Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [M]Mediocris Bellica (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fy, and some Modern Gothic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, here's my first attempt at a character on the site, let me know if anything needs changed.

Username: Phazeshift
    Fairytale, Myth, Legend, etc.: Peter Pan, (The Lost Boys)
    Name: Jason “Peg” Herrig
    Appearance: Standing tall and proud at 6’2”, Jason has short, choppy brown hair, and soft hazel eyes. He’s well built and muscular, but has a surprisingly delicate demeanor for his size. Long, thin scars are scattered across his body, creating a web-like pattern.
    Biography:
    Jason’s childhood was one of the best. By eight years old, he had all of the freedom in the world while he was living with the Lost Boys in neverland. Wild and rambunctious as they come, he’d love playing pranks, wrestling, exploring, just about anything really, as long as he was with his friends. Not really enjoying telling others what to do, he’d happily do anything that needed to be done, be it cooking (or at least attempting to), cleaning, or breaking down camp to explore someplace new. The only thing that set him apart from the other lost boys however, was that he never angered… at least not until reality caught him in its cruel clutches.
    A few months after Jason’s 17th birthday, Peter Pan disappeared, leaving the Lost Boys dumbfounded. Their whole society, built around the carefree boy who never aged, seemed to be falling apart. Fights between the boys started as they blamed each other for the problems, blinding them to the true threat…. Hook… While Jason was taking a stroll to avoid the fighting, Captain Hook and his pirates attacked the camp, killing or capturing all of the Lost Boys. When Jason returned to the aftermath of the ambush, for the first time in his life…. He angered… not a violent outburst.. No.. A deep welling anger that would fuel his need for revenge for the years to come.
    Gone was the carefree and rambunctious child, replaced by a man with nothing in his heart except for revenge. Cursing himself for not being able to help his family, He’d spend the next couple of years tracking down pirates involved in the ambush and exacting his revenge upon them. His violent methods for disabling foes ended up earning him his nickname “Peg”, for he was the reason that many pirates now require peg legs.

Relationship(s): Not forgiving himself for not being around when Hook attacked, Jason hasn’t attempted to form any close relations with anybody.

Affiliation(Good,Neutral,Evil): Chaotic-Good: Where his actions aren’t looked kindly upon, all he does is so that the world can be a better place

Personality: Underneath his cold, heartless demeanor, lies a boy that is just trying to help brighten peoples’ day. He’ll often donate any excess money or goods he doesn’t need to orphanages and other charitable organizations.

Weapon(s)[optional]: Jason believes nothing gets your point across more than a heavy oak club and his fists, but usually keeps a dagger or two tucked away for a rainy day.
    "It's not my fault the moon happened to get caught in the blast...."
    ~Theron

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nope I can't see anything that needs to be changed, I love your character! <3

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Is this still open? If so:

Username: SaltyIrishman
    Fairytale, Myth, Legend, etc.: Alice in Wonderland
    Name: The Cheshire Cat
    Appearance: A light grey Britsh Shorthair cat, about the size of a golden retriever, with electric blue eyes, bright teal stripes, and a smile that goes on forever. His eyes contain a mischievious, chaotic sparkle.
    Biography: A cat, Dynah, lived to his master, Alice, when she fell into Wonderland. Alice's impression of Dynah, mixed with the primordial chaos and adsurdity of Wonderland created The Cheshire Cat. He recognized Alice, somewhat, although his view of reality is a bit off, and helped her. When she left again, facing that reality must be seen, Wonderland changed, and so did he.
    Relationship(s): Oh, he loves Alice, dear. He doesn't remember the changing of him and Wonderland as her fault. Also, good friends with the Mad Hatter and other denizens of Wonderland. Hates no one, but is a bit more... teasing... to the Red Queen.
    Affiliation(Good,Neutral,Evil): Chaotic Neutral. He does what he wants, on his terms. Somewhat benevolent, although not held to a moral code, because he doesn't really have one.
    Personality: Chaotic, gets bored easily, somewhat mad, likes jokes, puns, and riddles, and watches anything slightly dramatic with great interest. He knows a lot of dirt on a lot of people.
    Weapon(s)[optional]: Evaporation, claws, ability to change his looks to someone else, ability to confuse others very easily.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yep it's still open, I'm working on the IC now.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Cool!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Cheshire Cat and a Genie met for tea one day....

Oh wow...

That's just

Salty you are awesome!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Thanks!

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Hey Luminous, do you want us to be in the house, for tea?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

You don't have to be. Honestly you guys can make up your own settings, but if you want you can.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast