Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [M] Record of Dragon War (Holey & Lobo)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

As he slid his hands over the young princess, the Emperor appreciated the honesty in her body's reactions, taking note that a little bit of wine seemed to go a long way towards smoothing over her outwardly unfriendly personality type. "Tala..." he murmured her name, feeling her warmth continue to press against him as he slid his hands over her, enjoying the sensation of being close to her. "Well, the sooner we finish here, the sooner we can move on to other things, right?"

He watched as the tiny Kula pulled her even smaller little sister on to the dance floor with her, gazing at the blushing little Zerrin and watching her tiny hand clutch his finger. "Well hello there, you little cutie," he said to the youngest sister, squeezing Kula a bit closer to him as she began to dance in a similar fashion as Carmela and the twins had. Since they were the youngest of the princesses, they weren't expected to have learned the more advanced dances, and instead were met with awws from the audience with how adorable they were.

"It was... rather unique, if nothing else," he commented on Tala's rather odd dance. "Oniichan enjoys spending time with his little cuties, though," he remarked, accepting the princess' nickname for him. "This one included," he added as he squeezed Zerrin closer to him and held her tiny body, hoping to ease her shyness a bit in order to make her feel a bit more comfortable dancing with him.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

The redness that had already blossomed onto Zerrin's cheeks started to become even brighter as the Emperor spoke to her, and she turned her head to attempt to hide her face against his hand. "Oniichan makes Zerrin-chan such a blushy. Zerrin-chan, be polite and say hello!" Kula giggled, teasing her smaller, shy sister. The words earned a soft whine of embarrassment from the youngest of the dragon sisters, and tiny Zerrin clutched tighter to Friedrich's finger. "Hi Oniisama," she finally whispered, peeking up at the man with her bright, blushy cheeks and a sheepish smile.

Listening to him speak, his words brought a smile to Kula's lips, and the little girl giggled as she was called cute. "Kula and Zerrin-chan like spending time with Oniichan, too!" Kula chirped, causing Zerrin to nod her agreement as the youngest sister happily pressed closer to the Emperor. "Zerrin likes being with Oniichan," she whispered, enjoying the dancy dance time despite the embarrassment she was feeling.

After a moment of contemplation, Kula decided that it would be best to ask for permission before trying out her big sister's dance. "Would Oniichan be upset if Kula did the same dance her Oneechan did?" the small girl piped up, already beginning to release his hand so she could turn around and back her rear up towards his pelvis. "Zerrin-chan was supposed to do it with me... but she might not be tall enough!" the older of the two added, which actually seemed to encourage the shy sister. "Z-Zerrin can do it, too!" she insisted, also letting go of Friedrich's finger to turn her back to him and position herself like her sister.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling somewhat at the exchange between the youngest princesses, the Emperor gazed at the blushing young Zerrin as she finally said hello back to him. "Are you having fun?" he asked the princess, finding her blush to be quite adorable indeed. He was glad to hear Kula saying that they both liked spending time with him, figuring she knew her little sister much better than he did. He squeezed the two a bit closer as Zerrin admitted to enjoying his company. "I'm glad," he said to her, squeezing the two girls closer to him.

Finding it odd that the second youngest asked about the unorthodox dance performed by Tala, he could only shrug before the girl began to turn around in order to do the same. "Kula isn't exactly tall enough either," he teased, before lowering himself closer to the ground so that he the girls could press against him in a similar way as Tala without him pressing between their shoulders instead.

Feeling the soft little bodies of the princesses grinding against him, he squeezed them a bit closer, caressing them with his hands. "Are you having fun?" he asked them as the music began to die down and signal the end of the dance. "Don't worry... we're gonna keep having fun even after dancy dance." He directed his attention back towards Vana and the other princesses, beckoning them over to him.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

The two young princesses remained close to the Emperor as they danced, enjoying the attention he was providing them. As he asked little Zerrin a question, she gave a few small nods of her head as another smile appear on her lips. "Zerrin is having fun with Oniisama," she confirmed, feeling the blush on her cheeks burning brightly as she was given so much attention. She was also embarrassed by all of the wedding guests that were watching them dancy dance together, not used to having so many people focusing on her and her sisters.

Hearing his tease, Kula attempted to stand up on her tip toes in order to get her rear end more level with his hips, but the action was unnecessary as the man was soon kneeling down behind her. "Oniichan is just a too tall!" the princess giggled, stepping back to press her rump against his pelvis now that she could reach it. She then tugged on her sister, encouraging little Zerrin to do the same despite her embarrassment. The youngest dragon princess tucked her face against her hands in order to hide her bush, timidly grinding her backend against the man in a rather uncoordinated way.

They both continued their soft, uncoordinated dancing and grinding against Emperor Friedrich until the music came to an end. "We've had lots of fun, Oniichan!" Kula confirmed as he questioned them, and the blushing Zerrin nodded her agreement to her sister's words. "Are we going to play the games now?" she asked as he mentioned continuing their fun, wondering what it was they would be doing next.

The rest of the princesses noticed the Emperor had motioned for them to join, and Vana took Oralie and Haimi's hand before she guided the remaining five sisters to Friedrich. "Are you having a good time, Danna-sama?" the oldest sister asked, smiling as Oralie pulled free from her hand in order to latch onto the Emperor instead.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The Emperor allowed the princesses to continue their unorthodox dance, and since they were younger than their sister Tala, their audience seemed to find it much less scandalous, viewing it merely as two adorable little sisters trying to copy what their big sis was doing before. "Zerrin is such a cute blush," he said to the youngest princess, holding her closer and allowing her to grind more against him. He chuckled at Kula's words and allowed her to do the same, holding her close. "Kula is just adorably cute-sized," he remarked on the height difference between them.

As the dance concluded and the other sisters rejoined them, he reached out to stroke Vana's hair softly and give her a kiss. "I'm not much for dancing usually, but given the company, I have to say it's been enjoyable enough. We'll be having even more fun next, though... Kula has been wanting to play a new kind of hide and seek for quite some time, so we can all play together."

Squeezing Oralie closer as she decided to latch on to him, he wrapped an arm around Vana's waist and began guiding the girls towards the exit. Passing by a maid, he said to the young homuncula, "Would you be so kind as to show the handmaidens to their masters' rooms? I'm sure they'll want to prepare them for their princesses." The bedrooms for the handmaidens were conveniently located adjacent to each princess, rather than in the servant wing with the other maids, so they'd be able to get some rest themselves if they so desired.

Friedrich himself took Vana and her sisters up to his own master bedroom, which was large enough to fit all seven of them comfortably along with himself. It was the type of room that, while comfortable, felt quite desolate when alone due to its sheer size. "Alright," he said to the girls, giving each of them a kiss. "Let's play!"

After playing hide and seek with the young princesses until they were completely exhausted, he allowed them time to rest for a time before heading off to take care of a few other matters in the palace, such as showing their handmaidens around and debriefing some agents he had put in place to eavesdrop on conversations. Eventually he called for the seven sisters to gather in the same briefing room in order to immediately put them to work.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 02-13-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Restored per request

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

After the seven dragon princesses played their game of hide and seek with the Emperor, the girls took a few hours to rest and relax. The youngest girls were still asleep at the time they were all called in by Friedrich, so Carmela had to gently rouse the small girls and get them a bit cleaned up and more presentable.

Once that was taken care of, the seven princesses met with the Emperor in the briefing room. Kula and Zerrin were holding onto Vanna’s hands as they entered the room, but as soon as they caught sight of Friedrich, they released their sister’s hand in order to run to the man instead. “Oniichan, Oniichan!” Kula chirped, a slight limp in her steps due to their earlier activities. The second youngest dragon princess hugged the Emperor around the waist as she reached him, while Zerrin was only able to hug his leg. “Hi Oniichan,” she whispered, peeking up at him with a shy smile.

“You wanted to see us?” Vanna spoke up then, smiling at the Emperor as she was next to reach him. She was curious and quite excited to find out what he had planned for them, since none of them had been told why he called them together.

Oralie was holding Haimi’s hand, guiding her twin into the room. “What are we doing, Oniisama? Another game?” she asked curiously, finding a seat big enough for her and Haimi to sit down in together. Their tsundere sister was close behind them, her arms crossed over her chest and a rather uninterested expression on her face.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Hearing the door open, the Emperor stood up in order to properly greet the young princesses as they entered. He was glad that the youngest sisters were so happy to see him, despite Zerrin's embarassment. He wrapped his arms around Kula and picked Zerrin up as she hugged his leg. "Hi there," he said to them, pulling out five chairs for the older princesses before making his way over to his own seat and sitting down. He settled both girls into his lap, as they were small enough to fit comfortably.

"I know you're still getting used to the palace," he said to the seven sisters, "But things are so hectic in the Empire that I want to put your talents to use as soon as possible. With that in mind, I have devised some administrative roles for... most of you within the Imperial government. There's no denying the fact that your kind is of genius level intelligence by human standards, after all, so I'm sure you'll all do great, even if you are still young by dragon reckoning."

He handed out five documents to the older sisters, along with a sixth for Kula. "These give outline of the positions that I felt each of you were best qualified for," he remarked. "So I'll just summarize for now and let you review the details at your convenience." Settling his gaze on his new wife, Vanna, he said, "Vanna, you'll be in charge of diplomatic affairs, as your charisma is unmatched and you're much better at relating to people than I am. Since we have so many gathered nobles here already, I think now is a good time to get to work."

With the most pressing position addressed, he turned his attention to Carmela. "I'd like you to be in charge of aggriculture," he said to her. "Many of the human kingdoms are still using older techniques, and we can improve the prosperity of the Empire by gradually introducing them to more efficient farming techniques. Tali," he said, addressing the tsundere princess, "You can be in charge of the military. Well, with a great deal of assistance from me, at least. Haimi can be in charge of magic and technology, since it doesn't require a great deal of social skills. As for Oralie... finance and treasury should suit you pretty well."

"Kula..." he said, bouncing the young dragon princess in his lap as he addressed her, "I want you to handle commerce. It'll be difficult, as there will be a ton of arguments between various guilds... but if you need any help, I'll be there for you, as will your sisters." He finally turned his attention to Zerrin, thinking of how to address her, as he hadn't given her a document detailing a position. "Zerrin... I have a very special role in mind for you," he said to her. "It mostly involves staying close to me, and ensuring all the maids and guards of the palace remain happy." Due to her youth and inexperience, he knew she wouldn't be taken seriously for a minister position within the bureaucracy, but he still wanted her to have a special role just for her, which he whispered into her ear.

"Are there any questions?" he asked the seven sisters, gazing at them to see if they understood what was expected of them, or were confused about anything.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Kula and Zerrin eagerly latched onto the Emperor as he lifted them off their feet, both girls happy to be held by the man as their other sisters entered behind them. “Lap seat! The bestest seat!” Kula cheered as the man got settled in his chair, pleased by the seat she was provided on his lap. Zerrin was also satisfied with the seating arrangement and she cuddled close to the man as she settled on his lap. “Zerrin likes sitting in Oniichan’s lap,” the young dragon princess whispered, a light blush on her cheeks as she watched her older sisters take their seats around the small table.

The seven girls settled into their seats and focused their attention on Emperor Friedrich, listening closely as he began to explain why they had been called here. Vanna was immediately intrigued as she was handed the first document and she started to glimpse over it while she listened to Friedrich give a summary of what she would be doing for the Empire. A light blush coated her cheeks in response to his words and as she looked up from the document, she smiled brightly at the man. “I’ll get to work on this as soon as we’re finished here,” she promised, then fell silent so he could continue to the other sisters.

Carmela also glanced over the document she was handed, slowly nodding her head as the Emperor explained what her task would be. “I think I can manage that...” she whispered, deciding to read over the details in the document while he went on to the remaining girls. Tala, only briefly peeking at her document, placed it on the table and crossed her arms once more. “Tala will think about it,” she murmured, while the twin sisters looked curiously at the Emperor. “Ohh, did you hear that Haimi-chan? You get to work with magic!” Oralie cheered, causing quiet Haimi to crack a small smile as she nodded her head. “That’s very perfect, Oniisama! Haimi and Oralie like our positions,” the more outgoing sister said, smiling at the Emperor.

Already buzzing with excitement to hear about her job, Kula giggled happily as she was bounced in the man’s lap to signal her turn. “Kula can settled lots of disputes, Oniichan! She will do a good job, promise!” she chirped, hugging the document to her chest like a prized possession. She didn’t want to let the man down, so she planned to work hard on whaever he told her to do.

When Zerrin was the only one who wasn’t handed a document, the small princess forced herself not to frown. She peeked at the man when he said her name, feeling her lower lip quiver slightly with disappointment. That is, until he explained why she didn’t have a document and told her what she would be doing instead. The shy little girl immediately grinned despite the bright blush that appeared on her cheeks. “Z-Zerrin likes that,” she decided, pleased with her task even though she was the only sister without an administrative role.

“I think we understand. We should look over these documents and then we can come back to you with questions,” Vanna answered his final question, figuring most questions could be answered in the document.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Friedrich bounced little Kula and Zerrin in his lap a bit, glad to see they were enjoying themselves so much in their seats. "You two are so adorable," he said to them, chuckling a bit at how much they seemed to enjoy sitting in his lap. He hugged them a bit closer to him, watching the reactions of each young dragon princess as the girls read over the documents. Surprisingly, there weren't any questions yet, either because they hadn't had time to come up with any or simply didn't know what to ask.

"I'll review each position with you girls in more detail when we have more time," he promised them. "I know it's a lot to take in, but I'll be here to help you girls every step of the way." Smiling somewhat at the oldest princess, he nodded to her, pulling her a bit closer and giving her a tender kiss. "That sounds like a good idea," he said to her. "To start with, can you get to work solving diplomatic issues? You can pick some of the more pressing issues and we can address them this evening, after dinner."

"I'll schedule some time for Carmela, Tala, Oralie, Haimi, and Kula tomorrow, to introduce you to your new jobs. How does six hours each sound? I know a day typically only has 24 hours, but it's been years since my days have been that short. Chronomancy is an essential aspect of daily life for me," he muttered. Hopefully, however, with some talented new help, his work days might start to grow shorter, if just a bit. "If no one has any question for now, you can go enjoy the party. Except for this little cutie," he said, hugging Zerrin a bit closer in his lap.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast