IT’S HALLOWEEN MONTH PEOPLE. I REPEAT IT'S HALLOWEEN MONTH!!!
I love Halloween. With all my fluffy heart!! But I am also one of the biggest scardiest cats you will ever meet….
So I request of you lovely RPA!! Give me my Halloween without the scariness! Give me your spoopiest story!! I want you to choose something scary (axe murderer, vampires, SPIDERS )
BUT make it funny. Give me a story about a vampire who is scared of the dark! Give me a story about killer candyfloss! Give me a story about a spider who forces the reader to tap dance…
Actually scratch that...it’ll just give me nightmares!!
I request of thee, 100 to 1000 of your spoopiest words!! Title it whatever you wish and spoiler it so that the thread can be kept free of cobwebs!
punishnominate a poor unfortunate soul fellow judge to decide our winner just in time for Good Ol’ Hallows eve!
1. Deadline for these entries will be 26/10/2018, with the winner announced 30/10/2018.
2.Entries must be formatted into short stories!
3. Entries may be anywhere from 100 to 1,000 words!
4. Entries must be submitted to the thread by the deadline! If you're just a little past the deadline, I'll let it slide if you give me a gif of a cute halloween animal!
5. To minimise confusion, please spoiler your entry and give it a title. Include your username, and the week. For example: '"The Mummy who learned to knit: Scottie”. It doesn't have to follow that exact format, but something along those lines would be perfect!
6. Please keep thread chatter to a minimum.
7. For the sake of lightheartedness and the spirit of RPApril, please keep your entries [PG-13] or under!
8. All RPA rules apply!
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS!!