Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 LastLast

Thread: Glass Rose's IC: 1x1 with pidipuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Aika
    " youd better." She spoke, shuddering from a breeze that swept through. " but hey...is there any chance we can stop somewhere before we leave?"

Kito
    He smirked, putting his arm around her and nuzzling her head. " yep. For some reason the girl just can't keep her hands off me. Haven't quite figured out why though. I guess we're just irrisistable to the ladies. You jealous?" He mused, smirking. " in warned you not to force them into changing, but you didn't listen. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Boris grabbed his coat and put it over Akira's shoulder. "Where do you want to go?" he asked calmly.

Anna pushed Kito away and crossed her arms. "I can resist you!" she spoke sullenly, and looked away and just walked away from him
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    She smiled slightly, grabbing his arm and dragging him to a stand selling clothing: once there she let go of his arm, showing him a dress made of dark blue material; a silver mesh over it to make it look as if it was covered in stars. " what do you think of this?" She asked with a smile.

Kito
    He frowned at the tone of her voice. " I'm sorry if I offended you for some reason, anna, but you realize i'm just teasing you, right?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna turned and looked at him and stuck her tongue out at him and looked around and saw all the clothes and pointed at a pair of pants and a short, tight, dark red top. "Do you think that will look good on me?"

Bryson stared at the dress and smiled and then also saw a beautiful faux fur coat that fitted with the dress "It suits you, a beautiful dress to the beautiful woman, do you see more clothes you want?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " no, this is all I'd like. I dont want to ask for much." She smiled at him. " I'm glad you like it though. I thought it'd be pretty." She continued to smile slightly, looking at Bryson.

Kito
    " yes, I think it'd look wonderful on you, but....um... maybe a jacket for over it? It's a bit... smug-looking, don't you think?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson took the dress but also the jacket, and gave the money money and looked at Akira "You can get everything from me" he said kindly.

Anna looked at Kito and then at the coats "Okay, then you can pick a coat for me"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    The dress and the coat were the nicest things she had ever owned; though she felt bad he had bought a coat, though she didn't ask for one. " thank you, bryson" she stated, giving him a hug. " but I only asked for the dress. You didn't have to get a coat as well. "

Kito
    He smiled a bit, wandering around of bit before he found a nice but modest dark-wash Jean jacket. " how do you think this would look with it? " he asked her, knowing he wasn't always the best judge of fashion.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You should not get cold either," he said calmly and stroked her cheek and looked at Kito and laughed.

Anna smiled and looked at it for a moment and grabbed a tight pair of jeans instead of the leather pants "Now it's a nice set" she spoke and gave Kito a kiss on the cheek "Thank you"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She was touched by his care for her health, a look of gratitude on her face. " I didn't think vampires could get sick" she spoke quietly, grabbing onto his arm. " alright, we can do whatever you want now... within reason. "

Kito
    He blushed slightly as she kissed his cheek, looking away. " no need to thank me ... you were nice enough to stay with me, and become a vampire too. I owe you quite a bit."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"We will not be, but if still I want you to have it," he said calmly and smiled "We're going to pick up our blood and then go back home"

Anna smiled and grabbed his arm, and was happy with her new clothes. "Let's go home soon. I want to fit it and find a room"

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 LastLast