Thread: Bloodborne or a Desert Adventure

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bloodborne or a Desert Adventure

Been a moment since I've been able to roleplay but I really miss writing as of late. I've had a couple of ideas I've been throwing around some ideas for a while but haven't really found responsive writers to pair with!

I do have a couple requirements though. I prefer a partner who can do multi-paragraph style RP because I devour detail and storytelling and respond in kind. Grammar is important to me, mistakes here and there happen but it's best if I can understand what you're saying! Romance isn't heavily encouraged but sometimes can feel inevitable within a story. Both options are M/F open, I don't have a preference either way.

The first story I have in mind is based heavily on the game Bloodborne! I'd love to do a gory, grimy RP based in this world about two hunters. I'd prefer someone with at least some knowledge of the game, but its absolutely not mandatory to know too much.

The second idea, is based on the novel Alhazred. The author based it loosely off the Necronomicon and similar styles of monsters and magic. Its a fantastic read if you're in to that, but again knowledge of the subject isn't necessary to begin a story!

I've also toyed with the idea of a possible group RP for an otherwordly carnival of sins. Participants will have to audition before a crowd and the ringmaster to be accepted, but not everything is as it seems there!

Shoot me a message and let me know if you're interested!

These kind of fit in the horror genre for bloodborne, but also in fantasy and adventure so I wasn't sure where to post a request.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Is this 1x1 RP?