Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New skies, new home IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Taking in all the information Nikkolai just gave them the brunette nodded weakly. She could only interpret about half what he said as she couldn't really remember certain things. Dragons, weredragons, shifters those were foreign to her. Taking a closer look at the prince Alaura couldn't help but marvel at his ears, they were truly a curious sight. The changes he claimed they were to be a part of she hadn't yet felt, or rather she wasn't entirely sure what it was supposed to feel like. Was it painful? Did it make you itch all over? Was it like fire through your veins? Was it different for everybody? While stuck in her thoughts, Alaura brought a hand up to her ear and almost jumped at the change she felt. Though minor as it was her ear had definitely pointed and elongated. It wasn't quite like Nikkolai's, but she could tell that it would change even more in the future. Slowly she ran her hands through her hair to find if anything else had changed and she enough she could feel two small protrusions starting to form.

With a shaky voice, she asked her next question. "W-were we forced into this?"

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria felt her spine go cold upon hearing what Nikkolai said next. He mentioned that they were not their masters and that they were simply leaders and that it was up to them to follow the path. Why was it that he said that…? She gritted her teeth and she took her finger to bite on her nail. ‘Other people had asked questions certainly he can’t…’

She cut herself off. She could not tell to be certain but if it was true then she felt her freedom slip from her fingers. He mentioned that they were changed. Into something like a draconia. She felt tears start to form into her eyes. How was this fair? Maybe she had asked for this but it felt so wrong. Had she wanted to leave her past behind so bad that she had willingly agreed to do all this.

Nikkolai’s voice rang through her head as he mentioned that their memories should still be intact. Whatever had happened in her past...that was over. Anything she had been working towards was gone. She felt her body go limp as her whole body went numb. Was she even her anymore…? She glanced up in time to see the pointed ears...how had she not noticed this before?

She put her hands onto her head and wanted to scream. She wanted to lash out. She wanted freedom and she wanted to kick Nikolai’s stupid face. She wanted pity and protection. She wanted…

Never flinch...never fear…”Never show…”

She blinked as the tears stopped. She wiped them away. She chuckled lightly to herself. Had she snapped...she looked at her hands and noticed maybe the her nails were pointy but nothing as significant as ears. She reached her right hand over to her left arm and felt the pain of her nails going into her skin. It was then that she chuckled maybe a bit too loud. Unsure and uncaring if anyone heard her she looked up at her cage. A small smile played onto her lips.

She looked over at Nikolai almost a confident expression on her face.

‘The pinheads were smart’ she said in her mind.

Of course it was correct to wipe away their memories. What did they matter at this point. They were going to a new place for a new purpose. They were to devote themselves to building something new. With nothing else to cling to they needed to give their all to this new world. What had she really lost...she had no idea. She wasn’t even her anymore. She was...well she was a draconian. She was the same as Nikkolai and Borris now.

She stood up this time with grace. She brushed a hand through her hair. She heard a voice in the back of head. Always take a step forward.

Never flinch…

She was filled with determination. She had no more questions except one. She decided to keep playing her game. In her mind she said, ‘teach me and let’s build an Empire!’

Claria Winterfold was mostly dead to her now. Maybe she would take on a new name. Who knows. Now was the time to build herself how she wanted from the ground up. Her mind immediately started wandering as she turned away from Nikolai and started to pace her cell.

“Shelter and a proper defensive is most important...then if i remember right water…” She was about to get lost in thought constantly moving about her cell.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It was about this time when a pinhead stuck it's elongated pointy head in and said... something in another language. To whatever was said Nikkolai nodded and said "Prepare for landing." Borris braced himself, but Nikkolai stood tall, confident and proud. The ship then gave a sudden, sharp jolt. Borris was now face first on the floor, but then quickly righted himself onto his feet again. Nikkolai barely budged, not much more than a slight wavering. "You alright, Borris?" Nikkolai asked as Borris brushed himself off. "Yes, just lost my balance." Borris replied and Nikkolai nodded. Nikkolai then pressed a button to his left and the cage doors creaked and opened. "If you'll all follow us." and Nikkolai and Borris both turned and walked out. Stopping short of the sliding doors that lead to the boardwalk down to the surface, each were handed two backpacks. One heavier than the other, and two gallons of water.
    Last edited by AxelVanDeriz; 10-13-2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: forgot something. XD
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

When she got no response to her request for a mirror, Kate was about to ask again. Suddenly plan E became moot as the cage doors opened. “Wuh....” She stares for a moment then shakes her head slowly, open mouthed and wide eyed. When the prince ordered them to follow him, she snapped out of her bewilderment and into action. She was about to bolt for the door that had been opening and closing the whole time but another door opened instead. She cautiously followed the prince to the edge of the ship and he handed them supplies. Suspicious, she took what she was given. She put one pack on each shoulder and took the gallons of water in each hand. Standing in the opening at the ship, in front of everyone, next to this prince who had likely abducted them, she gazed out at the barren land before them. In the distance, far enough away to look minuscule, was an oasis of sorts. Thad where she planned to go first. Surely the others had the same idea. She would look in the packs as soon as she got far enough away. The two gallons of water should last her a few days if saved for drinking. Hopefully that spring was tapped into an underground spring too. She looked to the prince. “Are you coming with us?” Now may be her best chance...depending on his answer.
    Last edited by Katrina; 10-15-2018 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Details

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura gave a slight sigh as she realized she may not be getting an answer to her question. But the sudden jolt of the ship had her gripping the bars of her cage to steady herself. There were various shouts of surprise from around the room, from both human and creature alike. But just as quickly as it had started it was over. With a sigh of relief, she let go of the bars and made her way to the open cage door. Cautiously took a step out and made her way to the prince and his guard and gathered the supplies she was handed, slinging the heavier backpack on her back and the smaller one on her shoulder as she grabbed the two gallons of water. Nikkolai had warned that the equipment would be heavy, but
    the brunette hardly felt weighed down.

'Hmm must be the changes...' She surmised as she waited for her cagemates to gather what was being handed out. Her attention then shifted to Borris
    and remembered how he had fallen earlier. She even noticed a very faint pink mark on his forehead and she couldn't help but ask softly "Are you alright?"

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Nikkolai shouted out to everyone to brace themselves. The last thing she want to do was look stupid so she did what made sense to her. She immediately moved to a corner of her cage and sat down and held the bars. She flinched when the sudden jolt happened and she looked confused. She had expected there to be more. She noticed Borris had fallen and then immediately righted himself. She liked the humanity and normalcy that Borris brought. She also held respect for Nikkolai. He did not even flinch. It showed he either space traveled a lot or had impeccable balance.

As the cages opened Claria bolted out of the cage. She followed quickly and close to Nikkolai until she was handed her supplies. She felt the two backpacks and gallons of water and made her way forward. While some of them seemed to have little to no issue Claria was struggling. She just kept saying to herself in her mind, ‘Don’t look weak…’ She remembered Nikkolai and then suddenly turned and glared back at him. ‘You heard nothing…’

She pouted a bit but then noticed something else. The lady next to her started talking to Borris and the other girl asked if Nikkolai was coming with them. She bit her lip feeling like she missed her chance to talk to him first. She flipped herself around and shrugged. She would have more opportunities. She moved herself so that way she was farther away and started to look around.

She put her hand up to her head to block out the sun and said with a little uncertainty. She turned to one of the other guys whom had walked out farther and said, “Hey what is that in the distance?” She thought it might be a cave or hole but was unsure.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Borris looked at the girl, the one asking if he was alright. He merely nodded and said "I guess the floor wanted a hug..." he said, trying to brush off his idiotic lack of balance for being silly.

Nikkolai then responded, first to Claria in her mind Oh don't worry... with a slight smirk, though not an overconfident smirk, more of an... approving half-assed smile. He then responded outloud to the other female "Borris and I are both going along, as much as you may not like it, we're part of the situation just as unwillingly as you may, or may not, have been, we're not the ones who abducted you." seemed like he didn't know if they agreed to this whole thing or not. He then responded to Claria's voiced question "That is a cave, well spotted. Borris and I will check it out once we get there and make sure it's as empty as it seems to be." He and Borris then walked onward toward the cave. Once inside Borris and Nikkolai walked in, super sharp, catlike eyesight scanning every nook, cranny and crevice until Nikkolai said from within loudly enough they could hear them, hopefully "It's all clear, come on in." the ship had long since taken off after everyone had been dropped off. The cave looked ordinary on the surface, but a corridor that went at a slight slope downward lead to more corridors that branched off into 'rooms' of sorts, and further back was a spring fed miniature underground lake.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

kate followed them into the cave when they gave the all clear. She noticed the layout of the cave and walked deeper into a dead end on the left. “Mine.” She muttered, referring to that section of cave. She dropped the bags given to her onto the ground and opened one.
    Last edited by Katrina; 10-16-2018 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Details

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

When Nikkolai mentioned that he and Borris would check the cave to make sure it was safe; Claria wondered to herself why they would need to do that. They were told the place would be barren. Maybe to see if it was safe to travel across. Once they got the all clear Claria was going to go in. She noticed that the girl, whose name escaped her, but the one who was plotting escape ran to one of the rooms and said it was hers. Claria was surprised to notice that she picked a room so quickly. She wondered what was her criteria for picking a room. Claria had no idea what she wanted to do but decided to grab a room near the front of the cave. She figured Nikkolai would pick on towards the center. Borris would suggest it for protection most likely. She wondered if Nikkolai would instead take up the outside rooms as a mean to protect them?

She had no idea. The only thing she knew was that those that were scared would go deep. She was excited to explore this new world. She set the water near where she would most likely sleep and started to open the backpacks. She needed to know what she had and what she would need to make do without.

Taking note of everything that was in there. She felt restless. She did not want to take inventory and get set up. She wanted to be in the sun and feel the wind. She decided to leave her stuff and make her way out back to the cave entrance. She did what came naturally she found the highest spot she could muster her body onto and just started o slowly spin around. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. All she could say in her mind was…’Home huh…’

She felt a slight breeze and focused. What is around us right now? She started to squint and get a lay of the land.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

When Nikkolai picked his room, it was the one at the very front, the very first room, so he would be the one to face the most danger. How brave of him. Borris took the very next room down, in the event any of them were attacked, Nikkolai and Borris would be the main line of defense.

Nikkolai set to work, taking rocks, and using his hard, sharp nails to carve away at the hardened minerals until he carved the beginnings of... something into it. He then came out towards the front and out of the cave, looking down at the ground. He seemed interested in the dirt below his feet, and then he kneeled down, taking a handful of the dirt and examining it more closely. The dirt, while not black dirt, which was best for growing on earth, seemed to be, in his eyes, fertile enough they could plant some of the seeds. he could sense it was early enough in the seasons they could plant some of the seeds and have some food for winter. Borris, who had followed him, as he seemed to shadow Nikkolai a lot, asked Nikkolai "What are you seeking in the soil, m'lord?" Nikkolai stood and responded "The soil seems somewhat fertile, we can probably grow some of the seeds and have some food for winter, but we also need a form of food in a more immediate time. we have enough rations to last a month, perhaps, but..." he then noted a small, plump lizard scurrying between them. "I see now..." "sir?" "Help me for a bit, Borris." he took off his cloak-coat and gave Borris some instructions before trotting back to his room, grabbing a pouch and trotted back out. There was some rocks nearby that would do for cover.

A few people gathered at the mouth of the cave to watch what the two were doing. Seemed they were setting a form of a trap.

from the pouch Nikkolai pulled out a bright blue banana-looking fruit that smelled like cotton candy, very sugary, and a golden colored small melon, like an apple of sorts. He cut the fruit into small pieces as Borris tied the corners of the large cloak-coat with some strings Nikkolai then placed the fruit on the cloak in an appealing manner, and then he and borris, strings in their hands, hid behind the rocky barrier just a couple yards away, waiting patiently. In just a few minutes, some large beetles, about half the size of a fist made their appearance. All in a wide variety of colors and patterns After a good dozen or so were on the cloak eating the fruits, Lizards appeared, hopping onto the cloak the feed on the beetles. After about 10 or so lizards were on the cloak Nikkolai nodded to Borris and they both pulled the strings, the cloak balling up into a sack and tied tight. Nikkolai then approached the sack-ball cloak, wrapping the top into a semi-loose knot and untying the strings. "There, dinner." he said holding up the bag triumphantly before lowering it again and carrying it into the cave, he then handed it off to Borris who nodded, taking the ballbag and walking to one of the walls, and starting to bash the bag against the wall so that the lizards and beetles inside were dead or stunned.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast