Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New skies, new home IC

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai turned his great, demonically undead head to look at the ones in the cave. Then, taking another look around the two then shifted back to human form. "Razorback Lion, usually hunt in prides, but often a scout goes out alone to survey the area, draws less attention. This one was not a very experienced scout and maybe assumed it could take us on it's own. There is a slight chance the pride could find us, but would have been guaranteed if the scout had lived and went back to the prideto inform the pride of where we are." Nikkolai said, Borris followed up with "We can display parts of the body at the edges of our territory, as a sort of warning to others who may try to attack, it may deter them from getting too close." Nikkolai nodded at Borris, then said "the draconic shift is triggered the first time by an adrenaline surge, after that you can shift freely at will."
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Leon, at first, had not noticed the girl clinging to him. He had been far too entranced by the battle that he had just witnessed. But after questioning the prince and calming his thundering heart, Leon felt the heat of her presence against him all at once. He looked down at her, watched with mild amusement as she apologized and pulled away, puffing her chest out in a show of strength. He was quick to turn his gaze from her chest, however, when he noticed she was wearing nothing beneath her shirt. "You don't have to apologize," he said seriously. "It's new and frightening. For me, as well." He smiled faintly - if a tad awkwardly - hoping that it might be of some comfort to her.

His attention turned briefly back to Nikkolai. He frowned. What would it take for him to transform for the first time? Extreme anger, extreme terror? Leon couldn't remember the man he was before this, but he could feel it in himself that he was not one for emotional outbursts. He sighed to himself, hoping that his own primal instincts would kick in when the time came. Leon to some extent appreciated being protected by the two weredragons - but he didn't like it. He preferred being able to take care of himself.

It didn't matter right now. He felt the seeds in his hand, turned back to the girl. "What is your name?" He outstretched his palm to her - revealing the seeds - and attempting another awkward smile. "Do you have a shovel?"

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria immediately felt better when Nikko turned back into his…well was this his normal form? She started to wonder which part he would prefer to be in. Claria rubbed her hands together as she wondered so many things but would probably never find answers to. She listed to him mentioning that they would need to set up some pieces of the animal so anything in the area would think twice before coming into their territory. She thought that might work but did all animals follow that rule?

Nikko then began to mention that all they needed was a powerful adrenaline rush and they would shift. It would then be after that, that they would be able to do it at will. The girl honestly was nervous. She never really knew if she could but what if she herself was this…thing. She felt skeptical of the whole thing until it happened for her.

She looked at Nikko and Borris and realized something that she found really made them real. They were not perfect. Neither of them were good at socializing or well teaching. That’s not to say they were rude or stand offish. It’s just that they lacked as much of means for them to talk to them as they did towards them. Kate was finding…or well making a bridge. It was clever of her whether or not it was the intention.

The man next to her consoled her and then moved onto a more pertinent topic. He had seeds but no means to plant. She turned to the man next to her and smiled brightly. She put her hands behind her back and said, “My name is Claria and while I do not have a shovel I do have a rock.” She reached down and picked one up. She then moved rather quickly to try and sling her arm into his and would start to pull him out towards a close but not too far planting spot. It needed to be away from foot traffic but not to far as to be watched from the opening of the cave.

As they walked she said, “And what is your name?” As they made it to the location she started using the rock to break up the soil. It was…not easy work. She found herself getting tired much more quickly then she had expected. She guessed that planting was not what she had been doing before. She rubbed her arm along her head to get rid of the sweat, thus making her dirty. She took a small break she glanced at the man before her and said, “So what kind of dragon are you hoping to be?”

She had no idea what to really talk about but at least it fit to some degree. “I know it may sound stereotypical of a girl to say but…well I really hope my form is pretty.” She blushed just a tiny bit and said, “I also hope that it is useful and strong but…I really would prefer the first the most.”

She glanced over to Nikko just to see what he and Borris were up to. Probably setting up the meat pikes. She found herself as she was working checking to see what they were doing, how they were acting every so often. Whenever one of them would look over in their direction she would look away though. She needed to figure out what her skills were so she could help better.

“I hate not knowing what I’m good for…” While she had not intended to say that out loud it was loud enough for her new acquaintance to hear. She started to smash her rock into the ground some more so as he could keep planting.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai glanced over at Clara and the fellow male. He then got up from a kneeling position, which had been assumed to help Borris break off pieces and limbs of the Razorback lion.Which was toasted just enough, it didn't take much more than a few tugs to pull off pieces of the charred beast. He nodded at Borris who nodded in return and kept working as Nikkolai started making his way over to Clara and Leon. he observed them from a few feet away, before tilting his head and said "Actually, tomorrow would be the best day to plant, I can sense some rain coming in the early hours of the morning tomorrow. Save some water, but feel free to break up the dirt so it's ready by then, if you wish it. If you have any questions of surviving on this planet, let me know, I know quite a bit about survival on various types of planets, so, I can help in a few ways." He seemed like he just wanted to be accepted by the group. It was sad really, but this may be the best time to ask him about what life on his home planet was like. Since he had his memory intact, he could tell them what he remembered.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It hadn't taken her too long to finish reading through the manual, maybe a half hour, but then again she really had no sense of time- especially not for her new home. 'Maybe I should ask.' And with that thought stored Alaura put away the small book and took to looking for somewhere to store her items. Slowly she stood up from her position on the floor and took a precursory glance around the small "room" that was partitioned off from the others. It was towards the very back of the cave, but there were enough small cracks in the ceiling to let in sufficient light-she'd have to find a way to seal some of them though- to keep out as much rain as possible, but all in all the brunette found a suitable place to nest.

She decided to place her belongings in the darkest part of the room before, setting off in search of answers, she only hoped that the prince would be back in his human form. Coming back towards the front Alaura spotted Nikkolai with Claria and another male whom she did not notice on the ship. Slowly she approached the small group and was able to catch the tail end of what the prince said. Cautiously she cleared her throat before speaking up, "Um excuse me...Nikkolai, if possible I would very much if you would be so kind as to share some knowledge about surviving on a planet such as this. "

"The manual only told so much."

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria had been working with her new found friend digging up the earth as she had been told and was attempting to make it nice enough for the plants to grow well. She was thinking about how this work was good for them but once again how she could really be useful. Everything that she did seem to end up as a mild failure or passable at best.

She thought that working working harder than anyone else was going to be the best way to be useful for now. After All if she was trying her best who could be mad at her. She also knew that she should not lead anyone anymore. With so little knowledge of what was going on she really could not make any sound decisions. Such was her fate.

Nikkolai came up rather sneakily or at least out of her perception but when he spoke she jumped and shivered slightly looking up at him in a sort of why would you do that sort of way. She needed to put a bell on him…

When he mentioned that she nodded and took it as a order. It was as she continued to work that she noticed he was lingering...almost like he wanted to partake in a normal conversation. Despite the term prince she noticed that he really was trying to be one of them. Maybe it was rude of her not to treat him as an equal.

She just kind of stopped and looked at him. Her face sort of had a longing look. She opened her mouth to speak but just as she was about to the pretty, quiet girl came up. She closed her mouth and blushed slightly.

Staying on task right. We need to learn how to survive…

She had thought that maybe she would discuss less important things but that seemed like a silly thing to do. Maybe when they were more secure.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai glanced at Alaura, then back at the ones on the ground before him. He then said "First thing to know is how to start a fire, on planets like this, where wood is hard to come by, there is always a more abundant source of flammable material... you remember the lizards earlier, right? On this sort of planet, we use bones that had been carefully prepared and dried. You may have also noticed an occasional shrub. we can use the twigs from those until the bones are ready and the leaves for kindling. We have shelter, water, and a meal ready to cook for tonight. Tonight the basics are covered. Though tomorrow, after the rains, we'll have to work on this garden space that these two are working on. we should have enough seeds between the lot of us to have a little over an acre worth of seeds of different sorts of crops." As well as the saplings, a few of them are fruit trees of sorts, from what I gathered." He then glanced at Claria "Something else on your mind, Claria? You looked like you wanted to say something?"

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Nikko gave a run down of what his thoughts were going to be for the next two days. Things that she had not even thought about though she sort of thought that with dragon fire they could burn just about anything...right? She still felt quiet uncomfortable about the fact that she knew so little about things. She must have been pampered as a child because anything dealing with survival seemed like a new thing to her.

She was so deep in thought that she did not even notice that everyone had gone silent. She looked up and noticed that Nikko was staring at her like he expected an answer from her. She thought as quickly as she could for something clever to say, “I...umm...I will tend to the plants tomorrow and I will learn firing today!”

She stood up and looked at Nikko and made an awkward smile. “Just show me how to do it and I’ll learn it before it becomes a pressing matter!” She tried to sound as excited and confident as she could. She had no idea what was going on but if she acted like she did maybe things would go smoothly. As she glanced around however she had a funny feeling that she might have messed up.

“Should I start to collect the bones with Borris then?” She asked Nikko if that was the right thing to do. If he said yes she would walk over to Borris and explain why she was there. Maybe Borris was the survivalist of the two or maybe they both had been trained the same.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345