Thread: Looking for RP Partner!!

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy!/slice of life
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for RP Partner!!

Hey there! You can call me Jiyu. I am new to this site but not in RPing.
    I enjoy a good fantasy RP or Slice of life type, I write in third person and minimum 2 paragraphs but usually more.I cannot do 1 liners...sorry I try to post once daily but its usually every 2 or 3 days. Unless its a good day and I can reply more than once in a day.
    I usually play as a male(Thats why my plots have thought out characters for the males) buuut I can do female as well if I must.
    I do like a splash of Romance and have no restrictions except for young children of course.
    As for plots....:
    1.A guard for a Princess Is sent to a far away town/village where there is talk of a rebel base set up.He and his men are to take down the base and round up the people bringing them back to the Princess to answer for their crimes against the crown. Along the way he and his men are attacked and he wakes up in the very town he was to attack. There he meets a girl....

2. A Demon prince is forced to marry an angel Princess to unite the two kingdoms.But the demon Kingdoms real intention is something sinister.

3. A young man who is on a journey to find a precious "Item" Runs into a large fortified stronghold. The chieftain of the stronghold welcomes him and even introduces him to his daughter. Both are very seasoned fighters but what they are known for is hunting Dragons of any kind. When the stronghold is attacked one day...something the young man was hiding comes to light...........

Let me know if your interested!!! Didn't want to give away too much!
    Last edited by Jiyubei; 09-29-2018 at 03:50 AM.