Hi. My name is Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. You see, I am in a Mobian research lab, and getting stabbed with needles, knives and liquids are just part of my daily life. They have been since I was brought into this world by my mother, who died in the process of giving birth to me. She was underfed, sick and weak so it was expected that she would die. After all, I was only conceived because the scientists at the lab wanted to see how Mobian bodies react to pregnancy.

Anyway, I was covered in scars, burns and other wounds when you found me. You were a scientist that just got hired to work in the lab. The interesting part? You were fresh out of college with an IQ of 300. You always been interested in the way a Mobian's body functions compared to a human's. But, as the scientists continued to experiment on me, take more blood samples and all that jazz, I had started to get rebellious. The scientists decided that it was time to move into the final stages of their experiments with me. Dissection. But, over the time that you have been the one to care for me, like being the one to feed me, you had grown attached to me. Maybe I have grown attached to you, or I am going crazy as a result of all the experiments.

This can't end well, can it?

Sonic the Hedgehog: Caught In A Lab