, seduce another woman, and bring her back here. That way you can feed to your heart's content on her. Then maybe tomorrow, when the light is out, we'll work on training you. For now, I would suggest calling out sick for school and work if you have it. Tell your friends you're really sick and they can't see you for a few days because you'll get them sick. Under no reason, should you let anyone into the apartment that isn't me, nor should you leave the apartment. Do you understand? As well, what is your name my pet. We didn't really introduce ourselves last night in your bed. My name is Prince Etmere, but for now, call me master or lord. You need to get used to calling me one of those two if you want to be taken out to go hunting, in case we run into other vampires."
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Casey listened to him attentively and looked at him in astonishment: "Fuck you're a prince!" she said surprised and looked at him "You do not look like a prince," and she looked at him for a moment and yawned "I do not have any friends so do not worry about anyone coming in" she said and went on her bed is sitting and rubbing her eyes "May I call you by name also master or lord sounds so old" she said and lay down on her bed for a moment, and stroked the pillow, then pulled it against her and closed for a moment. her eyes "Why is my bed suddenly so nice ..." she murmured and looked at Etmere sleepily "Is this a dream?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Maybe eventually you will have the right to call me by name, but first you need to get used to calling me, Master or Lord." He walked over to where she was laying down with a sly smile on his. He leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips before whispering into her ears. "Your life as it was before was a dream, now you have finally woken to reality. The reality that you are now mine forever and shall always do as I say. Now sleep some my pet, I shall go hunting for us and find us some new food." He said with a smile before walking over to her bedroom door, watching her as he waited for her response.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at him, and saw how he leaned forward, immediately she turned red and felt his soft lips on hers, and closed her eyes for a moment and listened to his warm voice, and opened her eyes again and looked at him, and turned on her back and watched as he walked away from her.

She had seen films, and read books about vampires especially the movie as "The interview with the Vampire was quite bloody when it came to hunting, normally she would now be sick because she actually was not so good against such films, but something in her made her breathe faster, and she licked her lips, and she felt hungry again. "Have a good hunt my master," she said softly and was amazed that she still called him a master, and she plucked a few hairs. and she sighed for a moment and looked out and slowly closed her eyes.

In the meantime a man walked through the streets, she could not stand the smell of people, it is that their blood kept her alive, he stopped for a moment and saw a young woman and licked his lips for a moment, but decided first to look for a better meal
    Last edited by Malyka; 08-27-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Etmere had spent the better of the day hunting at one of his more favored hunt grounds. His eyes carried the mystical power that came with being a vampire. The charm he needed to make sure that a woman would follow him no matter how strong will she was. His power was even stronger since he was hungry. Feeding his pet form his own blood only proceeded to make him hungrier and hungrier. Normally the intimate act of sharing blood was something two lovers did at the same time as to not make the other hungrier. The only time one sacrificed life energy to feed another was a mother for the son.

Finally, he spotted a new target. A whore. He could smell it on her, the various perfumes, guy's colognes, and other chemicals on her that hinted she had already had a quickie or two with separate men. Her blood would taste disgusting compared to his, but he needed his pet to realize exactly what kind of gift his blood was to her. So that she would realize that his blood was a treat, not food. As he proceeded to use the human courting ritual against her, he let his own vampiric powers make their moves and slowly brought her under his control.

~~~~~~~~~

He would eventually bring her back to the apartment that his pet was waiting at. He opened the door, the women in his arms like she was in love with him. As they went through the doorway, he silently locked the door behind him and his vampiric magic made it so that human woman wouldn't be able to unlock it or escape from the apartment. Nor would her screams be able to be heard thanks to his magic. He quickly grabbed something and smashed it against her head, knocking her out onto the floor. "Dinner time." He yelled, hoping that Casey was awake.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Casey woke from some noise and slowly lifted her eyes and rubbed her eyes for a moment, then stretched out and heard him call quickly, she closed her eyes for a moment and sighed "It was not a dream," she murmured, and stepped off. her just as warm and soft bed and walked to Etmere "For a vampire you make too much noise" she mumbled and looked at him for a moment and then saw the woman lying in the middle of the ground of her apartment, she walked a little closer to her and smelled the multiple smells on her body, making her feel a bit nauseous.

After a few minutes she still had her hand in front of her mouth but felt the urge was getting worse, and she knelt down, pulled the woman towards her and put her lips to her neck, again she felt nauseous, this women's smell was terrible! she glanced at Etmere for a moment, then bit into the woman's neck and began to drink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he had found his first prey and fed himself, he stared at the unconscious girl she tasted good, but he was not here to drink there were more important things

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Taste disgusting doesn't it. That's what normal blood tastes like, though some tastes slightly better than others. It's what you'll primarily be tasting and feeding upon. Not the blood you've been having before which is the blood of a noble vampire. When you do things correctly, and go above and beyond, thus me deciding that you need to be rewarded, you'll be given a small amount of my blood for you drink on. Otherwise, though, you're gonna need to get used to the taste of normal blood, of the blood of prey and not master." He said as he watched her with amusement.

"Now don't drain her of blood though. After all, I am the one who went about hunting her, so if anything that is my food that I am letting you drink. If you don't want to be punished you'll make sure not to drink all of my food." He said with an amused smile. "Carry her into the bathroom, and lay her in the tub. It'll make less of a mess and allow you to clean up any mess that is produced with much more ease."
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Casey stopped drinking and looked at him gasping for a moment. "She tastes disgusting" she said and would prefer to drink his blood again but quickly looked at the woman and then towards her small bathroom and dragged the woman with some effort and put her in the tub disgusting "and she knelt at the tb and lifted the head of the woman and put her teeth back in the woman's neck and drink some more of her blood, after a minute she stopped and looked at Etmere "What are you doing with her, when you're done? "and she sat down on the wall and looked at the woman again and could not believe for a moment that she had just drunk blood from a wild stranger"Why is her blood so

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Her blood is disgusting because it isn't noble blood. That's actually what normal blood tastes like and is what almost every vampire feeds on. It is a rare occurrence that a vampire feeds on another vampire, and even rarer that they feed on a noble born vampire such as myself." He went over to the body and quickly started to drink from the neck, draining the rest of the blood and making the body shrivel up some. When he finished drinking he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "As for what I do with them when I am done, multitude things. Sometimes I sell the body parts, burn the body, buried at a mass grave site, bury under someone's coffin. Lots of things. Depends exactly on the person and whether I call my family's cleaning service."
    made by the lovely karma

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast