Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginga Densetsu Weed: Nine (OOC)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default Ginga Densetsu Weed: Nine (OOC)

Ginga Densetsu Weed: Nine

Gin, the dog who killed Akakabuto has passed. His son, Weed, is now older and is starting to lose his sight and hearing. However, Weed has no heir, no dog to take his place as leader of Ōu. His son, Orion, is off training with other dogs in another canine paradise.

The dogs who live in the canine paradise that Weed currently rules have spent the last several week panicking. Weed hasn’t chosen a new leader, despite the fact he is elderly and could die any day. But one day, a border collie dog named Nine comes Ōu.

The other dogs are suspicious of Nine, not convinced that he wasn’t some sort of assassin sent to kill Weed. But, despite what all of the others said, Weed accepts Nine into Ōu, the canine paradise.

Times passed by and Nine gained some more trust of the Ōu dogs, and almost gained the full trust of Weed. Nine proved himself to be quite the soldier and hunter, as well as loyal. But, on his travels, Nine heard of another dog, that so evil he makes Hogan, the great dane who tried to take Ōu for himself look more like Weed than a villian. He never heard the dog’s name, all Nine knows about this dog is that he is evil and building an army to attack Ōu and take it for himself. Nine knows that he is taking a huge risk in warning Weed and other dogs of Ōu, since he was almost forced to fight for the new villian, but somehow, by the grace of the higher powers, he managed to escape.

Nine’s morals tell him that he must take the chance and tell Weed, but he is afraid something will happen to every dog, good and bad, if he does. Nine knows that he might be overreacting, but he doesn’t want any more lives lost than needed. And in his old age, would Weed believe Nine? Is Nine able to bring peace once more to Ōu?

Roles:

Weed (He's considered an NPC for this roleplay, Leader)

Hunters/Soldiers

Queens (Female Dogs expecting or Nursing Pups)

Elders

Other Ginga Densetsu Weed Characters (This include OCs and Cannon characters, however, if they died in the anime or Manga, they are not included in this list)

New Villain (OC, Can be Dog, or Bear)

- - - Updated - - -

My character-

Name:

Nine

4 Years (In Human Years)

Male

Breed:

Border Collie

Hunter/Soldier

Personality:

Nine is protective of those he loves, even willing to lay down his life to do so. He has a strong hatred of humans. Nine is loyal and can be impatient as he does not like to wait for things, unless waiting somehow benefits him. He does not believe in killing another dog, unless it is deemed to be necessary. Like a typical Border Collie, Nine is very intelligent, but he is also independent, which can get him into trouble if he doesn’t follow an important order.

Biography:

Nine was born in a puppy mill. Out of a litter of eight pups, six were born dead to the horrible conditions of the puppy mill, leaving Nine and his sister the only surviving pups at birth. One day, when Nine was about six weeks old, more humans came to the puppy mill. Some of those humans took some of the dogs that belonged in the puppy mill off of the property, but Nine, his mother and his sister managed to escape before being loaded into one of the cars that took some of the dogs away. He and his family ran into the forest, and managed to survive out in the forest for a few years, until his mother got ill. While his mother was ill, Nine and his sister did the hunting, but gave of their kills to their sickly mother, who had a hard time keeping food down. One day, Nine and his sister decided to split, thinking that they could cover more ground that way. When Nine returned that night, he discovered that his mother had passed on, her frail frame motionless. Not knowing what to do, Nine waited for his sister, who never returned, even after several days. Nine decided to start traveling, and on his travels, he heard other dogs talk about a dog paradise called Ōu. It peaked his curiosity, so he decided to find Ōu and meet their leader for himself. Since he found Ōu and Weed, he joined the dogs living there and was given the rank of hunter and soldier.

Crush:

None at the Moment, But He is Looking

Mate:

None at the Moment, But He is Looking

Pups:

None, But Wants Some at Some Point
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 10-05-2018 at 12:48 PM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, DannyPhantom! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I would love to join in if that's okay. ^^

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

@ Luminous Heaven, I would love to as many people as I can for this roleplay. You have my permission to join.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Awesome, I'll post my character when I get home to my computer.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Oh my gosh I love Weeds' stories. Have you read his fathers' stories too? You can definitely count me in!

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

^ a 5 month old Fawnequin, so a bit larger than this.
    Name: Daisy

Breed: Great Dane (pattern is fawnequin)

Personality: Is caring and doesn't want to let anyone down. She has energy, but when she isn't practicing or trying to play with the grown dogs; since the other pups run scared from her. She is probably the calmest pup you could meet, more than willing to lay in a patch of warm sun all day. Or at least until someone comes along to nudge her or make sure she is still alive. However, if she is angered or sees someone she cares about get angered, she attacks. Not seeming to care if she takes damage, Danes were bred to fight boars for a reason.

Biography: Was given to a family as a surprise gift. The family didn't realize how big she would get or how fast. So one day, they took her for a walk. She lost sight of her humans and hasn't been able to find them, the dogs of Ou found her. Took her in and cared for her. Daisy loves them for this, trying to figure out how she can help them out as much as she can. She may still just be a pup, but she saw how quickly she came to be about the size of the other dogs. So figured she should be able to do something.

So she is training to fight and hunt, she noticed that even when other dogs try to spar or fight her. They would always end up grabbing skin and not muscles. (Large breed pups, always have an unseen excess of skin.) So tried using that to her advantage, hoping it can help her be a good protector of those that have helped care for her here.

Crush: none yet

Mate: Too young

Pups: too young

Other: Is already about the size of a lab or a little larger.
    Last edited by Arcus; 11-16-2018 at 02:56 PM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

I'm going to guess you dont care about this anymore, so am going to get rid of my character sheet

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I do care about the roleplay actually. I was just waiting for more people.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Ok, most people when no one responds just kinds assumes it has been abandoned. At least thats my experience.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast