Page 1 of 54 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Darkness Falling for Light (Undead & Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default (M) Darkness Falling for Light (Undead & Pidi)

Emilia set the tray down and looked out of the window of the cafe, sighing softly as the street lamps began to turn on. She had covered two other people's shifts at work plus her own. Now she was cleaning up the empty tables and putting the dishes in the kitchen to be cleaned by the teenager who worked late.

After she said goodbye she walked out and onto the street, pulling her hoodie around her body against the chill of the breeze. She looked to the lamps and back to the streets, hoping no one was following her. She softly began to hum to herself as she walked, smiling to herself.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ezaroth, with his tongue on his lips, grinned and watched as the young woman left her workplace, a grin appeared over his lips and he lifted the collar of his coat, and crossed quickly and followed her, the closer he was to her the more he smelled her.

Earlier that day he was already sitting in the cafe with a cup of coffee and slid down with his eyes to the young women and was already thinking which soul he would emptied from their body, his sight fell on a young girl but already quickly that was upset by the more, pure soul that he smelled he grinned and saw the young waitress "Looks like I found one"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia looked behind her and saw the shadowy figure behind her, her heart beating faster and her breath catching in her throat. She looked back to the street in front of her and began to run, knowing that whoever was following her wasn't going to walk her home.

She didn't look behind her, she kept running, turning corners and running into back alleys to try to lose the person following her.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He grinned and licked his lips again. "I love it when they run ... their adrenaline is screaming through their body" he said and suddenly disappeared, and suddenly appeared to her and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her against him. , and stroked her cheek and let his eyes glow to get her in his control.

"Hello beauty" he spoke in a very warm voice and smelled her hair and bent slightly forward and smelled her skin "So pure" he spoke softly in her ear "But completely normal for an Angel to smell so pure .. but you are just a little different than all those other Angels that I have fed myself with "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia yelped and felt herself be pressed into the man's body. Listening to his words, she realized what he was. She swallowed hard and squeezed her eyes closed, hoping it was a bad dream. She breathed shakily, and blushed hard as she listened to his voice. "H-How am I different...?" she asked tentatively.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

he just grinned and licked her neck "I do not know, but you're more unique than all the other Angels I've had ... maybe I'll keep you as a pet" he said and looked at her and let his eyes glow red " Yes ... you become my pet "and threw her over his shoulder and disappeared with her and appeared for a huge mansion

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia felt panic food through her before being slung over the man's shoulder. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to keep the tears from falling and giving him more satisfaction. She felt the air changed and opened her eyes to find she was in a different place than the street. She turned her head to see the great mansion, her mouth gaping open slightly. "I've w-wondered about this p-place..." she said quietly, her body shivering slightly from the wind.

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

he put her on the floor and stroked her cheek "You're going to like it here as long as you obey ... if not," and he seized her throat and pressed his lips to her mouth and sucked something from her soul, causing a violent burning sensation went through her body as if someone was pulling her wings from her back.

It was only for a moment and he let go of her and looked at her "then you will experience this more often", he said sternly and pulled her into the house and opened it, and walked in and looked at her. " no worries you do not have to keep clean, the house keeps itself clean "he said and it immediately struck her that it was very quiet" Ow ... and you do not have to call for help I live here alone ... "

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Emilia began to cry as she felt some of her soul being taken from her body, the burning coming across her entire body. She looked at him and walked in with him. As he spoke she nodded and listened, not wanting to anger him. She looked around the house and found light coming from what seemed to be a sitting room, the orange light signaling a fire.

She looked at him before slowly walking over to the door and opening it, looking into the room. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to or not, but she wanted to get the chill of her bones. "I-I just want to get warm... please..."

Sig by Evie

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

he appeared before her and looked at her with glowing eyes and closed the huge door "That room is forbidden when you get there, I get to know you immediately" he spoke wildly and grabbed her rough bees and drew her to another part of the mansion , and opened a large door immediately the fireplace turned on and he pulled her into a room.

The room was huge, there was a beautiful big bed and it started to get hot slowly, in front of the fireplace was a seat and a wall was full of old books "This is your room ... and do not think you're can escape, you are now my pet "

Page 1 of 54 12351 ... LastLast