Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain: The New Generation (OOC)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I'm flexible with whatever format you chose for your character sheets.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I am just waiting on @Allanon. Not sure if @ Life is planning on joining, so I guess that we are possibly waiting on them as well. The roleplay is still open for others to join though!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default This is What i got So far

Name: Pana Tundra
    Sex: Male
    Race: Tundra wolf
    Height: Human: 75” Wolf: 54”
    Weight: Human: 212lbs Wolf: 108lbs

Human

Wolf

History:
    Pana was always an outsider, his size making him easy to spot in the pack and his black fur making it extremely difficult to hide in the snow of the tundra. So he took to Jaguara to try and fit in in the city.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

My character is not completed either, but here is what I managed get finished.

Human form:

Wolf Form:

Name:

Kiara

Female

5 years as a wolf, but appears to be 18 years old when in her human form

Personality:

Kiara is a lot like her father. She greatly dislikes the humans for the mass hunting and killing of wolves. But she is very curious, and always wondered if it was all humans that hunted and killed wolves, or just humans that had a huge misunderstanding of wolves. She certainly inherited her father’s calm disposition and short temper. She is known to be very courageous, always willing to save and protect her friends when in danger. She tends to act on what her heart tells to do instead of what her heads tells her to do, which sometimes get her trouble.

Fantasy, mature, sci-fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name: Aurdan
    Skills:
    Appearance:

Biography: A wolf born amongst a native tribe, under the care of a renowned shaman. When their tribe was attacked and conquered by a neighboringtribe, Aurdan was seized and resold to an ambigious group of merchants tied to Noble forces. He would be delivered to an isolated laboratory
    in an undisclosed place, initiating his grooming as a biogenetic and psychologically conditioned subject. Amongst the wolves captured and experimented on here, Aurdan was of the most endurable. The trials involved the practice of alchemy, DNA splicing and lunar flowers.

Their objective was to create subservient wolves that could track lunar flowers and lunar flower entities. From the age of three to seven, he would live as a slave and servant to the whim of the lab's staff. He'd receive a militant-driven education, ordained by the Noble's underlings. The wolves were kept seperate, beyond what was sufficed by the trials' programs. Aurdan, however, would find fortune that none of his peers received: a human friend. This woman, Lani, was a stationed nurse among a limited force that would tend to the medical needs of the wolves, most injury culminating during experiments and deathmatches.

Aurdan's rebellious and resilient nature stirred at him at times to give the staff trouble, one such incident being his first treatment at Lani's hands. Known to be rough with non-submissive subjects, she struck at Aurdan for squirming as she aimed to dress his wounds. Aurdan feigned submittal, which led to Lani letting her guard down and his teeth wrapped around her throat, aligned perfectly to rip through her internal jugular. He'd release her after some seconds, seeming unwilling.

(TBC)
    Last edited by Life; 01-08-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

@Life your picture(s) are not showing up. Just wanted to let you know in case you decide to fix it.

Fantasy, mature, sci-fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyPhantom View Post
    @Life your picture(s) are not showing up. Just wanted to let you know in case you decide to fix it.
    Thanks, I think I've it working now. I'm still undecided on my wolf form but I'll wrap this whole template up tonight.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

The picture is working now. I need to finish up my character's information sheet as well, but I will probably do that tomorrow.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Well, I am currently thinking about creating an IC thread for this roleplay. We can later update our characters later if we come up with details for our character sheets. Is everyone else ready for and okay with it if I start the IC thread?

Fantasy, mature, sci-fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yeah, that's fine with me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast