Thread: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9: Space Truckin (Pidi and Cfavano )

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9: Space Truckin (Pidi and Cfavano )

(Possibly M for Mature, this means that there is rude language, and brute force and possible other, Mature circumstances)

She pressed her glasses better on her nose and stared at the big two screens, her eyes slid to the left screen, and stared at the many reactions to her newly posted blog that was about "The brainless sluts from school" she had to laugh many reactions were just rude "Looks like someone agrees with me" spoke the and grinned briefly and grabbed a new chocolate stick, and put it in her mouth and looked at her other screen and was chatting with her little "group of friends"

[URL = "https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/13/130630/2932874-1492538667213.jpg"] Yunukie [/ URL] She was a real computer nurd, and played a lot of games on her PS4 or was very busy with her blog, of which nobody knew she was the one, who made all these blogs, because she was not really the type at school, who are so sneaky about people, this more because they are often very shy and withdrawn person.

She heard her mother call her name again, that she really had to go to school. She stood up against her and closed her computer and put on her headphones and turned on her ipod, and quickly heard the music of Nirvana. that fucking call I'm going "she grumbled as she walked downstairs and threw her school bag over her shoulder sighed and looked at her mother, from the day her father suddenly left for a much younger woman, her mother was often stressed out, the house was a big mess to becoming something she could not handle, that was also a of the reasons she liked being locked up in her room and that she had started those blogs, she gave her mother a kiss on the cheek and then walked out of the house.

It was pretty sunny and she looked at the sky for a moment and then went to school and soon she saw whon of her friends walking and staring at him for a moment and ran quickly to him and walked next to him "And did you read the new blog?" she asked and looked at him for a moment, wondering if he knew that she was the one who worried this.
    Last edited by Malyka; 08-18-2018 at 05:20 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise