Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass Rose's IC: 1x1 with pidipuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at him "Not out, that looks like a great challenge in a little bit of excitement and sensation" she said with a smile "So what room do you have for me" and she put her bag on and made the knot she loosens her, leaving her long soft pink hairs slipping over her shoulders "Must say that you two are not alike"

Bryson smiled and felt her speed beat faster and her blood streamed through her veins faster. "This way, young lady," he spoke in a warm, soft voice, walked to a huge door and pushed it open, and walked into the huge room.

It was a beautiful room, everything was nice and was very nicely decorated, there was a fire that lit the room but also kept warm and there was a huge bed, with the most expensive linen "I hope that everything to wen "and he bowed to her for a moment
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    No longer verbally responding, she followed him in silence, too uncomfortable to say anything. However, her face turned to an expression of awe when she entered the room that was being provided to her for the night. It was beautiful, and the fire that lit the room made everything seem to be ok. The warmth was comforting and welcoming. Maybe that feeling of something being wrong was all in her head. " its... it's more then I need... but thank you. " she stated, sitting down on the bed as she glanced around the room

Kito
    Hmm... I suppose. " he stated as they walked before opening a door to a room. The room was well furnished with a small fire place inside of it, though unlit. " I hope it's too your liking. I can light the fireplace as well if you want. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked through the room with her eyes wide and walked to the bed, and lay down on it "My god, this bed is nice" and she stroked the linen and sighed. "I would soon take off my clothes and enjoy lying down, "she mumbled and looked at Kito." If it is not a good problem, I love a bit more warmth "and she took off her coat and looked around her for a moment.

Bryson looked at Akira from a short distance, and smiled when he said "If there is something, or you need something, I'll help you" he spoke and walked to the fireplace and looked in and then back to Akira "Are you hungry? "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " it.... it's alright, y- you don't need to do anything. " her voice was still quiet. " i.... I am hungry though... " she sighed gently. " if.. if it's not too much trouble, could I.. could I ask if you have by any chance anything i could wear? My clothing is, well, rather drenched from the storm. " she felt bad asking, but she didn't exactly want to sleep in wet clothing.

Kito
    " it is no trouble, Anna. " he stated before walking over to the fireplace, using a lighter to start it before tending to the fire so it would grow. Once done he spoke to her again. " once I leave there might be some clothing of sort you could use to sleep in. Also if you wish, i'm going to grab a snack and go to the garden. If you wish to meet me there, I have a preposition for you of which I think you'll like. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson looked at her and smiled for a moment, then went to a cupboard and opened it, and then looked at her "Enough clothes for a young woman I take on" and he stepped away from the closet that was full of clothes "There are sometimes some family stay, and they often leave some clothes of their own, I hope there is something you like "and he walked to the door and stopped for a moment" As soon as you're done I hope you go to the tea room, I will put tea and some sandwiches there for you "and smiled just as friendly and left the room.

Anna looked at him "I have clothes with me" she said and pointed to her small back saw and stood by the fire "And I would like to see your garden, but is not that nicer during the day?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira

" ah, thank you.... I will go to the tearoom granted I can find it..." after he left, she hesitantly going through the clothing. Eventually she decided on a lillac, modest nightgown, pairing with it some comfortable shorts. Afterwards she left the warm confines of the room in search of the tea room.

Kito
    " hm.... alright. I take it your a traveler of sorts then? A shame. You would've been of great help here." He then frowned at what Anna said before a irritated expression crossed his face. " what is it with all of you always thinking the day is better? ' the sun is so warm', ' it's not safe at night'. Can none of you ever see how beautiful and mysterious the night truly is? "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I have to admit that the nights are beautiful ... but I can enjoy the warm sun on my bare skin, and yes I'm traveling around" she said and pulled out of the bag a dry shirt and pants and did her wet shirt just what he stood by and did a dry one, and did the same with her pants "So ... let me see that garden of yours" she spoke with a smile.

Bryson had left the doors open and stared at the beautiful darkness, the only light outside was the beautiful full moon, he took a sip of his wine and smelled Akira nearby and looked back "A good evening mylady" and pointed to a chair that stood next to a small table with all kinds of tasty little sandwiches

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " good evening.... " she stated as she walked in and observed the room . It was..rather dark. The moon provided some light, but she found it somewhat difficult to see details. Akira did, however see Bryson motion to her ro sit down, after which she did sit down on the chair, slowly picking up one of the small treats, which turned out to be quite good.

Kito
    " the moonlight feels just as nice I assure you. Your kind just doesn't appreciate it enough " the Male did swiftly exit the room though when she began to change, only returning once he was sure she was dressed. " alright then, follow me then. The garden awaits. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson glanced at Akis and quickly saw her beautiful blood veins in her neck, and gave her a cup of tea "This is a special tea, very old but very tasty" he said and sat in his chair and looked out "It is a beautiful night, and it does me good to share it with a beautiful woman "and he grabbed a plate and put some sandwiches on a plate and handed it to Akira" I hope you like them "

Anna walked with him and looked her eyes as they arrived in the garden, and stared at the moon for a moment and looked at Kito and walked back into the garden and saw a butt with the most beautiful roses. finished and stroked the goos and smelled it and wanted to hit another smoke but stung her finger so that it started to bleed and the strong smell of blood

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    As she thought on his comment, she took a sip of the tea ( using proper etiquette her grandma had taught her." The tea is amazing, than you " she, however, avoided responding to his comment about sharing a beautiful night with a beautiful woman. Rather, she just began nibbling on the sandwiches.

Kito
    As the girl pricked her finger on a rose, he felt his fangs extend, hungrily looking at her finger, watching the blood bead on the pad of her finger. Unable to resist, he grabbed her shoulders and pinned her against the ground. He leaned in close to her face before he tensed, moving away a bit. " you should really be more careful, Anna."

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast