Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Darkness Falling for Light (Undead & Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She blushed and waited to be punished but found herself being dragged to another room. She looked around the room and found herself being drawn to it. She looked to him and nodded, before going into the room and sitting on the bed. She ran a hand over the sheets and looked at him. "Thank you..."
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

he stared at her for a moment, "I'll meet you in an hour's time," he said, pointing to a cupboard, and then walked out of the room.

After a while he sat in the dining room, which was quite dark and took a sip of his red wine and stared at the door
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia looked to the cupboard and walked over to it, opening it to find new clothes and other needs. She looked through the clothes and found a small sleeveless black dress with a blue silk ribbon wrapping around the waist. She put it on and braided her hair before leaving her room and going to the dining room. She walked in and closed the door and stood there. "Is this okay...?"

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ezaroth stared at her with a grin and disappeared and appeared behind her and stroked her side and smelled her neck "My pet is beautiful" he spoke, suddenly grabbing her roughly and pressing her against the wall "Never dare to speak before I give you permission to speak, and you will look at the ground at all times "he said and let his eyes glow again
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia blushed before holding in a yelp as she felt herself be shoved into the wall and held her there as he spoke. She nodded quickly and looked down at the ground, her body shaking from fear as his presence loomed over her.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Azaroth let her go and took her to the table where a plate was waiting for her, he sat himself and took a sip of his wine, and then saw a young woman come in, immediately grinned "Ahhh there is my eat "he said and stood up and stroked the young woman's cheek.

The woman looked anxiously at Emilia "Run now you can," she said, and then screamed when Azaroth sucked her soul out of her

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia sat down and looked at the table, closing her eyes tightly as she heard the pained screams of the woman. She didn't move except the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. She heard the woman crumple to the ground and fought the whimper that was rising in her chest.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Azaroth took a deep breath and enjoyed the energy, it was not nearly as good as an Angel. For a moment he looked at the corpse and let his eyes glow and it disappeared and he then looked at the young woman and walked to his chair and sat down, and a little grin appeared over his face, he enjoyed how he had this young Angel already in his power.

Azaroth took his glass of wine and took a sip, stared at her, and rose from his chair again, and went to a large window and stared out. "What is your name?" He suddenly spoke with a warm and calm voice.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia kept her gaze in her lap as she heard him sit, the glass be set down on the table again and him stand. When he asked her name, her throat caught and she fought the panic from rising. "E-Emilia..." she said quietly, but loudly enough to be heard in the big room.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Emilia ... that's a nice name for a pet" and he took a sip "And tell me what an Angel does here on earth" and he turned and grinned he felt her fear, no he did not feel it alone he even smelled it, and he just enjoyed it, she was a scared little mouse

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast