Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog: Caught In A Lab

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default Sonic the Hedgehog: Caught In A Lab

Caught In A Lab

Hi. My name is Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. You see, I am in a Mobian research lab, and getting stabbed with needles, knives and liquids are just part of my daily life. They have been since I was brought into this world by my mother, who died in the process of giving birth to me. She was underfed, sick and weak so it was expected that she would die. After all, I was only conceived because the scientists at the lab wanted to see how Mobian bodies react to pregnancy. Anyway, I was covered in scars, burns and other wounds when you found me. You were a scientist that just got hired to work in the lab. The interesting part? You were fresh out of college with an IQ of 300. You always been interested in the way a Mobian's body functions compared to a human's. But, as the scientists continued to experiment on me, take more blood samples and all that jazz, I had started to get rebellious. The scientists decided that it was time to move into the final stages of their experiments with me. Dissection. But, over the time that you have been the one to care for me, like being the one to feed me, you had grown attached to me. Maybe I have grown attached to you, or I am going crazy as a result of all the experiments. This can't end well, can it?

Roles:

The New Scientist

Scientists

Other Mobians (Examples: Shadow the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, etc)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Name:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Nickname:

Experiment 76195

Male

Bio:

Sonic was born into the lab from a mother that was captured before she got pregnant with Sonic inside her. Sonic's father died from an experiment that the scientists did, and Sonic's mother died during his birth, and Sonic had to be rescued through a c-section. So, Sonic was an orphan since the beginning of his life. He was bottle-fed and raised by the scientist, who later betrayed his trust by starting to do experiments on him. Sonic got used to people injecting him with liquids, taking blood samples, getting cut with a knife to see how the wound would heal, you name it. After several years of torture, Sonic started to fight back...

Personality:

Sonic has been described as being "like the wind"; a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He values freedom above all else and lives his life according to his own rules rather than the standards of those around him and without concern for what others think, and enjoys nothing more than traveling the world. Endowed with a strong passion for life, he is always moving forward to look for his next challenge. Sonic is most of the time easy-going, cool and care-free. However, he is often impatient, hates boredom and has a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into trouble without a second thought and regardless of other's warnings. Regardless, he is honest and always keeps his promises.

Crush:

Impress me

Mate:

None

Kits:

I might have some, if they took sperm from me without me knowing it.

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, DannyPhantom!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This RP has been featured as RP of the week