Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Broforce: Rise of the Bros (M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Get it in gear, Agent!

The Agent dived out of the plane, and fell a long ways, just above the rooftops of the more moderately sized buildings, before opening his wingsuit to slow his fall. He was tough, but gravity was a heartless bitch. When his fall had been sufficiently slowed, closed the wingsuit and went for a ground-pound on the closest enemies---From 200 feet in the air.

When the dust cleared, the Agent had his harpoon gun ready to fire, and was picking his first victim.

Time to show them how it's done, Agent!

Set by Karma

Mythology, history, fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

When she finally landed, Joan paused for a moment, amazed that she had survived the fall in one piece. Her awe lasted for only a few seconds before her focus shifted to the approaching enemies. She instinctively drew her sword and began swinging it as she charged towards the nearest enemy.

Avatar and signature made by me.

12/14/2012- Never forget

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

The battle was intense, but going very well for the bros. One by one, they were wiping out the goons, and it looked like they would win. But then, a Lightning bolt strike Agent, and sent him hurtling through the air, smashing into car and flipping about before plowing through a granite statue which collapsed on top of him. Chuckling is heard

"They send this rabble against me? I do not know whether to be amused...or insulted." Says the voice, as a Man float down into view, his arm still crackling with electricity. The Bros can feel immense power radiating from him, those sensitive to it, would be able to tell it was magic.

"Be careful!" Says Nori-Chan over their commlinks. Scanners detect that that being is very powerful, more so than what you've been fighting. Our computers are trying to find out information about him. For now, just stay alive." As she says this, he flies incredibly fast at Danny and, before Danny can react to go incorporeal, lands a mighty punch into his abdomen, sending him flying into a skyscraper, and knocking the wind out of him. Danny knows he's been punched many times, but he's never felt a blow like that before. However, he is mostly unhurt, it just really hurts.

"They send children to fight me? Foolish, but maybe they will provide some entertainment." Says the man once more.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Teenager I may be, but I have fought much worse than you, and have won." Danny said, trying to catch his breath after having the wind knocked out of him. He slowly got to his feet, mentally cursing himself from not seeing that coming. Had he seen it coming, he would have intangible, and have the blow go though him harmlessly.

Jacob turned from his position, which was standing over the body of a goon he had killed and studied the foe who had just attacked Danny. He was looking for a weak point, and one that would either kill the foe or at least make him weaker. After Nori-chan's voice over the commlinks, Jacob wondered if he should battle this foe like he would to a vampire back in his world. Vampires were fast back in Forks, and judging from the way the villain attacked Danny and Agent, Jacob thought that this would be no different than battling a vampire. He growled lowly, as he stared down the villain.

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

The warning tone of the Agent's bio-armor being at low integrity slowly and loudly hummed. "We both know it takes more than that, Agent. Get back out there and kick his ass." The Agent made a fist and slammed it into the ground, pushing himself up with superhuman strength. Once standing, the Agent picked up the figure that made up the top of the statue, leaped a solid twenty feet into the air and hurled the figure at the aggressor as hard as he could.

Before touching the ground, the Agent had his flocket launcher ready to fire. Once his HUD determined that he had a lock, the voice came through with a warning, "Get cover! There's about to be a whole city block missing in a moment!"

A trio of rockets shot forth, homing on the man---and another, and another, and another...

The flock of rockets would cause Hell, and if all went to plan, turn the target into a smoky vapor.

Set by Karma

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

The man did not expect the Agent to get up so quickly. The statue hit him squae and sent him flying back, the rocket impated as well, and a mighty explosion happened, and the man wasn't visible. But then, from behind the cover of trees, came a barrage of thrown cars at the Agent. Then the man was visible again, and carrying a Tanker truck. Which he also threw and exploded on impact with either The Agent, or the ground.

"Guys, I've got some info." Says Nori-chan over the comms,, "Apparently his name is 'Black Adam', and he is a supervillain, and his power derives from ancient magic. This guy is no joke. More info is coming."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*Ramoth slipped between, where was down low now she was high in the sky, facing him placed with the sun behind her. in place she closed her wings, diving as Lessa hung on tight. No matter what happened this was going to hurt. Picking up speed she set her claws to snatch Black adam. If she caught him a quick trip between and that would be the end of him, if she didnt he was going to be hit by clawed talons more than big enough to kill a cow, or carry it off, and following that, flame as lessa protected their retreat and they arced back into the sky for another pass*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Achilles looking at the being known as "Black Adam". He is astounded by the his unique ability and says "From what god, did you get your power?" Achilles questioned Black Adam as he rushes forward trying to attack Black Adam. He thinks of faking his sword slash by pulling his arm backward preparing for a mighty strike but he intended to block Adam's counter attack, so he can measure Black Adam's strength.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

The claw strike surprised Black Adam, and sent him flying toward the ground. The flame seared him and made him scream, and he countered with a barrage of Lightning Bolts that Ramoth had to do some tricky maneuvers to avoid, causing Lessa to have to hold on with all her might to avoid being thrown.

In the smoking crater, Adam got up as Achilles approaches him, and Achilles could see the burns healing before his very eyes. "All of them!" He shouts, blocking his sword with his wrist guard an countering with a lightning-infused punch. This mighty blow would have killed a lesser man, but against the mighty achilles, it dented his magic shield, pushing the metal right into his arm, and making his bones creak and almost break. It also send him sliding back digging shallow trench into the ground.

"I have more information." Nori-chan says. "His power, magical in nature, comes from 'SHAZAM', an acronym of the six 'immortal elders' from which he draws power from. He has the Wisdom of Solomon, with that he has instant access to a vast amount of scholarly knowledge, and excellent mental acuity with nearly infallible wisdom, including an innate understanding of most known languages and sciences.

He has the Strength of Hercules, which grants him superhuman strength comparable to that of the legendary demigod.

He has the Stamina of Atlas, with which he can withstand and survive most types of extreme physical assaults, and heal from them within seconds without any seeming discomfort. The stamina of Atlas also prevents him from getting tired and provides him with a supernaturally endowed metabolism preventing fatigue, thirst and hunger.

He has the Power of Zeus which, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transforms him, also enhances his's other physical and mental abilities, and grants him resistance against all magic spells and attacks. He can use the lightning bolt as a weapon by dodging it and allowing it to strike an opponent or other target. The magic lightning has several uses, such as creating apparatus, restoring damage done to him, and providing fuel for magic spells. He is also able to personally generate and control lightning for various uses.

He has the Courage of Achilles, it basically just makes him immune to fear.

He has the Speed of Mercury. By channeling Mercury's speed, he can move at superhuman speeds and fly." Nori says, listing off Adam's powers. "I know its a lot, but we all have faith in you, go and kick his ass!"

Mythology, history, fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So he's a witch, Joan thought as she listened to the information that Nori was giving everyone.

"The Lord will smite thee, witch!" she shouted as she lunged towards Adam with her sword held high. As she swung her sword, she briefly wondered if her words were true.

Avatar and signature made by me.

12/14/2012- Never forget

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast