Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) The Shadows that walk among Us. (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Right when Garmr was about to get an answer, the room suddenly went quiet as a robed man began to announce the return of some guy named Cain. At first, Garmr was intrigued. He had no idea that there would be a performance! That was, until the crowd began to chant, and the man had slit his throat. At that point, Garmr was panicking.

The fact that a figure rose out of the urn didn’t help to relieve this panic. Neither did the bursts of flame. In fact, it was a sharp pain and the trickle of blood coming down the back of his neck that snapped Garmr from his panic and back into the situation at hand. As if the situation wasn’t strange enough already, Garmr then realized that Link and himself were surrounded by vampires!

Garmr’s fighting instinct was already kicking in and, seeing that Link had already been grabbed by one of these creatures, Garmr began to assist in fending the creatures off. (Make an attack against an attacker. If none (somehow?) approach, then help pry vampire off Link)

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Turn 2 Combat

Patches Tumble roll = 17 Successful

Almost like an action hero, or ninja of old, Patches swiftly and expert agility rolls past the vampire's swiping claws to rise once more to his feet.

Patches ranged attack roll = 21 (hit)

Patches flings the zippo accurately, and it smacks the vampire in the face It is set alight, but even more, it sticks to the vampire, as the silver sears into its flesh. It screams as its flesh literally melts away into an expanding flaming puddle and its head explodes in a torrent of flaming blood and gore.

Pulse takes 1 damage from bring grappled

Pulse manages to land some blows upon the vampire (18, hit), but the grapple still holds.

Garmr attack Roll 17 (hit)

Pulling his massive fist back and letting out a roar of nordic rage, he lands a mighty blow upon the twisted face of the vampire, knocking off the top of its head and killing it. It falls limply to the ground and dissolves into ash.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Link felt her nails dig into the flesh of the vampire before feeling the weight lift altogether and a spray of blood hit the side of her face. She looked at Garmr before shouting, "Your sword! Use it!" She looked at her nails and shivered slightly, the cool blood causing her body to chill. She stayed close to Garmr, having the sword and all. "We need to leave! This is bad, we need to go!"
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dani sit up and looks around trying to understand what happened, and the turmoil in the room. Taking a quick inventory of his own body. Almost instantly Dani realizes Patches is now in fighting the man who attacked him. The chanting of the crowd is unnerving, and he realizes its some latin intonation. Perhaps if he had the time he could piece together what they are saying but the chaotic melee infront of him pulls his attention. He cant just stand by while Patches defends him… well... ya sure Dani has a history of having guys "defend his honor" and usually enjoys playing the damsel in distress, but this whole thing has become too crazy to sit on the sidelines. He scurries over to Patches and stands close behind him, placing a soft warm hand on his back. "What the heck is going on here?" he sputters in a soft voice "I've never seen any sort of stage show like this.... this can't possibly be real can it?" He pauses for a moment and places a well manicured soft hand on Patches arm "oh... and thanks I owe you, that guy caught me totally off guard"

Whatever catches my fancy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

With the bartender's agonizing death, the area behind the bar became relatively safe, even for just a moment. Patches, now splattered in blood, slumped back and clutched his chest to help soothe the pain from his wounds. A sudden touch on his back made him tense up with a panicked exclamation of "JESUS--" and prepare to elbow whatever was behind him. Fortunately, it was just Dani.

"What the heck is going on here? I've never seen any sort of stage show like this.... this can't possibly be real can it?"

"What happened? Exactly what you saw happen, that's what..." the thief said, breathing hard through clenched teeth.

"Oh... and thanks I owe you, that guy caught me totally off guard..."

Patches, being too shaken to reply, simply waved off the thanks. Suddenly, he was shocked back into action. He remembered why he fought the damned bartender instead of running literally anywhere else. "Get down here!" The thief mumble-shouted as he dragged Dani into a crouching position. He crouched as well, hiding behind the counter. (Hide)

As the fires on the bartender's corpse were sputtering their last, Patches used his bloodsoaked leg to gingerly retrieve the zippo from what used to be a head. He then slowly peeked over the top of the counter, scanning the room once again for any exits they could take.
    Spoiler:  

Currently on hiatus (possibly for good)

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Patches's Hide Check: Nat 20

He successfully hides behind the bar.

Patches search check Take 10

He cannot see any doors, but realizes he is standing on top of a trap door, or some sort of hatch.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In the moment of respite crouched with Patches behind the bar Dani sees that Patches is wounded and tries a concerned look spreads across his face. "oh... gawd your injured! uh is it bad?" He tries not to get in the way but his eyes and fingers gently check Patches wounds that Dani can see, his years of training making a quick assessment of the mans wounds. "Uh... those are real. This isn't just special effects is it?" absent mindedly Dani tears a swatch of his skirt away and applies it to Patches worst wound to staunch the bleeding.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Dani Treat Injury check 24 (success)

Dani expertly treats Patches wounds by first leaning them quickly with grain alcohol, then expertly bandages them, using a first aid kit that was hidden under the bar. Patches regains 1 HP.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

“Oh, right!”, Garmr responded. He was so accustomed to using to using his fists, he had completely forgotten his new sword! Unsheathing it, Garmr began to scan the room, looking for a way out of this situation. (Search/ Perception check) “Link, can you see a way out?” (Prepare attack against attacking enemy)

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"All I saw were the doors, and the windows are blocked by raving lunatics! I saw some people duck behind the bar over there, but I have no clue who or what they are," she said panicked. She didn't like the situation one bit, cursing her self even further. "After we get out of this sitch I need my makeup, it's too expensive to leave behind but it'll come in handy later on, I can feel it. But first we need to leave."

(Search/ Perception check)
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast