Thread: Black Light

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything goes.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Copy. I'll wait to post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seems interesting. Mind if I join? I'll post the character sheet in a moment. Is there a fliter on what species/race we can be??
    Last edited by Dead_Inside; 10-31-2018 at 04:03 AM. Reason: had a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Syren Jorgen

Species: Vampire

Bio: Syren spent most of her life in hiding, her parents thought it best. It was found early in her life that she was different, a Daywalker. A Vampire that could walk in the Sun with no adverse effects. Her Parents raised her to be an Aristocat in their Colony, daughter of the Earl. But this wasn't the life Syren wanted. She was the only child born to her parents with wings. As she grow, the feathers of her wings took color, matching her hair. Black Feathers with red tips. Though her Parents didn't wish it, Syren insisted she be taught Alchemy and Conjuration. She soon ventured out into the Colony and became friends with the local Gunsmith who was just starting to introduce his unique weapons to the populace. Syren became interested and quickly learned the art from him, easily improving on many of his designs. When the time came for Syren to take her place in the Hierarchy, she rebelled and ran away from her home. That was 2 years ago. She was traveling this area on her way to another Colony on the Far Continent {was all she knows about the place}. She can easily pass for Human as long as she doesn't show her fangs.

Power: Vampirism, Flight and Fire Magic. Also carries a modified Hand Crossbow and a semi automatic handgun that she built herself. Daywalker.

Appearance: Curly, shoulder length black hair with natural crimson streaks that is pulled into a bun at the back of her head with loose tendrils encircling her face. Her skin is pale and appears to have a soft glow. Ice blue eyes with a crimson ring around her irises. She stands at about 5'8" and is very curvy. She is dressed in a pair of tight black pants and a black leather corset with a white poet's shirt peeking over top of it. Black leather boots on her feet and black leather gloves on her hands. Once the gloves are removed her nails are short but sharp with a red polish. Her weapons are harnessed at her hips, a pack on her back with multiple clips of her specially made bullets.

Skills: Gunsmith who can make bullets and Crossbow bolts as well. Fluent in Alchemy. Tends to get hypnotized by flame and a borderline Pyromaniac. Can only go a few days without consuming blood and is prone to Bloodlust if she goes longer than 3 days without it,

*** Let me know if this is okay or if I need to change anything***
    Last edited by Dead_Inside; 10-31-2018 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Math. It's hard. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12