Thread: Rainguard - Side Story (OOC - M)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default Rainguard - Side Story (OOC - M)

Rainguard – Side Story

At first Magic rules the world. It caused massive shifts of power where nothing could survive. Torrential rain, large typhoons, lighting that destroyed mountains. Humanity was always on the brink of ruin. As the populace hoped and prayed for a change one day the sky’s cleared and a voice whispered softly through the sky. “We have come and rained Justice throughout the land. We will come and guide you. Let’s make a world that can prosper in.”

With those words the humans were shocked to find twelve people who appeared before them. Each one of them a living legend. The new God’s of this world.

Thousands of years have passed since that fateful day now no one even remembers the legends or how things were. The God’s are worshiped and everyone makes their peace with their lives and attempt to prosper. A thousand years is a long time to have unending peace and a turbulence of magic has started to show signs of change. It is small and very few have noticed but danger has begun to return to the world. Will a new set of Hero’s arise or will the old God’s not take kindly to “new” beacons of hope?

World information:
    There are twelve deities who live across the entire world usually two per continent but there are exceptions to this rule.

God's: Each God normally pics one and male and one female to be their chosen. They report directly to this God and gain the element associated with that God. They can be unchosen at any point the God feels they are not performing well enough. *Only special exceptions will be allowed to start as a chosen. You can become one though if that is what you desire.*God's or not omnipotent.

Countries:
    Spoiler: Country Decriptions 

Character’s:
    Now you can really play as anything you want to. Any questions about the world are of course welcome. Everyone in this world has access to a Minor, intermediate, or powerful type of magic. None of these magic’s may revolve around an element. Examples being: Reinforcement magic, Phasing magic, Float magic. Only those from Deqwenia can have Powerful levels of magic and generally they will start as what those would call a dedicated mage.

There are few different races to pick and if anyone has a cool thought of one I would be more than willing to add them. Races are more for flavor then advantages.

Spoiler: Races 

What I am looking from the players:
    Name:
    Profession: (What are your skills)
    Personality:
    Appearance:

Any questions are greatly appreciated. I know a lot more about this then I have laid out but I did not want to over stuff the first post. Also this is my first time so please help guide me if you see something glaringly wrong. I will be acting more so as a GM then a player. I also would like to ask the players if they want rolled outcomes or just to rp it.

Thank you!

Edited:

Gods:

Spoiler: God Descriptions 

Technology level:
    It's in that weird state where some places and people are really advanced and others still feel medieval. I really wanted this rp to be able to go whenever people wanted.
    Last edited by Kortaga; 10-11-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Has anything been reserved?
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

No one has spoken to me yet about it so no you are the first.

Any questions I can answer or help direct please let me know. I have a starting sort of mission or quest if people want something more linear or if they just want to do whatever I am open to that as well.

I typically was hoping that characters would at least have some kind of goal in mind, a reason to travel but once again that is not really necessary.

=====

Edited: Since another person asked me yes you are making a new character and then ones mentioned are lore / NPCs.
    Last edited by Kortaga; 10-13-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Congratulations! This roleplay has been featured as

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Thank you so much!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Alright while I still do not have either of the two peoples characters who said maybe interested I decided I am going to work on the IC thread so expect that soon!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Link to IC

Okay so here is the first post. Maybe that will give me people more a feel for the world.

If you guys need anything please let me know.

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Kiro is going to poke interest o-o I might join reading and what not. (We talked xD )
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote