Thread: Glass roses; 1x1 with pidipuu (ooc)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Glass roses; 1x1 with pidipuu (ooc)

You have been invited to Rosalie Castle or, maybe you just needed a place to stay for the night. Due to it's welcoming appearance, you believed everything would be great, you could pretend you were in a fairy tale, things weren't exactly as they seemed. The King, a pure blood vampire, he has two half brothers, and one full pure blood brother. Than there are the three people that he had turned..
    His brothers and the turned humans are princes of the castle. Next in line for the throne is the pure blood brother, the half brothers, and then the changelings. Then there is also the two female half blood siblings, though they will only take the throne if the current King is unable to perform his Kingly duties.
    The fact that their vampires though, had been hidden from you. That was, until they left you after the tour, smirking and speaking of some very odd things. Then when night fell, a piercing scream intertwined the air. As you went to investigate, you found something you never expected. That was when you realized, the throne was no ordinary throne...it was a throne of вlood and roѕeѕ.

- - - Updated - - -

characters ^.^

Name; Akira Shizuka
    Gender; female
    age;18

Personality; While very sweet and gentle when she opens up, the rest of the time she is very shy and reserved, often avoiding confrontation.
    She enjoys drawing and reading, and is a fan of hummingbirds and cats. However, she dislikes snakes, bears, and isn't really a dog person. Also, she doesn't like being outside at night, or the dark in general.

History; Akira doesn't come from a wealthy family. Besides attending school, her past time consisted of working at a flower shop to help pay for her home, food, and clothing. Her parents are currently away on a small buisness trip, but they will be gone for a good while. (it's not much, but I don't have the most time right now.

Name; Kito Nightingale
    Gender; Male
    Age; 19
    Personality; Secrative, reserved, though can e flirtatious at times. He doesn't normally hang around those that aren't like him. has a thing for nightly walks around the castle's garden.

History; Born pureblooded, ending up the middle child of two other siblings. He has been raised to think of humans as food, and that vampires are their superiors. (again, busy, so sorry these are short.}

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Name: Anna

Personality: Anna is very adventurous she loves challenges and danger! but can also be pretty stubborn
    Dislikes: Children !! she hates children

History: Anna, is a black sheep of the family, while everyone is working hard or studying, she has given up everything and the world is going to travel this against her parents rules

Name: bryson

Personality: Bryson is a man to heart, at least according to many women, but he really has a preference for women and is not easily persuaded by women, he rather seduce them themselves. he is also quite strict

Dislikes: women who behave like whores

History: Bryson is a very old vampire, he himself does not talk about his past and he keeps that secret
    Last edited by Malyka; 08-30-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Howe long will it take for Kito to drink Anna's blood :P
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise