Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC REBOOT] Calling All Creepsters! [PG-13]

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Spoiler: Emily Walker 
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Nicely done Heson! Can't wait to see how Emily handles my starting IC post! *ACCEPTS*

Speaking of which, the IC thread is ready to go!
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92382
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*trips and drops this here* whoops oh my gosh.

Spoiler: Corpse eater !! 

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Very interesting Kowai! Yuu is definitely accepted.

In fact, it just so happens that my own character (Diana Pendle in the OP) is also technically a member of the Legions but has since become disillusioned with them, which fits quite nicely with Yuu’s lack of any real loyalty to the Legions and could make for some interesting interactions between them.

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

YO

YUU IS ONE COOL DUDE. KINDA DOWN HES ON THE OTHER TEAM CAUSE LORDY IS HE A COOL DUDE.

CAN WE PLS HAVE A ROMEO AND JULIET-ESQUE BROMANCE??

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Celeste! I can't wait to see how Yuu and Celeste interact. I can see him being more interested in her than in the rest of the Legions, 'cause he's not really a "radical" like the Legions are. He's never really been a revolutionary, let's be real. He's just here to have a good time.

N hey Bee, thank you!! I love Yuu, Yuu is my boy! Yuu might be on the other team but he ain't loyal wink wink. No reason he can't become disillusioned/bored by Legions like Diana and chill with the Creepsters at some point... Or even play a little for both sides (#TBT to when Yuu was a samurai) Just depends on how stuff goes down and who keeps him entertained the longest. And, not gonna lie, a bromance between the two chillest boys would be like... rad.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I am planning to cause a bit of commontion. See who i can draw out. Looking forward to seeing who pops up.

*Begins to hum in the dark of the night...*
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

YASSS THATS THE STUFF I LIVE FOR UGH

hot diggety this one's gonna be good. i can feel it in my little bee bones

also btw Celeste, just for some clarification is this some random city?? or is it an actual place somewhere? ;0
    Also like, are our chars automatically already in the Creepsters n other factions and fully aware of this (I mean the legion people are for sure), or like, are they gonna join up in the IC if you get me? ;0

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I didn’t have any particular city in mind, and there are plenty of possible cities and locations with “spooky” enough histories to be a good fit (Salem, New Orleans, etc.). But come to think of it, that’s something we will most likely need to decide for purposes of location, travel, local climates, and anything else that might be relevant in a future post. Does anyone have any particular city you would like to suggest, or should we just make up a city in a certain general area? Or we could have the RP take place globally or within a general region instead of confining it to one city.

As for the Creepsters, I imagine they’ll come together as a group in the IC thread at some point, but they’re not an official group yet, and whether or not they know about the Legions may vary depending on how much they knew about the Legions’ plans beforehand. Diana, for instance, is still technically a member of the Legions of the Night and thus knows more about them than most, but she will ultimately join the Creepsters as the latter is being formed.
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 10-26-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cliche but... New Jersey/New York? The picture on the OP got me thinking Gotham. :>
    Last edited by kowai; 10-26-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast