Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kill Field: War of Subjugation

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Default [M] Kill Field: War of Subjugation

Rated M for violence, blood, gore, sexual content, language, use of Alchohol/Tobacco, and possibly more.

IC : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92022

2776. The First Extrasolar war is ongoing between the Alliance, composed of the Unified Earth Governments and the Skratan Kingdom, against the Vrikan Empire. The Vrikan Empire is intent on enslaving both humanity and the skrata. Forge chains or break them. The choice is yours in the War of Subjugation.

Spoiler: General rules 

Spoiler: Regarding you, the players 

Spoiler: Species 

Spoiler: Planets 

Spoiler: Equipment 

Character Creation
    Name:
    Species:
    Sex:
    Bio:
    Equipment: (I recommend putting this in a spoiler)

---
    Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by Blazing Falcons; 08-31-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Set by Karma

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Incoming CO-GMPC and commander of the human forces

Character name: Michael Rasputin
    Character race: Human
    Character appearance:
    Spoiler: IMAGE 

Spoiler: Equipment 

Character Bio: Michael Rasputin, a legend in his own time. Raised at his family's Palatial estate deep in the Carpathian mountains, he was raised an educated to be one thing, a Leader of men. Taught the ways of tactic, war, leadership, and how to inspire men, he quickly rose to the head of his household by 18, defeating his aging and weak father in ritual combat.

He obtained a Comission in the Military not long after, joining the Terran Truebloods, an elite regiment of soldiers takes only from the native soil of the mother-world itself, with pedigrees dating back over a century. He proved himself a capable officer and shot through the ranks before eventually becoming the Lord High Marshall (The Colonel) of said regiment. He was eventually Promoted to General of the Armies after a series of successful campaigns.

It was not all victory and parties and glory. He did have a home life, a family, a family whom he loved. What firmly set him on the path he is on was on a fateful Alliance day (a holiday celebrating the alliance between the humans and the Skratans). He Turned on his grill only to have it erupt in a massive explosion and killing his entire family. He survived, somehow, but his body was incredibly damaged and he was sent into a coma.

But it was not the end, they had the technology, they could rebuild him. Better...stronger...faster. And so they did. Michael Rasputin was reborn as a cyborg, out for revenge (for, it was revealed that it was a bomb planted by a Vrikan agent.) Part man, part machine, all ass-kicking cyber-soldier, and he won't stop until the Vrikan empire is forced down onto it's knees.
    Last edited by Cfavano; 08-24-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Spoiler: Things I like 

The Art Vandal

Decent grammar. Limited cringe. That’s all.
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Hi. I’ll read this once I get home and have a think about it. ;D

art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable

- banksy

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Yay

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Blazing Falcons! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Whatever catches my fancy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I'm definitely interested in joining! I've got a few questions I wanted to clarify before I start outfitting my character though.

1) What's the heaviest armor available? I'm planning to play a heavy weapons juggernaut kind of character for this one.
    2) Do we get to dictate how our armor looks like?
    3) Are the jump packs supposed to be actual jetpacks or are they literally just for rocket-assisted jumping? If it's the latter, do you think it would be too much if I strapped that onto a heavy character?
    4) Apart from weapons and armor, are there any restrictions for the type and/or quantity of equipment each character can have?

Also just a little side comment but it's good to see Kill Field again I never did get to play around back in War of Retribution so this is definitely a breath of fresh air
    Spoiler:  

Currently on hiatus (possibly for good)

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

1 marine armor

2 to an extent. The regular army/marines are pretty standard but the Terran Trueborns have the most freedom with how their stuff looks due to their elite status

3 Neither. They release a burst of propulsion which sends you into the air in a high arc like in this

4. Well it depends on what you can carry. However only humans are allowed to have cyberware (cybernetic augmentations)
    Last edited by Cfavano; 08-25-2018 at 12:23 PM.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Also jump packs work for any rapid assault based character. A hesvy weapon support would not have much use except fetting to higher ground. But it would mean being able to csrry less ammo

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

So think old school Star Wars Battlefront (II) Imperial Dark Trooper.

Set by Karma

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast