Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass Rose's IC: 1x1 with pidipuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    Her eyes went wide at the man before her as she slowly stepped back. " how did you-" she stopped speaking suddenly when Bryson seemingly appeared out of nowhere, watching in mild horror as Bryson took down the hunter. To some extent, she wanted to push Beyson away when he held her against him, the hunter's blood on his face. " Anna ran off because she wouldn't wait until it was safe to.. find something to eat. Kito ran after, presumably to prevent her from doing anything irrational. I lost track of them. "

Kito
    " Alright. Until you can control yourself a little better, I'll have to help you out. I'm going to lure him towards that ally there. Once there you can grab him. Just make sure to cover his mouth, and make sure that you go deeper into the ally."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson sighed "Now hoping she does not cause problems" he said and cleaned his mouth "As long as you're okay" and he kissed her on her forehead "Come let's go to the festival"

Anna nodded hesitantly, letting Kito go and stepped back, and walked into the alley with some difficulty and waited for Kito.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    Sure. If ok is what he wanted to call it. The fact she could've been killed by that hunter had yet to settle in- but some other aspects had hit home, and they had hit hard. Those she used to call friends were terrified of her, and thought of her a monster. Not that she entirely blamed them, but it hurt none the less. Her brother had completely forgotten her existence it seemed, and then many truths had came to light when she had visited her parents. There wasn't any money problems. There wasn't any business trips half the time. They had merely kept her around to care for the house while they were away, and heck- they'd been hoping to find her as a corpse. Guess they had life insurance on her- her death would've made them more money. A sorrowful frown on her face, she looked at Bryson." Bryson.... how'd you know my parents didn't care for me, even before I knew it? I asked a while back how you understood me so well, but you never answered. "

Kito
    Approaching the guy, he leaned on the wall next to him . The man seemed slightly timid, but also desperate for someone to talk too; therefore, he offered the guy a chance to hang out. In an excited manner, the guy didn't even think twice about following a stranger into an ally. " Foolish mortal " he spoke quietly after a few.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson stared at her and sighed "I've seen you before, I saw how your parents treated you, how you longed for their love and attention" he said, stroking her cheek.

Anna could smell the young, and she saw the deeper into the alley, and she immediately pushed Kito aside, and pressed the boy against the wall and bit his neck, and began to drink his blood.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    She laughed slightly, but it wasn't genuine. " that's surprising. Most people in this town don't give a second look to anything strange. They just care as long as it doesn't affect them, and that they can gossip about it, spread rumors and lies. This whole town is full of lies." She huffed, leaning into the touch. " now I ask, why did you even pay it any heed? I have my speculations, but I want to hear what your reasons for? Because I seemed vulnerable, an easy target? Or did you just care about how I looked?"

Kito
    He chuckled at her urgency- it was actually rather amusing. Though he kept an eye on her, making sure she wouldn't kill him. " your going to need to release soon, anna."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You reminded me of someone, and how you are, so uniquely beautiful" he said warmly and smiled at her

Anna ignored Kito and pressed her body even more against the boy

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    She smiled back at him, with genuine emotion. She then gave him a tight hug before holding onto his arm. " alright, like you said, let's go enjoy the festival." She still had things she wanted to say, emotions she was keeping bottled up. For the time being though, she'd keep them hidden .

Kito
    He frowned, shoving his arm between the two and using his other hand to pry her off. " enough, Anna. If your still hungry we'll find someone else. You've taken more than enough from him. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson stopped for a moment and looked at her and lifted her chin so he looked straight into her eyes. "What's up Akira?" He asked.

Anna stopped and looked at Kito, panting, her eyes glowing, "I want more" she said and wanted to bite the boy again

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    Moving her hand to grab his, she moved his head and looked away. " I don't want to talk about it right now.... please leave it alone for now. Let's just enjoy the festival for right now." She tightened her grip on his hand, resting her head on his shoulder.

Kito
    " then clean your mouth and calm down. Once you look human again we'll go find another guy for you too feed on, ok?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at Kito and nodded and closed her eyes for a moment, then leaned into Kito and hid her face for a moment. "Are you always so hungry?"

Bryson nodded "Okay my love" and walked back towards the festival, soon they walked through the streets, and Bryson looked around "If you see something you like, let me know and I'll buy it for you ... and if you are thirsty ... I'll arrange a man for you "

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast