Thread: Hello, looking for some more 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Hello, looking for some more 1x1

Hello, I am SecretShadows. I have been here a little while now but is still fairly new and still learning my way around this place... I do hope its okay if I place his form here again since I am looking for a few more partners but yeah lets get started.

Okay so I am up for nearly anything if its animals or humans or in between, modern or more historical but I do like an nice historical role play since they interest me but since most places I have role played enjoy doing more modern role plays I am also completely fine with that. When it comes to gender it doesn't matter since I can do both and can also have a few characters at a time, to me it matters what gender your comfortable playing as so yeah let me know there. I am the type who likes making my partner as happy as I can, since I am pretty chilled myself so I do tend to ask a lot of questions before we start just to make sure my partner is happy and comfortable and also gets their fair share of the deciding.

So for some things I do, I do enjoy romance but I also don't want it to be the main thing of the role play since they do tend to get boring after a while, I enjoy adding some random drama or action to keep it all nice and active. I also only do MxF pairings, this is because I haven't done any of the other before and I also don't think I can I deeply apologize for that. Okay as for ratings I am comfortable with both PG-13 and mature, I haven't actually done much mature role plays in my life since most sites I am on only goes with PG-13, so some areas I might not be at good in but I can still do them.

For how much I can write? Well I see myself as semi-lit and can write a good paragraph maybe two if I have enough to work with there has been times I have gone up to five, but I also like to do what my partner does here so if you like writing short so will I and if your more of a detailed writer I will try do the same however I do always try writing just a little more to give extra. I am pretty flexible in this area so yeah just let me know how much you want me to write. Oh I do at times make a few grammar mistakes here and there but they are really rare if I am not on my phone, since English isn't my first language and if I am on my phone it does auto correct some stuff which gets annoying but yeah, you can ask me any questions you want if you wish to know more or want to role play.

Like you can see I am open to nearly any topic but I can also come up with a few topics if that is what you would like, Pm me if you want to talk about a topic or want to find out more or anything of the sorts...

Thank you for your time!

Spoiler: Topics in mind! 
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 10-11-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Im always in for more RP with you :P
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

;D well do you have a topic in mind?

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Pirate kidnapped young woman?
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Okay we can talk more in PM about it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)