Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass Rose's IC: 1x1 with pidipuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    Glaring at Bryson, she took a step away from him, clearly annoyed. '' I told you I'm not hungry.'' she said stubbornly, blatantly refusing to feed on anyone or anything. '' So please, Bryson, stop insisting that i feed. I will let you know when I'm..hungry, but until then just leave the matter alone, alright?''

Kito
    '' Now now Anna, I know. Still, it was rather foolish to just run off like that. Anything could've happened to you, and I might not have been there to stop you from doing anything rash. '' he then turned to look at Bryson. '' I know she is still hungry; afterall, i didn't let her drain and entire person. I figured it better to teach her restraint from the start.''

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson sighed "You will not hurt them Akira, they will, and continue to live, and forget what happened" he said calmly "If you drink too late you will not kill them" and he then looked at Kito "We have more problems, a group of unwanted vampires "

Anna looked at Kito, grabbed his arm and wanted to ask him something, but then she heard what Bryson was, and looked at Kito for a moment.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " I'll find an alternative somehow...." for a moment she wondered how he could seem so unempathitic and uncaring. She used to be human not long ago. And who knows what would happen to those humans. Even if they forgot, what if they had reoccurring nightmares because of her, or something happened to them while they were unconscious.

Kito
    " normally I wouldn't care as long as they don't cause trouble. However, we dont know why that hunter was here. If his death doesn't already cause more suspicion if he's from an organization, we don't want to draw more hunters here."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson looked at Kito "That hunter was a pupil, so his master is still walking around, and that group are not old friends of yours, the one the brought you in big trouble, from which I had to get you out of it" he said angry, and looked at him "And Akira you will feed... that is a order"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    She glared at him, clearly annoyed. " this isn't the 19th century- you can't order me to do anything." She hissed at him. " I don't trust you to make sure i don't hurt anyone. Especially not after what happened last time." She said in reference to the way he had kissed her with blood on his mouth so she would lose control and feed.

Kito
    " great. Guess i'm not sleeping tonight. " he sighed, holding Anna's hand. " it's not safe fo hunt and feed them. We'll have to find someone and take them back to the mansion. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"First we have to go to the blood bank, for our order" he said and looked at Kito, and once sighed and looked at Akira again and pulled her towards him "I'll arrange an extra blood bag for you if you promise to drink"

Anna looked at Kito "I want to stay with you Kito" she said a little, and held his hand

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " hmmm. Fine. But only because it's not an actual person..." she stated with a frown. She didn't want to drink blood, period, but she would oblige for now as long as she didn't have to hurt a person.

Kito
    " dont worry Anna, nothing's going to happen to either of us." He smiled gently, holding her hand gently. " but Bryson, what are we to do about the vampire gang you located?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson stroked her cheek "Akira you will have to be otherwise you can die" he said and then looked at Kito "You know them better, you used to be friends with them"

"I do not want you to go to them Kito, what if they do something to you" she said and got a little agitated, so she looked at the people and felt like drinking someone's blood

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " would that really be such a bad thing, Bryson? What's the point of living forever if you cant even travel in the sunlight to see everything? As nice as it would sound if your afraid of death, how nice is it really?" She had been trying to enjoy her new life, but it was difficult to adjust. .

Kito
    " don't worry. I can easily overpower them enough to get away If anything happens. I'll be fine my anna." He grinned, kissing her head gingerly.
    Last edited by Owl0430; 09-22-2018 at 02:08 AM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson sighed, and looked at her "There is so much beauty, in our world that you can still see Akira, and you will get used to feeding"

Anna looked back at Kito "why are these other vampires here, are they here for you?"

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast