RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Default Broforce: Rise of the Bros (M)

-Time...1200 hrs
    -Location...Broforce Headquarters, location Classified, Hangar 3B

The newest Bros were gathered and collected here. It was a large hangar, on account of Lessa's pet Dragon, though a few guards are still in the infirmary for calling it a 'pet' and thinking of it like an animal and not the majestic and intelligent creature it is. A section of the Hangar has been made to look...comfortable, kind of, arranged like a conference room with a rug, a table, and more than enough chairs. There is also a catering table with coffee, danish, bagels, and other conference food, as well as some more exotic food and drink, such as classical Greek food such as got cheese, olives, and wine, french food dating in style to the Hundred Years War, and foods that, at lest in spirit, resembled those one would eat from the world of Pern (at lest the cooks tried). Food was also left for the dragon according to Lessa telling them what Dragons ate, and in adequate quantities.

It had been a stressful week for the new arrivals in Broforce. The last week had been counseling and education, getting them ready and able to face the fact that they were not only no longer in their world/time, but the fact that they weren't even really human anymore, more akin to the demigods of myth and legend.

But now, they were left alone, well not alone, for they were all together, and told that they were to form a team. Unbeknownst to them, this was their first team-building exercise, their test, to see how they interact with each other

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Interacting

Achilles looks to the different gadgets displayed in the area and is confused for how advance they are. He then looks around and is dumbfounded by the advancements in the modern world. Achilles looks at his so-called teammates and says "Hello, fellow companions! My name is Achilles, I was informed that you were my so-called "Teammates". He then shakes the hand of each of his teammates. Achilles then says "Glad, to make myself as an acquaintance". Achilles still wonders about this new futuristic world.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default Introducing Danny & Jacob

Jacob watched the other Bros and Fembros greet each other. He had just finished shaking hands with everyone else, and he fidgeted with his shirt collar. He wasn't sure what to thinking, as he didn't think that it was possible to be sucked into another world. On top of that, and the week that he had spent in training, which he was in wolf form most of that time, he couldn't help but wonder if there were any vampires or other werewolves in this world. Not that it was that big of a deal if they were not any vampires or werewolves, but he still wondered if he was alone in terms of his species.

Danny had just found his way to the location where he was supposed to meet the other members of his new team. The scientists had given him a map, but it wasn't like the map of Amity Park or any map that Danny knew of. So, it took him a while to find the location. Upon reaching the door, Danny shifted in his human form, causing bright flashes as he switch forms. Not realizing or knowing if anyone was able to see the bright blue rings or the bright flashes, Danny raised a fist and knocked on the door, not knowing if he should dread what he might see or not.

Mythology, history, fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Joan's heart pounded as she met and introduced herself to her new teammates. With the exception of the warrior Achilles, she would have avoided all of them in her past life to avoid gossip. Now, she was being forced to work with them.

As she debated going to get some food, she was startled by a knock on the door. She glanced at it nervously as she wondered who was knocking and what they were like.

Avatar and signature made by me.

12/14/2012- Never forget

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Agent, I've said it before. I wish I didn't have to say it again---It's all gone to shit. There are a few things that you're used to, and a helluva lot more that's new. Before you is your new team. I'll handle the talking. You just show 'em how it's done in the field.

Through the Agent's helmet came a voice, "This is The Voice of the Agency. We're pleased to be here, and can't wait to get started. Peace is our profession. We also specialize in dealing out justice to criminals and terrorists by whatever means necessary."

Set by Karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*lessa tugged on her braid, looks about the room*
    /Not everyone here is human Lessa/ Ramoth informs her.
    *she sighs, the ability to teleport anywhere, and she didnt even have have a home to teleport to*
    /I never thought id say this, i think i prefer thread, or the Lord Holders./ she replied to Ramoth.
    "I am Lessa of Bendan Weyr, my partner is the queen dragon Ramoth. We are from a planet called pern where we fight an alien threat to our world. But it seems im no longer home. Im here, so if you need to be somewhere we can get you there instantly.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

As the final bros are lead in (Namely, one mischievous ghost kid), a woman walks in. "Well, hello there." She says in a sultry voice. "I am your handler, you can call me Nori-chan. " Continues with a playful wink. "Please, be seated." She says, and would wait until they were. "Now I'm sure you have lots of questions." She continues, coyly walking around them and dragging her finger across the table. "They all do, so I will answer. You are on the planet Earth, or, to make it less confusing, Earth Zero or Earth Prime. The year is 2082, you are on the continent of North America, in the country of the United States of America. And as for why you are here?" She says with a soft grin, standing behind Danny, and he can feel her breasts pressed against the back of his neck as she places her hands on his shoulders and slowly slides her fingers up the sides of his neck and then into his hair. "Because we need you. Horrid monsters and criminals have been plaguing the planet for a long time, over a billion people have died. And you are here to fight them, our precious, beloved heroes."

She backs off as an aid hands out devices to each of the bros, they look like gen 1 scouters from dragonball z, but much sleeker and with clear glass. "These are what we call 'the eyes of heaven'. They have several uses and functions. "First and foremost, it provides a constant heads up display that changes based on what you are currently doing. It shows the life signs of your teammates, has a 12x optical zoom, enhanced targeting protocols, flight data such as your speed, pitch, and yaw, and can even scan things you tell it to to gain information. It also functions as a multi-channel communications device, and adapts to its users powers so if they change shape or something like that, it alters with them. You connect it to your left ear and position the screen over your eye." Once they did so, information would start scrolling by as the device linked wirelessly to their brain, and they has a general idea of how everything worked, enough to be able to use it, anyhow.

It was then that a klaxon sounded, with a red light flashing in time. Nori looks concerned and activates a tablet on her waist. "You are being called to Sparrowtown, an attack is occurring, casualties have already reached close to a hundred. I will be in contact with you as your handler, godspeed." At that, the hangar doors opened, letting in the light and heat of the american southwest. Dusty wind blew sand into the once air conditioned and cool building as a massive C-130 aircraft to which the non-flying brose are ushered on to, and which quickly takes off.

They fly for a while, about fifteen, twenty minutes, and the landscape changes from desert to mountains, and across the mountains...rolling fields of green grass and trees, it would almost be idyllic if not for the situation. Off in the distance is the mentioned city, its gleaming metal and glass towers scrape the sky. It would be marvelous if not for the smoke trails coming off of some of them, and the, (for those with strong noses) scent of fire and death.

As thy approached, an aide tells the Bros inside the cargo hold "When we get over the drop zone, we open the hatch and you jump out." They were not given parachutes. "Down't worry, you'll know what to do, you'll be fine." At this, the hatch opens and alarms sound ."SHIT! Approaching enemies!" They can see black specks flying up from the city and chasing the plane, getting closer. Two guards get on mounted miniguns and fire at the figures which are getting closer.

Some fall, but it is to no avail, as they swarm from all sides, and begin ripping into the plane with their claws. "You have to go now!" Says the unoccupied aide as he basically pushes them out one by one. They hear a distress signal from the plane and looking up they can see it going down in flames before exploding.

The figures also begin to swarm Danny and Lessa as the other bros fall, their bodies moving as if by muscle memory, and they make perfect superhero landings, making small craters in the asphalt of the street. And that is when they are attacked too.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Going ghost!" Danny said, saying his famous battle cry before shifting forms. His hair turned white, and his eyes went from blue to green. He pulled his hand away from the older woman, whom he wasn't sure if she was trying to flirt with him or not. Not that it really mattered at the present time anyway, it was battle time.

"Remember your training." Danny thought to himself, trying to remember what he was taught in the past week before the present time. Without giving it too much thought, thanks to the ghosts he battled in Amity Park, he prepared to fire ghost rays, not even thinking about that the fact that they might not have an effect on the figures.

Jacob groaned, hauling himself to his feet. His head throbbed from the landing, but he could still function. As he processed what was currently going on, he saw a green light and it looked like it was coming from the center of the figures.

"What the hell?" Jacob said, looking at the bright green light. He didn't at all realize that the source of the green light was coming from the hands of one of his teammates. His attention turned from the bright green light, as he felt something, or someone try to grab him.

Like Danny, Jacob didn't give it too much thought as he changed into his wolf form, and threw himself at the enemies, teeth bared and claws exposed. Yes, the clothes that he was wearing were now ripped to shreds due the fact that he didn't take them off before becoming wolf, but he wasn't thinking about that at present time and place.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*Lessa watched the plane go down from her seat on Ramoth. She had been slow to act to save it but this was far from her world. Everything was so new. Tall buildings, grass, trees, so much vunerable asking to be food for thread. As she watched Ramoth reacted on instinct and practice long instilled in her dodging the creatures flying at her, climbing higher. An enemy from below was unnatural. Nothing exept for lions had ever dared to attack a dragon before and she screamed, challenging it. For over 2000 years to attack a dragon was to be given a death penalty. For over 2000 years a dragon had never hurt a person. Today everything changed.*
    /Dragonmen must fly when thread is in the sky/ lessa said to herself, /Well, this isnt thread, but we have people to protect all the same/
    *Lessa scanned the sky, lashing out with her flamethrower at those closest to her* /Grab them if you can, lets intodruce them to between/ *Ramoth twists, grabbing one that had tried to avoid the flame, and pops out of existance into that place that only dragons can survive. A second later she returns from between in a blast of cold air, the creature no longer with her, now permanently lost in the frozen alternate dimension dragons used to travel from place to place and to free themselves from threadscore. Now flying low to the ground and into the attackers to force them off balance, Lessa again flames through the pass hoping her new friends recover from the suprize attack quickly.
    Last edited by dawnfire; 09-08-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Achilles jumps out of the plane head first (literally). He jumps out head first knowing his invulnerability will protect him on the fall. Achilles jumps without hesitation. He screamed on the way down as he never experienced falling from a tall place. He was astonished by the view he had seen. Achilles knew he was ready to battle supernatural enemies. He finally landed on the ground making a hole for his head to be stuck on.

Achilles took out his head from the ground (Literally). And tries to search for enemies in the land.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast