Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "A Bloody Mistake" [Pidi and Numbers M for Mature]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default "A Bloody Mistake" [Pidi and Numbers M for Mature]

Casey groaned and stroked her head "Too much alchol" muttered something she was not accustomed to, because she hardly drank alcoholically, she felt her stomach twitch, and without any feather in her bed to see if there was anyone in it she stepped completely naked out of her bed and mumbling to the small bathroom where she emptied her entire stomach over the toilet.

Cassy had been persuaded that night to go into a bar after she had been knocked on the street by someone and she had fallen hard on her back. He wanted to treat her to a drink something that made her very embarrassed at such moments because she thought men never really saw her because she looked like a nurd, but something caught her, so he decided to go with him into the bar. , what happened afterwards she did not know anymore.

With a sigh, Casey grabbed her toothbrush and brushed into her little bedroom, looked at her lingerie and put it on and put on her glasses and went back into the bathroom and stared into the mirror and brushed an oven in her neck and saw two strangers spots

She did not think about it for a moment, and took her clothes and looked at the time and saw to her surprise that it was already late in the evening "Have I slept a whole day?" she muttered in surprise and walked to the kitchen and made some coffee and looked around and opened her fridge, she was already nauseated at the thought of making food, and threw her fridge closed again and decided to go for a walk
    Last edited by Malyka; 08-11-2018 at 11:52 AM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Etmere had woken up earlier in the morning. The women he had slept with the night before was next to him still asleep. As he looked over at her he saw something that shouldn't be there. Bite marks. Specifically, his fang marks were on the back of her neck. He sighed at the thought of what he had just done. Currently, his kind had imposed a temporary law on not making more lesser vampires due to the fact that there were too many of them and they were in the process of culling lesser vampires to make sure that the human population didn't find out they exist.

He got up from where he was laying, being careful not to wake the freshly made vampire near him. He got dressed and quickly left. He called his family and a bike was dropped off near his location. He wasn't leaving though, he simply got into his motorcycle gear and sat on the bike across the street from the apartment of the women he had turned.

As he sat on the bike, watching the day go by, he thought on exactly how he should approach the subject with the woman. He didn't even really remember her name but he knew that for now, he was going to have to watch her and approach her when the moment was right. Eventually, she must have woke up because his heightened senses made it so he could hear her moving through her apartment. What he had assumed was confirmed as he couldn't hear any heartbeat coming from her anymore.

After a moment he saw her come outside in what appeared to be running gear. It was a sunny day, not a problem for himself since he was a noble vampire and his powers were much stronger. However, since she was freshly turned he knew that she wouldn't be able to stand the sun for long and soon enough would start to feel the pain. That was the moment he decided that he would wait. Once the pain started to affect her, he would come up to her and offer to help her out. He had his planned and knew it was simply time for him to wait.
    Last edited by Numbers; 08-11-2018 at 10:48 PM.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Casey went out and took a sip of her coffee and immediately got sick and looked at the cup and threw it into the trash and closed her waistcoat for a moment, and squeezed her eyes shut, for the first time in her life the sun did there currently; pain was still on her eyes, let alone on her hands.

she did not think much about it and pushed her glasses back on her nose and walked for a moment, she stood still and had the vague feeling that someone was looking at her so she looked around, she saw someone on a motorbike and stared at the shape and then went feather and stopped at a window of a shop and stared at the clothes and looked back inside and saw a woman looking at clothes, instead she walked normally she kept staring at the woman and felt hungry, and licked her lips, and felt her heartbeat increase
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

As Etmere continued to watch her, he continued to move as she did, keeping an eye on him. It was obvious to him that she knew he was following her. Which was alright since he was gonna make his presence known to her anyways. For now, though he would continue to observe her, intrigued to see how long she would be able to stand the sun or even the hunger that she would now be feeling. He knew more than likely he would have to find someone for her to feed on, and not only that he would have to teach her how to hide.

The real question that came to his mind was whether or not to let his family know of her existence. If they wondered why he was spending so much time away from them he could say he was taking care of a pet project he started a hundred years ago. After all, if his family knew he broke one of the more important laws, there was a chance he would essentially be stuck to house lockdown until the law was lifted. Which could easily be a few centuries depending on how long the cull would take.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Casey ran back again quickly and walked quickly into an alley and felt how fast her heart went, she looked at her hands for a moment, started hurting and looked around her and crawled behind a large trash container, and sat down there. "What is wrong with me, "she said, panting, pressing her glasses back on her nose and pulling her legs against her body.

She saw a huge rat walking normally she would scream everything together, now she stared at the rat hungry, and started to breathe faster, she crawled on her knees and tried to catch the rat

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He saw her go into the alley and sighed. It must have been time. He parked his bike on the street and got off of it. He left his helmet on his head though and crossed the road going into the alleyway. When he found her, it looked like she was hunting a rat. "I hate to tell you but that isn't going to help your hunger. Well, I mean, it'll help a little but it certainly isn't good for you. You'd probably just throw it back up." To try and not scare her he took off his helmet to show that he was the person from last night.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Casey just popped the rat who managed to escape when she heard the voice, she pressed her glasses again and was startled by the person with the help and stared at him "Hungry?" she said surprised and saw how he took off his helmet, and looked at her.

With big eyes she stared at him "You ...." she said in astonishment and stood up and walked towards him and drew back a little when she felt the sun "W ... what did you do to me!" she spoke and panicked, then wanted to run away from him, not knowing what was going on with her

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Calm yourself, child. I will explain everything. First, we should get you fed. It'll help you with the pain the sun is giving you." As he talked he carefully pulled a knife and put it in one of his hands. He gripped the blade in his palm and as he did so his hand was cut. He knew if one of his family members caught what he was doing that he would never hear the end of it. A vampire drinking another vampire's blood was considered an intimate thing. For a lesser vampire to drink blood from a noble vampire was almost completely unheard of. However, his most pressing concern was making sure she didn't go crazy from not feeding. As he opened his hand the blood quickly formed and started to drip on the ground.

He looked around for something to contain the blood and he saw what looked like an empty beer bottle. He grabbed it quickly and let the blood go from his hand into the bottle. Filling it up quickly before clenching his hand into a fist to stop more blood from coming out. He used his uncut hand to hold out the now filled bottle of blood out to her. "Drink." Was all he said as he watched her carefully.
    made by the lovely karma

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

she looked at the young man with wide eyes and saw how he cut into himself. "Keep calm, you cut yourself and I have to take it easy," she said, watching him drop the blood into an empty bottle, she quickly grabbed a handkerchief, and grabbed his bloody hand for a moment, stared at his hand, and felt a kind of desire.

When he wanted to give her the bottle she looked at him with disbelief and then at the bottle. "Do you know how many diseases there can be in that bottle!" and she kept staring at the bottle and smelled the blood, her heart went faster and she quickly looked away and still held his bloody hand and stared at it, and before she knew it she licked his hand and tasted the blood and began to suck his hand, and became somewhat wilder and pressed him against the container and closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the taste of his blood.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and pushed him away from her and looked at him panting, she had not drunk much, but she now realized what she was doing and then ran away in full panic

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He sighed and before giving chase dumped the blood into a nearby drain as to not leave any evidence before wrapping his hand up with some dirty cloth that was in the alleyway. He then went back to his bike and proceeded to drive it into the alleyway chasing after her. Eventually he caught up with her and pulled in front of her in part of another alleyway. "For the devil's sake could you stop running and let me help you. I told you I would explain everything that is going on with you. Don't you want the answers to your questions?"
    made by the lovely karma

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast