Thread: Animalia

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy/Slice of life
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Animalia

We will live in a very regular world, except, for the very few people who have magic. Many children have a curse, even if its not a common curse it is a very well known one. People with the "Animalia" Curse have their soul connected with a trinket, usually an animal carved from wood.

People with Animalia are naturally drawn towards each other, even if they don't know that they have it. They seem almost connected to that animal, For example Someone with a penguin Animalia would be happy and bubbly, but someone with a badger would be an a*shole

The park in Opan'Fer is a hot-spot for Animalia, most people come there to relate with people like them. Others are just drawn there but, in any case that seems to be the biggest magic filled place, and that attracts many un-welcomed people

Anywho now that i have that out of the way, lets get onto character making! I'll be using my character as an example. Phoebe is a very light and calm person, her Animalia is a sparrow. The way i came up with her name is simple; The first letter of Passeridae (Scientific name for a sparrow) is P, So i chose the name Phoebe

Character design can be anywhere from close to the animal, to no where near them. Nothing is stopping you from making a super epic character

2Spooky4U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

I think you posted this in the wrong section. Character making and introductions go in Out of Character. No worries though, just hit up a mod and they can move it for you

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

*moves to OOC section*