Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass Rose's IC: 1x1 with pidipuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " its alright, you don't have to buy me anything. " it was true- she hadn't really had much of anything bought for her. She wasn't used to receiving gifts and what not for others. Therefore she just didn't really expect people to offer to buy her things. " and I'm not really all that hungry. " truth be told she really wasn't hungry, but she also didn't want to hurt anyone, and well, she had found -as much as she hated to admit it- that she had rather Enjoyed Bryson's blood.

Kito
    Holding her close he answered her. " no, after a while it's not constant. There's always that desire, our instincts, yearning to devour anything and everything. Thankfully you haven't had to see that part of me... but the point is, it'll get better. Now see, if we were in a big city, there'd actually be places we could go that's for vampires. Clubs. Usually the people there are humans who are either obsessed with our kind, drunk as heck, are people who accidently wandered in, and man are those people in for a surprise. You'd find plenty of guys there, some would even be begging you to take their blood. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson looked at her once and walked past the stalls, stopped at one and saw a soft teddy bear, he looked at the saleswoman and pulled out some money and took the teddy bear and looked at it and gave it to Akira "For you "

Anna looked at him "Will not you, jealous, when other men want my attention?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira .
    Her attention had been briefly stolen by a small group of people standing off against the side of an ally. They seemed.. different than the rest of the town's people. Suddenly she heard Bryson's voice, immediately turning to face him, only to find him handing her a soft teddy bear. She smiled at it, giving Bryson a hug. " thank you. It's beautiful. "

Kito
    " well, I'm not saying that. I'll always desire your attention my dear. However, I trust you wouldn't choose such fools over me. They wouldn't care about you other than the fact your a vampire. Besides, half the time a human doesn't understand the prices they will have to pay to be with a vampire. "
    Last edited by Owl0430; 09-13-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna smiled "Maybe I want to make you jealous, to see if you really care about me" she said and winked at him.

Bryson smiled at her and also saw the group and growled. "Let's go and find Kito, I expect problems"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    Holding his hand she walked with him, glancing at the group again. " why do you expect problems exactly?"

Kito
    " awe, come on now, you know I care. If I didn't would I really be keeping you from accidently feeding too much on one person? If I didn't care I would've just let you run into the middle of a crowd and attack randomly.".
    Last edited by Owl0430; 09-13-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"That group there, are vampires but actually they are not allowed to come to this place" he said and kept an eye on them.

Anna laughed and took his hand and looked around her, and saw Bryson walking. "There's your brother."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " there are more vampires here? Why are they not allowed to be here?"

Kito
    " oh heck, time to hide. By the looks of it, he is mad, and he's probably mad at us."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at him and laughed and pulled Kito to bryson, looking at him in a timid manner.

Bryson saw how Kito was pulled by Anna and laughed. "It looks like she's you more under control than you control her."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira

Kito
    ''Tell me about it. She's got me running all over the place chasing after her... and to think, all those books, movies, and t.v. series about women chasing after vampires. Sure seems like i'm the one doing the chasing here.'' he laughed. pulling Anna in front of him.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at Bryson and turned red, looking at the ground "I was just thirsty, Kito" she said softly, then looked at Akira.

Bryson laughed, and looked at Anna "Make sure she nourishes herself again, I can tell by her attitude that she is still thirsty" he said and then looked at Akira "And you must also feed"

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast