Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1x1 with moonlightsky

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default 1x1 with moonlightsky

Akira Hiragi
    Keeping her arms close to herself, she walked wearily, sketchbook in hand. She had recently moved to Everglen, but things were.. a bit more different than she had expected. She had been hoping for a small, quiet, peaceful town. No major crimes, or druggies. Something completely different from her old home in a big city. However, this town seemed.. kind of odd. Most residents seemed ok, but.... well, it was just weird. Some looked on in disgust. Others watched with a sort of hunger. The minority, however, seemed scared. She didn't blame then- they all had someone following them, occasional saying something or the other. It was almost as if they were on some sort of watch list. Sighing gently she kept walking, hoping to find somewhere quiet and less crowded to sketch a bit. The day was ideal for drawing outside, and she planned on taking advantage of that, no matter what got in her way.

Akateko Ichinose
    It was midday, the sun shining brightly through the few clouds That dotted the sky. It was warm without being overbearingly hot, and the gentle breeze added a nice touch as it shook the leaves. Finally add in the bittersweet songs sung by the birds, and the town seemed normal as can be. ' such a shame looks are decieving ' he thought, sipping a teacup filled with a tea that was mixed with blood. It had been a while sense there was anything all that exciting though. Nothing interesting, at least to him, had happened in years. Little did he know, everything was about to change as one of his human butlers knocked on the door to his study.
    '" A message has come for you, sire." The butler stated, handing him an envelope. " There have been some new human arrivals recently, and the bosses would like for you to keep an eye on one in particular. "
    Taking the envelope, akateko opened it and smiled. " Rose hmm? She seems entertaining enough. ... alright, I'll accept the assignment. " he smirked, engraving the image of her face into his brain before he stood up, tying his hair with a black ribbon into a ponytail that draped over his shoulder. " Leonard, I'm likely going to be gone the rest of today. However, upon my return I would like a fresh meal. I'm tired of bloody tea."
    " of course, sire. We shall find you only the finest blood for your return" his butler, Leonard, replied.
    Muttering a quick thanks, Akateko proceeded to leave the premises of his home. " now, where on earth could that girl be? Maybe still at her home? " he pulled out the assignment sheet, looking, at the address before beginning to walk in the direction of it.

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Damien got his assignment and as the head of the team he showed leadership by also taking a assignment in watching a human. He walk and found the girl and sat down watching her sketch. “You like to draw don’t you?” He ask her it the first time they have met but not the first time he has watched her. He found her to be interesting as for most humans he does.

Rose was still unpacking as she only arrived just s few days ago. She thought this will be a good beginning. She hoped she will be safe here. The town were odd and so were the people she notice but she didn’t mind as long her ex doesn’t show.
    She limo as she wear a brace on her knee and her arm is wrapped to. She was just grabbing another box when akateko walked up. “Can I helo you?” She ask sofflg stood back is scared of most men.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    Suddenly hearing a voice next to her, she jumped, turning to face him. She hesitated to speak, watching him carefully. " y-yes, I enjoy drawing. Why do you want to know?" She asked, closing her sketchbook slowly. Hadn't she seen him around before somewhere? She wasn't entirely sure.

Akateko
    Though shocked she had noticed his arrival, he simply smiled and walked up to her a bit closer. ' a fragile little twig, aren't you?' He thought, noticing the brace and the wrappings. " hm, no, I am in no need of assistance. Quite the opposite, really. I'm here to help you. I guess you could call me your guide, here to help you adjust to town, among other things. Though I'd prefer it, Rose, if you'd call me Akateko. However, please don't come up with any ways to shorten it- i'm not one for nicknames." He smiled at her. " now, would you like some assistance? If your injured you really shouldn't be moving boxes. I promise I don't bite too much" he teased, keeping his fangs hidden.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Damien chuckle and he smile. “Just curious I never seen people just come outside to draw” he look over her shoulder at her drawings. “Your good aren’t you? Question if one were to ask you to draw something for them how much would it cost that person?” He ask her look at her. His blue eyes were bright with a hint of gold.

Rose frown when he called her a twig. She back up “thanks but no thanks. I don’t want a guide especially one that insults me by calling me a twig” she said softly. She frown realized he knew her name. “How you know my name? Who told you? Wait is he here did he find me and want you to take me to him” she drop the box and back up to the house. “Stay away” She grab a fireplace poker by the door and held it toward him to protect herself as tears fell down.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    " why not? It's good lighting, and it gets you a change of scenery. It's not fun just being stuck indoors all the time." Considering his question, she eventually came up with an answer. '' I'm not sure...I dont normally take commissions... but i guess it would depend on how much time it takes, and what materials are used." She glanced at him, finding his close proximity uncomfortable. There was something off about him, but she couldn't place it.

Akateko
    He laughed slightly, amused that she thought he was insulting her. " I didn't mean to insult you. I was simply making a statement, that's all. From my point of view you just seem fragile, all bandaged up like that " his amusement only grew when she backed away, fearful. In a way though, her fear made his bloodlust rage. However, he restrained himself. " ah, I see the rose has some thorns. And here I thought you were a mere flower shop rose, stripped of its thorns. " he frowned, however, when he saw her tears, he frowned, approaching calmly. " I don't know who ' he ' is, but he did not send me. It's my job to help new citizens of the town adjust to the way things work here. Some.. don't exactly take it well. I promise I mean no harm" he really hoped she wouldn't stab him with the fireplace poker. It wouldn't kill him, but he rather liked the outfit he was in, and he didn't feel like being impaled.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Damien smile at her and he step back notice she is uncomfortable. “Well I would like the forest to be painted as s portrait for my living room. If I pay you will you do it?” He ask her watching her. “How are you settling in this town?”
    He knows he will have to explain how the town works and he will once he get to know the basics of how she is adjusting.

Rose watch him and she put her hand on her ribs breathe slowly. “What you how things work? And not adjusting well?” She ask him out the poker down. “I rather we talk inside I don’t want to be out much longer and it clear your not leaving. “ she had him come in and she close the door. She sigh turn and look at him “how do I know he didn’t sent you? I feel like this is s trick. “

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    Looking surprised, she considered his offer. " i... I suppose I can..." it was odd- he didn't know her, and suddenly he wanted her to draw something? " I dunno about how i'm settling though.. people here are kind of-" she stopped, realizing something. " how do you know i'm new here?" She asked as she stood up.

Akateko
    He nodded, following her inside. " whoever this man you're afraid of is, I can assure you he didn't send me. Its unlikely people of your kind find this place." He watched her a few moments. " I would advise you to take a seat. This next part is usually why your kind has trouble adjusting " he waited for her to sit down before continuing on. " so, tell me. Is there anything about me that seems strange to you? Anything.. peculiar, or dangerous? Predatory, even? " his slightly pointed ears were visible, poking out from beneath his hair. " and if so, do you have any idea why i'm the way I am?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Damien chuckle and he smile. “I know everything. It my job to know who is here and who comes in new. Now this next part I’m about to tell you you might want to sit. It will be a lot to take in and most of your kind doesn’t do well when they hear the words I’m about to tell. “ he said sofflg

Rose look at him and she sat down slowly. She look at him little scared. Tears fell down slowly “you have pointy ears and the way you look is scary and why do you look like your about to eat me?” She move back slowly after standing. “Your scaring me. Maybe I should leave this place. I shouldn’t of settled. “ she turn to go to leave.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Akira
    Knowing everything, and knowing who's new? What kind of job was that? Frowning she tightened her grip on her sketchbook. " how about I just go home and we pretend this conversation never happened? No offense, your really creeping me out " she stated, turning around and beginning to walk away. The guy was creepy, and strange, so naturally she wanted to get away. Yeesh, wasn't there anyone in this town who wasn't weird?

Akateko
    " while I can assure you I'm not really in the mood to hunt, your fear is the reason i'm tempted. " he frowned as she tried leaving, moving quickly to block the door, an annoyed expression on his face. " I tried to be nice and ease all the information on to you, but I guess your not going to cooperate, so listen up." He hissed, grabbing her wrist tightly. " you will not be leaving this town, understand? Everything you think you know about the world , forget it. You know nothing about this part of third world. Your human- here, your not on top. Your at the bottom of the food chain. Vampires rule here, and your just gonna have to get used to that. Have family? Forget about visiting. There's no leaving town if your human- not unless you're leaving under strict watch."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Damien chuckle and he went in front of her. “Listen three things you need to know. One Your never allowed to leave this town unless under stritct watch, second your a human in a vampire town we are in control not you so do as we say and third forget about your family and life outside this town you will never leave and never see them again or the world you knew of got it? And last so I guess four things you will see me a lot as I’m your guard persag” he stated being serious
    He let her go past him “go ahead and go home” he smjle

Rose whimper when he grab her wrist tight. Tears fell down and her eyes widen in fear. “What vampires? I can’t leave? So what in a prisoner” tears fell down mofe. She got her wrist free and she limp out the back door trying to run is panicking and tried to get far from him as fast she can.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast