Thread: New skies, new home IC

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default New skies, new home IC

Dear journal,

the day has come. The pinheads have arrived, and though I am against this whole agreement, it must be done to save my race... we are a dying people most of us being males or too old to breed, young females are a rare... I suppose the right term, though terrible sounding would be 'Luxury.' the few females though, well over half of them are barren. My Guardian, Borris and I, are the ones that have been selected to partake in this experiment... maybe one day, some brave inter-galactic explorer will find you, my best friend and most trusted keeper of secrets. And may one day learn of our people... and how war, poachers, and diseases were our demise... 500 of us weredragons were tested, yet Borris and I were the only ones clear of diseases of any kind.. I must go now, my dear Journal... with any luck and trust, my race might survive... but if I, Borris, and the selection of Earthly people that were chosen, are to survive... we have to learn how to trust... learn to survive... and in my case... learn to love again.

Signed for the last time, Nikkolai Voidsong, Prince of weredragons.

Shortly after boarding the ship, Nikkolai was given a type of drug hidden in food to make him sleep for a few days. during this time, various tests would be run, and DNA samples of him and his guardian taken, cloned, and then injected into the test subjects via oral samples as they too slept. The DNA would have no taste, so the subjects would swallow with no regard... as soon as it was swallowed, their change begun as the DNA was absorbed into their bloodstream. semi-Unlocking both weredragon form, and fully unlocking full potentials.

By the time Nikkolai would wake the multiple tests and DNA samples taken from him would leave him a bit dizzy, as he stood up, looking around with a confused look, he stumbled only slightly. Realizing he was naked, he felt no shame. Regardless, he didn't want to seem like a weird pervert. So he sprouted wings, large, black, scaly, and bat-like, then wrapped them around himself. As he did they too seemed to change, forming to his skin... becoming black and silky-soft clothing of sorts.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It was a struggle to get her eyes open this time around, they felt like lead as she tried to a handle on her situation. Trying once more Alaura was able to finally to blink the haze of sleep away and take in her surroundings. 'Oh, that's right, I'm in a cage...wait, that doesn't sound right.' Still, a bit addled by sleep the young woman looked around her and noticed other people in the same situation, some were still asleep, others were talking lowly amongst themselves, while some looked a bit frightened by what they were caged next to. Now that she noticed it there were some rather weird creatures scattered across the room, either asleep or quietly observing as she was. 'I must be still dreaming.'

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

A deep weight almost as if gravity was far more powerful pulled against her limbs. She felt a shiver pierce her limbs as if there was a chill in the air. Her head rolled a bit and she curled up into a ball for warmth. She opened her eyes and wiped them to remove the blur. How long had she been asleep? She rubbed her eyes some more so she could see. She had a slight taste of metal…apparently she had drooled a bit with her mouth open…she paused…

Where am I…is this right?

She felt the hardness of metal and pushed up into a sitting position. She moved her tongue about her mouth. She yawned and stretched a bit. As she opened her eyes her senses started to pick up. She was on something smooth and cold but that didn’t feel quite right. She was wearing a loose T-shirt and a pair of cloth pants but nothing else. She felt a wave of embarrassment come in and she held her arms over her chest. She shivered a bit and took in the sights.

Cages…other people…not alone…

Strangely she did not panic. Was this wrong...?

She felt a need to move. A need to be free. She crawled forward and stretched like a cat and then stood up. Thankfully her cage had been big enough for that. The light sounds of others speaking to one another filled in the silence of the room. Why was it so quiet? She brushed her silvery hair…silver hair? Was that right? She stared at it for a brief moment and then moved it so it was behind her. Her sea-foam eyes glanced over in the direction of another person who seemed awake. She also thought she was fairly pretty.

Glancing around the room she noticed things that were not like her. Well don’t they seem dangerous? She thought to herself.

She decided to start off on the best foot she could. She squieked a little as walking was harder than she thought and said,

“Hello there my name is…” She had to think for a moment and that startled her. She quickly took the surprise off her face and said, “Sorry…Claria Winterfold. Pretell you would happen to know where we are or why we are in cages do you?”

She gave a heartfelt smile. This is what she was always told to do when meeting people…right? She crossed her arms over her moderate bust, still feeling like something was missing here.
    Last edited by Kortaga; 10-08-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai was on the other side of Claria's cage. A sheet of paper on a clipboard in hand. Studying the details carefully. When Claria spoke, he looked up, dark eyes looking her over before setting the clipboard back into it's holder with a somewhat loud Click. He then tilted his head in what one would assume, a highly intelligent curiosity. He then backed up and walked around, doing the same to the other cages.

As he came back towards Claria's cage, another male figure burst into the room. Sandy brown hair and emerald eyes, whereas the first male, Nikkolai, looked almost... dark, his hair, his eyes, his clothing, were all black as night. But the second male appeared to have authority as he walked in, but then stopped short of the darker male, and kneeled respectfully.

"What is it Borris?" Asked the first male. As he seemed to, seemingly ignore the second male until he addressed him. "Beggin' your pardon, my prince... the captain has informed me to let you know that due to minor complications, it will take a bit longer than previously expected to reach our destination." The second male said, still kneeling. "Thank you Borris. Now on your feet, and as you were."

The second male, Borris, stood and bowed before walking back out the automatic sliding doors.

Nikkolai looked at Claria now. "Greetings, Claria. My name is Nikkolai. As for where you are, and what we're doing here... My guardian, who you just saw, and myself, are only allowed to explain so much, so I'll tell you what I'm allowed to say. You're aboard a space vessel bound for a new planet for all of us to populate as our own..." He said before looking at the clipboard again, as though varifying something.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The quite murmuring around all the cages seemed to quiet down as everything and everyone turned their attention to the commotion that was the two men and another young woman. Curious also, Alaura turned her attention to the three listening in on their conversation. 'Prince? Captain?' Her brows furrowed in confusion at the kneeling male before turning her visage back on the darker clad male his next words seeming to shake her down to her core. Those phrases just didn't sit well with her and with the hushed murmuring picking back up again, quite a few people had the same thoughts as her.

The need to ask questions seemed to arise and without a second thought, Alaura voiced herself. "Um, excuse me I understand why we are here, but what about these creatures?"
    The brunette furrowed her brows again, this time asking a more pressing question. "Also, why can't I seem to remember anything about who I am?"

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Before her questions could be answered she heard the clicking of something against her cage. She jumped slightly looking towards a man standing next to her cage. When did he…was all she could think of. The man seemed keenly focused on the clipboard in his hand. He had a fine look to him, clad in black. He looked elegant like someone she would enjoy meeting over coffee…weird…however what put a weird lump in her throat was the way in which he was looking at her. She felt a need to cover herself even more now though it would be impossible. Instead she stood as if holding her ground. His eyes had something in them. Deep intelligence. It unnerved her.

She watched him walk from cage to cage doing the same thing. She felt as though he had lingered on hers the longest. Was this a good thing or a bad thing she could not be certain of. As he started coming back to hers butterflies took to her stomach. She felt gravity once again pulling her down and she resisted her eyes turning to a squint. Never flinch…never fear…never show. She turned her head looking for whom said that but saw no one…was it just in her head?

Another man entered the room maybe not as attractive as the first but certainly not nearly as intimidating. She noticed that the man whom looked to be more in power got to his knee. She was right to worry about the darker gentleman. He asked this Borris what it was he wanted. Okay one name down…Borris…Borris…Borris. She was absolutely terrible with names.

When the word prince came out of his mouth her eyes squinted once more. She had no idea what a prince was…though…it did sound familiar…

The man was addressed and he took off. She was surprised. Everyone was referring to him as the head of this place. She felt a need to rebel against this man but she knew it would be a stupid thing to do off the bat with no information. As he turned to look at her a small growl hummed in her throat and it startled her. She gently placed her hand on her throat she lowered her head. A confused expression taking root. Why did I just bow my head…?

The only thing that crossed her mind was one word he said…populate? She felt her teeth clench a bit but for some reason was incapable of speaking. She felt herself go wild inside but she simmered it down. Where were all of these feelings coming from…?

The girl next to her was faster…she hated herself. I am never indecisive why I am choosing the submissive options…

The questions she asked were good ones. Why was it so hard for her to understand herself. Why was it so hard to think back. She also asked another great questions why were they with those creatures. She took a breath and looked at him as close to the in the eyes as she could.
    Last edited by Kortaga; 10-08-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The Dark male looked at the female who spoke now. "You... don't remember." He then gave a slight humming and lined his thumb and index fingers with his chin, deep in thought before muttering some little things to himself, along the lines of "...not part of the agreement..." and a mentioning of something called a 'Pinhead.' And then he looked at Claria again. "It would appear our gracious hosts may have gone back on an agreement my kind made with them... They promised us they would keep everything intact, including memory, but I suppose... in a way, it makes some sense... starting a new life, completely clean slate... can't have past memory clouding judgement..." as he turned to the side for a moment and continued his deep thought, then, after a moment he shrugged and said "As for these creatures, they will be withheld and released some time after us. Though, for now, I recommend you not dwell too much on the thoughts and get some rest, we will be arriving in a few more hours, and we can begin our journey." He said before walking out, long cloak-like coat flourishing slightly as he stepped out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

'Agreement? His...kind? ' Too many questions with too little answers made her skin crawl and mind race. She could see the clues, but she couldn't quite put them together. With a sigh she ran her hand through her hair and decided to take a look around again.

To her left there were a couple of creatures of varying sizes, shapes, and colors. Some had scales, some had fur, and some had feathers. They were oddly calm....which seemed strange to her. Focusing her attention to what was in front of her Alaura noticed a couple of people that had yet to wake up. Luckily they were still breathing, but they seemed to be the only ones still sleep. With a sigh, she hoped that they would be okay for the time being.

'Why were we specifically chosen? And why would our past lives cloud our judgement?' Going through what she knew Alaura could only pull up her name and the basics of human interaction and society, but nothing of her past. It felt like a thick haze was covering up what she desperately wanted to know.

With another sigh the brunette turned to her right and faced the girl that was her new neighbor? If that was the word. "Um Ms. Winterfold right?"

"D-do you remember anything at all about your past?"

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Kate had pretended to remain unconscious for the duration of this short conversation. She did however peek open her eyes so they were just slits, so she could get a look at these two men. This “prince” and this kneeler. There was also a captain she heard of but didn’t see anywhere. Where was he? Or she perhaps?

She noticed right away the darkness of this prince. He was dressed in darkness and walked as if he were carrying the weight of all darkness on his shoulders. He was undeniably alluring, rather handsome, but the alarmingly hazey condition of her memory did not allow her to get invested. At first. Tucking his image into her now blank mind, she assessed her situation.

She immediately realized, she had no idea who she was. She also realized she was in a cage. Bad. Very bad. She felt restless. Which also felt bad. There were strange creatures around her, also in cages. Other people, also caged. And the girl being addressed by the man didn’t know where she was either or who she was. Very very bad. She closed her eyes tightly again and waited.

As soon as the two men left the room, Kate's impatient side took over. She heard the girl asking questions to another person, but didn’t want to stick around in this bad situation any longer. She open her eyes and sat right up as if she were simply waking up to another day. She ignored the others for the moment, and reassessed her surroundings with more open eyes.

Yes, a large cage. Roomy. She could stand up. Based on the discussion she listened to, they were not to be killed. Not just kept alive, but NEEDED alive. For something important it seemed. Her mind started working in all these fluent fast ways that felt familiar yet uncomfortably odd. The man mentioned something about memory loss. Huh...

Kate looked down at her hands, feeling like something was supposed to belong there. Something was missing. She reached for the fact, mentally reached for something trying to get to her, but it was too far out of reach. She pulled her gaze from her own palms and made a decision.

She began kicking the bars, to no avail. She kicked harder, targeting one bar at at a time. She knew, despite her hazy thoughts, that the center of each bar was farthest from the frame, and would therefore provide more give. If she could just get one bar broken....
    She stood up, backed to one side of the cage, and ran shoulder first into a bar. She immediately found herself back on the ground of her cage, clutching her arm. "FUCK." She screamed loudly. She summoned her adrenaline and jumped back to her feet, prepared to try until her arms fell off.

At the same time, she was already devising plans B,C, and D.
    Last edited by Katrina; 10-09-2018 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Editing

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Apparently something went wrong. She noticed the brief concern about these pinheads and what they did to them. So they were...supposed to remember…

Apparently they were also apart of some agreement. The real question she had was...did they agree as well? Why would they be in a cage if they agreed? It seemed unlikely but she had a feeling that it could be possible. She also wondered why they were in cages... whatever tests were done was it for their benefit or the people who held them?

The girl next to her mentioned something about being chosen...Claria thought to herself and moved over and reached out and managed to get to the papers the man had checked. Of course they did not care if she got ahold of these papers. She sighed and looked over that the girl who was speaking to her. “Yes! Umm...though you can call me Claria. As for your questiones I have no idea why we were chosen…” She turned the papers over to show the girl that it was in some bizzare language she could not read.

She shrugged and said, “No...I’m sorry. Sometimes I hear or think things that make no sense but I never can make heads or tails of it.” She put the papers back and sat down against the cage so she was as close to the girl next to her as she could be. She figured she should bond up with whomever she could in the this strange situation.

She gave as much of a reassuring smile as she could and said, “Hey look we are still us and they did not harm us so that’s good right? I am certain with enough time we will get our…” A loud smash happened and a girl next to her neighbor made a loud crashing noise. She flinched when the girl smashed into the bar again.

She gritted her teeth feeling the same feelings. She hated being caged. At least put us in a comfortable room…

She held out a hand and said, “Hey! Maybe we should hold tight until they try and let us out. At least then maybe we can escape…” She really wanted to be free but held no hope they would put them in something they could break out of. Especially if they had been testing them. “If they can experiment on us and wipe our minds...they seem smart.” She pulled her knees up to her and held them.
    Last edited by Kortaga; 10-09-2018 at 04:20 PM.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast