Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass Rose's IC: 1x1 with pidipuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson also took a sip and closed his eyes "Best tea in the world," he said softly and smiled again and looked at Akira, wondering how long it would take for her to fall for his charms. "But tell a young lady what is actually your name" he asked while he took another sip of his tea.

Anna was frightened when he pinned her to the ground, and staring at him with red cheeks, her face turning and her neck now clearly visible "can you get off of me please"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " ..my name is Akira.... " though her voice was calm, she still avoided any eye contact, even though she did steal a glance at him every now and then. Even she couldn't deny his looks weren't bad, and he was rather nice. He hadn't done much to make her uncomfortable- with the exception of a few moments, he had actually been making her feel more relaxed. To be honest, she hadn't been so relaxed the entirety of the day. Well maybe this place wouldn't be so bad to stay in for the night.... " now, may I ask you your name? And is that man really your brother? He seemed... rather unpredictable. "

Kito
    It took him a few moments to even comprehend what she had said, for he had been gazing longingly at her neck that she had so naively exposed . Eventually he did respond though, saying, " and now why should I move exactly? You are the one who tempted me further, after I warned you to be careful. " he leaned in towards her neck, sniffing one of the veins. " you see, I had planned to have a nice conversation about this, and figured if you got scared and ran, I'd enjoy the chase. Unfortunately though, you brought this path on yourself. " he then nipped her neck just enough to draw a bit of blood, before he turned her face to look at him, his eyes aglow and fangs out before he stood. " now run from the butcher, livestock. The chase will be fun. Here, I'll even give you a head start. ".

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna felt how he bit her neck, and began to breathe faster, when he turned her face toward him she looked at him with wide eyes and screamed, and managed to push him off her and felt her neck and looked at him anxiously , and then ran away.

"That is a beautiful name, it suits you" he said calmly and took a sip of his drink and had to laugh "Kito is a kind of brother of mine, not entirely blood but family" put down his cup and stood for a moment and stared out "Bryson is the name" and he turned to her again and took her hand and gave it a little kiss, and heard gibbling at that moment and sighed "And I had hoped to be able to seduce you "he spoke and grabbed her wrist and looked at her with glowing eyes and showed his fangs" Dinnertime "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    "Er... thank you.." unsure how to react, she tucked her hair behind her ear. " so, like a half sibling? Or is he like a stepbrother or adopted? Er, if you don't mind me asking.... anywho, your name is.. nice as well...." however shocked she was by his gentlemanly kiss to her hand, he next comment made her furious. " Hey! What kind of woman do you think I a-" her angered shouts came to an abrupt stop when she saw his glowing eyes and fangs. "You... your a..." then she understood what he meant by dinnertime. " I don't think so leach!" She shouted fearfully, aiming a kick at his crotch, hoping it would cause him to release her arm.

Kito
    He laughed mischievously, watching as Anna ran. " Hey, I warned you to be careful. It's your fault this is happening. " he stated as she disappeared from his sight. He eagerly wanted to stop her from running, that one drop of her blood had nearly drove him mad with hunger. He held back though, waiting. After a while he ran after her, tracking her sent. The storm that had once been raging had turned too a light sprinkle a while ago, meaning he could track her scent better. Eventually he located where her scent was freshest, but he didn't see her. " alright, your times up Anna. Besides, is this really the thanks you give to someone who is offering you shelter? A place to rest your weary eyes? What an ungrateful guest you are..."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson grinned and just wanted to say something when he was kicked full in his crotch, he let her go and moaned for a moment and put his hand on his crotch and felt a fury coming up, and if Bryson was angry, you could flee better. "Hard to get arnt you "

Anna ran into the house and held her hand by her neck and looked anxiously around her and hid in a room under the bed

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    The moment she was free of his grasps, she took off at a sprint, the kind people often use when they're running for their life and cannot feel the strain on the muscles due to adrenaline. The labyrinth- like mansion posed both and issue and a benefit. If she wanted to attempt to run and loose him in the woods, it'd be hard to find the exit. Besides, he could probably see quite well in the dark, if he really was a... you know. If she stayed inside though, she could hopefully hold out till morning- though she couldn't guarantee if they were fine in sunlight or not. None the less, her best option was to wait it out And hope for the best. It would be a long night though. As soon as she found a room, she ran inside, locked the door, and proceeded to move whatever she could move on her own to block the door and windows. If they could hold off a creature like him she wasn't sure- at the moment she wasn't sure of a lot of things.

Kito
    He smiled, following her scent and eventually finding her under the bed of a room. " you really think that'll save you, Anna? I could, with mild difficulty, flip this bed if I really tried. " he stated, lying down atop of it. " now, be a nice guest, come on out, and it won't be so bad. The longer you keep me waiting the worse it'll be for you. You've already lost the option of me having a nice conversation with you and explaining all of this first, so that'll have to wait. You can't keep a tame wolf hungry and expect it to continually be nice. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bryson walked past the room where Kito lay on a bath and grinned "Could you not let it suck your prey?" He spoke and grunted for a moment and made it clear to him that he was angry, and walked away and arrived at the room. where Akira was "and took the latch from the door down, and very slowly pushed the door open, moving the furniture that was now against the door

Anna, anxiously around her, saw that the door was still open and crawled out from under the bed and wanted to run out of the room "fucking retard!" she called to him

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    It had been a few minutes hearing nothing, so she lied back on the bed in the room . Then the door started to move. There was no way she could move the stuff by the window in time.. but she couldn't just give up. She couldn't fight him either. Huffing she just grabbed something to fight with. Which ended up being a lamp. The same trick wouldn't work twice, so this was her best hope. There was nowhere in the room she could successfully hide.

Kito
    " did you realize your charms won't get you every girl?" He sassed in reply to Bryson's comment to him, figuring that reasoning was why Bryson was angered at the moment. Then he heard Anna, swiftly rolling over and pulling her down onto the bed. He had a disappointed look on his face. " I told you to behave. I was trying to be nice. This would have been much more pleasant had you be nice in return. " he then pinned her again, taking a moment to find a good vein on her neck.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"release me you blood-sucking fairytale!" she spoke angry, and tried to break free from his strong grip and stared at him "Let me go I beg you" and she closed her eyes and looked away from him.

Bryson managed to get in with some effort and looked at her and laughed. "Put the lamp down, and sit down, and I promise you nothing to do beauty," he said calmly, and walked towards her.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    With a fearful frown she glanced at the lamp and back too Bryson. It was stupid, thinking she could fight him off with a lamp period. She was scared, and out of options. Needless to say, a few years fell as she dropped the lamp on the ground, sitting down on the bed in defeat.

Kito
    " ah, so i'm a fairytale? Does that mean I'm a dream come true for you?" He teased with a smirk before frowning. " look, I repeat once again, this is your fault. My plan was to offer you refuge here and politely ask for your blood in return. If your running from something or someone and not actually just a traveler, we are capable of protecting you as well. "

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast