Thread: [M] Blood Slave (1x1 with Nero and Pidpuuu)

In a small state, in a not so big town, next to a mountain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Blood Slave (1x1 with Nero and Pidpuuu)

The clouds laid lazily in the sky, they hung low and didn’t seem to be going anywhere. They would spit out rain every so often before quitting. A lady stepped from the curb into the black limousine. Once she was planted in her seat she smoothed out her black form fitting dress, then fiddled with the silk blue scarf around her neck. That was the only source of color to be found on the blonde headed women. Orion’s eyes shifted from his drink to the new comer. Her name was Lady Blue, and she had one hell of a reputation within the vampire world. Rumors said she gained her name from her interest in blues style music or she simply loved the color blue, those were the innocent rumors. The darker ones went something along the lines of if she handed you or a family member a blue flower it meant that she would be putting them in a grave, the other one says she liked the color human’s lips turned when she choked the life out of them. Having worked for Blue for many years, Orion had seen the ugly side of her many times and she wasn’t a vampire that you messed with. That’s why he had been on edge when she stepped into the car, he knew had wrong his boss and there was good chance he would be in line to get his head chopped off.

“Relax deary, If I wanted you dead we wouldn’t sitting in this car together. You’d already be in your grave.” Her voice was like silk ribbons, it was fine and soft.

The corner of Orion’s lips tugged up a bit. “ I’m aware. Doesn’t mean I can’t feel stupid for what I have done. “ He replied. Bloodlust was a hell of a disadvantage to being a vampire. It was easier to manage the craving as long as the vampire drank blood regular. Orion had fallen off the blood train, refusing to drink blood for months almost going a whole year before he touched the crimson substance again. He was driven into a blood frenzy, unable to control his need for blood he began murdering. Things got a little too out of hand when he ended up killing on of Blue’s human employee’s. She had a strict no killing policy within her bar, mainly because she kept a low profile and refused to have hunters lurking in her businesses

“ Forget it. Let’s focus on positives instead of what should have been done differently. We’re going to The Warehouse.” She retorted, waving her hand slightly to dismiss his earlier comment.

Orion’s eyes glowed with excitement. The Warehouse was a code word that attracted vampires from all corners of the streets. It was a place where vampires could buy blood slaves, usually the humans costed a pretty penny. Sometimes it was easier to buy your meal than worry about having hunters on your back for the next several months.

~~~~

After a twenty minute drive, they pulled into a large somewhat run down factory building. It was abandoned long ago and the place was rarely visited since then. Orion’s eyes scanned the area, his sight drowning in random faces as he passed by groups of vampires. They had sectioned off the humans by groups. Some were sold in bundles, usually sold to vampires who pimped them out as personal blood banks. The thinner group was willing humans ready to be sold off to anyone willing to pay. The vampire’s boots made a soft thudding sound against the tile flooring as he came to a stop. His eyes fell onto a girl who was a willing candidate. He wasn’t sure what had come over him but he had this burning desire to have this girl. Orion stepped into the ring and raised the bid higher than what the other man was offering. The vampire shot him a glare before shaking his head. He backed out of the bid, leaving Orion as the highest bidder. He somewhat held his breath as he waited for someone else to call out a higher bid, when it didn’t come he went numb. The vampire was suddenly the owner of a human blood slave. His eyes fell back onto the girl before he made his way up to the stage to claim his prize.

She's mine.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

There she walked through the long corridor, she only had a white dress on, and walked with her bare foot through the big hall, it smelled a bit stale, and for a moment she looked over her shoulder at the man behind her who was busy with his cell phone. .

"They're going to make a lot of money for you, since you're the first in years that volunteered to be sold." spoke a man who walked beside her to take her to the big room where she would be sold "A virgin, with pure and unique blood, that would make any vampire crazy"

She stared at him for a moment, then looked at a large door that opened, she saw several people looking a little afraid of not knowing who would buy them, and some tried to get the attention of their potential buyer.

As soon as they walked into the hall, it was quiet for a moment and some vampires smelled her strong smell right away, but she immediately noticed that she would be auctioned and not everyone was allowed to join in, let alone that they usually cost a lot of money, Soon she heard people bidding on her, they were not many, but the amount went steeper, until it suddenly stopped and a final bid was made. She looked up and saw a young man.

"I'm sold"

------------------------------------------------

She stared at the small building in front of her and took a deep breath and looked at the note to see if it was the right adare, she watched it again and then walked to the door and walked in. "Hello? M ... Mr Smits ... "she whispered softly and looked around and saw old books. She took one and looked at it for a while. It was an old language that she did not understand.

"Latin" spoke a tall man with dark hair, who smiled at her and walked towards her "Are you Mr. Smits?" she asked hesitantly and put the book back in its place. "Yes, that's me, but call me Johnathan" he said and pointed to a couch, grabbed two cups and put tea in there and gave one to the young lady.

"My name is Anna, and I know that you work for the underworld, I want to give myself to the underworld to be sold as a slave" said the young ladies to his surprise. Johnathan sat down and gave her the cup of tea she neatly took and took a sip herself. "I must say that I am very surprised, that a beautiful young woman like you voluntarily gives yourself to the underworld," he said, surprised and stared at her.

She was beautiful and will certainly make a lot of money both for the underworld and a small part for him, he worked for years for the underworld, and often arranged slaves for them. But a volunteer who gave himself to an auction had not happened in years, it was very unique that someone voluntarily gave himself up to this world. but not only her voluntary choice made her unique, something in her was different - he knew for sure she was a virgin, something that was not very common, but her eyes how she looked, she was very unique in his eyes.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

In a small state, in a not so big town, next to a mountain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Orion scowled. All signs of rational thinking had been thrown out the window because of his bloodlust. Even though he knew he couldn't kill her off as that would be a waste of good money, everything in his mind screamed to rip her throat out. To top of his misery, his 'little' bid would leave a nice dent in his bank account. He walked over to the stage taking ahold of the chain attached to his prize. He had a few days until he actually had to turn in the money. The auctioneer knew Orion well because of Lady Blue, sometimes working beside her had its perks. The vampire lead the girl off the stage and through the crowd of people. Every vampire had their eyes turned to them and their sharp red eyes had a hint of malice in them. Orion began wondering what he would do with her, besides the obvious. Maybe he could put her in the wine cellar to live with the spiders, never to think about her until he needed her blood. He glance back at the girl.

" You get to meet a very powerful lady, don't speak to her unless she addresses you first. Also, don't look her in the eyes. You're beneath her and she doesn't like when humans make eye contact with her."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Hesitantly, she looked at him briefly with her bright green eyes and nodded to him "Yes master" and she looked back at the ground, and walked calmly with him to a woman named "Lady Blue"

Anna knew about the fierce rules of the underworld, Johnathan had taught her something. "Always look at the ground and answer only with Yes Master or Yes my lady" she repeated in her thoughts, the reason of the white dress she was wearing now, because she would receive appropriate clothing, from her master or mistress.

once at "Lady Blue" she leaned neatly through her knees and then straightened again and stared at the ground waiting for her orders, she squeezed her wrist even though she voluntarily gave herself to the underworld, yet she was equally worried about what was going to happen
    Last edited by Malyka; 08-22-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise