Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Darkness Falling for Light (Undead & Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia blushed and swallowed hard before answering. "I-I protect people from things... a guardian angel for everyone..." She glanced to the window and quickly looked back down, quietly whispering apologies.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You're a nice guardian, you're taken prisoner by a demon, and you behave like a scared mouse" he said and looked at her to see how she reacted "I'm going to hunt ... you stay here in the house ... and in your room "he said sternly and put his wine back and sniffed in the air" Mmmm another Angel "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia closed her eyes and stayed silent. At his words of going on a hunt, she nodded, stood, and walked to her room, never lifting her gaze from the floor. Once she was in her room she fell onto her bed and began to sob, her eyes quickly turning red and her breath catching in her throat. She trembled as she buried her face into the pillow and cried.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Suddenly a little creature appeared and looked at her once and then began to laugh at her. and danced around her and began to tease her by pulling her hair and biting her, after a while the animal stopped and looked up and heard that he was back and growled toward the door
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia sat up and tried to push the creature away, crying still as it yanked her hair and bit her. She curled into a ball until she heard the door and knew he was back. She gently pushed the creature from her and rolled into her side, trying to get the tears she had left under control.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

the creature disappeared and she could hear the wailing of a young woman. after a while it became quiet and her hair opened.

Ezaroth walked in and looked at her "Looks like you've had a visit" he said and walked up to her and stroked her cheek and grabbed her by the throat "Do not dare to wander through the Mansion this night, you stays in this room "he said and let go and stood straight and ran through his long dark hair and walked to the door" Sleep well, you and ignore the crying of me just prey ... Your Angels are so weak "

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia looked to her legs as he grabbed her throat and nodded quickly before lying back down on the bed. As he left she replayed the words he had said and bit her lip. Was she really weak? Maybe she was. She fell asleep in her thoughts, but didn't stay asleep long. She got up and walked around her room, not daring to go outside her given space.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Soon she heard the howling, and she heard how she was begging for her life.

The little creature reappeared and looked at her and went to the door and opened it and looked at her again, and ran into the fright, now she could still clearly hear the other Angel begging for freedom.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia covered her ears as the door was opened. She crumpled to the floor and told herself it wasn't her so it was okay, but she felt horrible for her fellow angels. She went over to the door and shut it quietly before going taking the dress off and slipping into bed again.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

the creature jumped on her bed "He is sleeping, why do not you go?" she spoke to her in a very shrill voice and did his head and turned his tail around her pold and suddenly she was lying in the basement where the other Angel locked up in a cage.

The woman looked at her "Emilia?" she spoke and Emilia gazed at her with big eyes. "You have to get me out of here, we have to leave here together. It's a disgusting monster. It's that demon that the heaven is talking about."

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast