Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain: The New Generation (OOC)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default Wolf's Rain: The New Generation (OOC)

Wolf's Rain: The New Generation

“They say that there is no such thing as paradise. No matter how far you walk, it is always the same road. It goes on and on. But, in spite of that, why I am so driven to find it? A voice calls to me. It says ‘search.’”
    -Kiba

The wolves searching for paradise found what they were looking for. At least sort of. The world was reborn after dying again, like it had countless times before. With the world reborn, the wolves have made a comeback. Our beloved characters, Kiba, Tsume, Toboe, Hige and Blue have moved on with their lives, and even started packs of their own. Though they have never met one another again in the flesh, they still felt as if they were missing something in their lives, not knowing that it was each other.

But, that was the previous generation. The time for a new generation of wolves to find paradise has come.

Kiba’s daughter, Kiara, is much like her father. Growing up in the pack where Kiba was the alpha male, Kiara heard her father telling stories about a place called paradise. Her father also mentioned something about hearing a voice calling to him, telling him to search for said place. He included something called “a flower maiden” in his stories.

One day, Kiara’s curiosity got the best of her, and she stuck out of the pack’s camp. She wanted to see for herself if her father’s legends were true. Going on such an adventure by herself was against her father’s wishes, but she wasn’t going to go alone. She was determined to find other wolves to go on this journey with. Little did she know, that the wolves that she encountered were the sons and daughters of her father’s former friends.

Need-

Tsume’s Son Or Daughter

Hige’s and Blue’s Son or Daughter

Toboe’s Son or Daughter

Other Wolves

Rules-

Respect the GM and co-GMs

No fighting out of character

No killing other people’s characters without their permission

No overpowering or godmodding

Please don’t all play daughters of the main characters or play female. We need some males too.

This roleplay with have content such as blood, violence, gore and swearing. As well as other adult content, which I ask to be taken to PM as I don’t want anyone to get in trouble

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, DannyPhantom!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

bump

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

*sigh.* No fucking interest as usual. It was stupid to think that this would actually get off the ground.

Sci-Fi, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

it looks interesting. Any chance it aint dead?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

@Allanon This roleplay is still looking for roleplayers, so you can join if you wish. It is not dead yet, and I would like to keep it that way.
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 12-24-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Fantasy, mature, sci-fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yeah, this does look cool. Glad to hear you haven't given it up.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Nope, I haven't. It might have seemed that way since I was banned for a month, but now I am back.

Sci-Fi, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyPhantom View Post
    Nope, I haven't. It might have seemed that way since I was banned for a month, but now I am back.
    Awesome. I will start working on a CS right away. btw is there a specific format your looking for for OC's
    Last edited by Allanon; 12-21-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast