Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: When Pidi wants to play

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

up
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Humanity, has destroyed the world, there is no more electricity, at least not for many people, only the richer and also the dangerous people who want to rule the world have it, there are many gangs, and dangerous people, but also people who make their own place, their own village and try to survive.

I play a young woman, fled as prisoners of a very large and dangerous gang ... one who lives in a huge mansion with electricity, and is feared by many other groups ...

Now the question is what do you play ...
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I'm always up for a new exciting plot, and hope someone will give me a nice chance for an exciting rp.

I can type large pieces, but also small pieces, I will do my best grammar, but to be honest I sometimes find it difficult (even though I have it in my head)

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I may have a possible idea or two for you, but I’m currently in the process of reading through some of the ideas you’ve already posted, so I’ll get back to you when I’m done with that.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Oke

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quandale a large and beautiful kingdom, surrounded by wood’s mountains and a lot of water, and some magical animals, like dragons, but the where dangerous full of anger and hate, and blood-lusting monsters, well that was something her father told his daughter when she was little.

Allysa Salisia Sheldra, the princess of Quandale daughter of the king and queen, and youngest sister of 2 brothers and her elder sister, was a non believer, she was wild and love the secret story’s about good dragons and loved an old mysterious story, about a women, that was born ad the same time when a dragon was reborn… the both shared a soul, a connection, something that was very unique, she had the power to lead the dragons, in a good way, but it was only a story… her father hated when she tried to talk about dragons, or when was climbing trees, he wanted her to become a real woman, a princess like her older sister, she was soon to get married, with a fine young man.

Allysa was running the large castle halls and was smiling, it was almost her 18th birthday, and she runs towards the Troon room, smiling and giggling, wanting to know why her father asked her to come to the Troon room.

The king was talking with his adviser and looked up when the doors opened, and his soon to become 18 year’s daughter, and he looks at her, shaking his head a bit “Allysa After you are 18, you will be sent away, for a new life… you will become a real woman and will marry a prince, that soon will become the king of his own kingdom, its time you will become a propper women than you are now” he spoke and looked at the reaction of his daughter.

Allysa was in shock looking at her father, hearing his words, about marrying a prince of an another kingdom! This was crazy, she wanted to scream and yell at him, but she looked away, and to the ground, knowing that she had nothing to say, she feeling the tears coming she turned her back to her father and starts to run to her room locking herself up, dint want to enjoy her birthday anymore… it was not fear, she didn’t want to leave hire… she didn’t want to miss this feeling she had inside of her, the dreams of talking in the darkness, feeling somebody hearing her voice.

(This is a story about a princess, that will be forced to marry a prince, but she doesn’t want to leave still believing that dragons are good, while all the kingdoms hate dragons and believe they are dangerous, is she like the women in the book? Is she connected with a dragon?

And the prince howe is he, who is he… and how old, and why her and not another princess)

So looking for the prince... and perhaps you also can play the dragon sometimes? you can diside howe the prince is mean, and stuff or really nice and sweet
    Last edited by Malyka; 12-06-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

QUICK QUESTION: How comfortable are you with RP's featuring Greek mythology, or any other type of mythology for that matter?

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

If it is a good story, then i will like it

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pidipuuu View Post
    If it is a good story, then i will like it
    Nice!

What exactly might you be interested in or looking for in such a story in terms of plot details, I already have quite a few templates in mind, especially one loosely based on the myth of Sisyphus (reference link here), but I prefer to work with my RP partners to tailor the RP to suit us both.

I can send you some more details and/or other possibilities over PM’s if you’d like.
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 12-13-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

You can sent me a PM

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast