Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 85657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion

June MotM 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    It’s always an odd sensation when the new canon directly impacts your own little corner of the universe. I remember feeling amused and a little bit attacked when the fourth (?) edition Space Marine codex mentioned the Ultramarines as engaging Eldar around the something rift, with an arrow pointed to pretty much exactly where I imagined my craftworld to be by around M41.

Note that the Adrantis campaign is set in the early 600s of M41, whereas I don’t think the Great Rift happens until the late 900s, but then again time is a screwy thing in the 40K universe.
    Oh jeez. That’s scary and funny. I was afraid the whole “setting the Gulf” on fire might burn a part of my homebrew, as well as the Great Rift just consuming everything.

Yeah, I remember the timeline. I kinda went on a tangent about describing how my characters came to be on the other side of the Imperium. That was disconnected from the Great Rift opening.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Any ETA on Imperial Ground or Void updates? I'm keen to write some more.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarms48 View Post
    Any ETA on Imperial Ground or Void updates? I'm keen to write some more.
    Work has been a new extreme of out of control as of late, so that's been tanking my writing time.

I'm working on auto-da-fe as I can stand to do it, which admittedly is rarely, and have been working with Dakka on some of the Kally and Crenshaw related scenes. I can see what I can do about Void, but I don't see why it couldn't be advanced as Retaliator will be lagging behind the action due to her ramming attack - so no point to hold up Pillar or Claw.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSerf View Post
    Work has been a new extreme of out of control as of late, so that's been tanking my writing time.

I'm working on auto-da-fe as I can stand to do it, which admittedly is rarely, and have been working with Dakka on some of the Kally and Crenshaw related scenes. I can see what I can do about Void, but I don't see why it couldn't be advanced as Retaliator will be lagging behind the action due to her ramming attack - so no point to hold up Pillar or Claw.
    Coolies. No rush, buddie.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarms48 View Post
    Coolies. No rush, buddie.
    If you have anything you'd like to do in the present interlude, Cadians or Sarusians, which involves the Legion, feel free to send it - honestly, I'd like to do anything with the loyalist Adranteans which, you know, isn't fucking terrorism.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

There’s an open invitation in the last interlude to plan your deployments for the next mission, if that works?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

I'm slowly working on my stuff for the Ground War and need to send off something to the ever-busy Paint. And I should start on my patriot void contribution. I can also stand to start the certainly not doomed flight of Tiamat's Claw
    Hit me up on discord: Mags#3126
    I'm just easier to get a hold of there. Just lemme know who you are

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    There’s an open invitation in the last interlude to plan your deployments for the next mission, if that works?
    That’ll work, as going forward I anticipate the Legion’s POV will concentrate almost exclusively on Grace and the advisors due to discussed plots with AD and Jarms. I definitely want to finish out some of those co-post scenes we’ve discussed or started, since without them…well, then there’s trouble ahead, as I don’t intend to invest much beyond what’s strictly plot necessary into the company level POV.

On that note, I’ll be changing companies entirely for the campaigns ahead. In thinking about it, with almost everyone named or described slated to defect, be executed or killed in action because of the auto-da-fe…there’s not really much of a point trying to salvage 5th company. I figure it’ll be disbanded, and the survivors will be used to replenish the Legion’s other companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrum Daemon View Post
    I'm slowly working on my stuff for the Ground War and need to send off something to the ever-busy Paint. And I should start on my patriot void contribution. I can also stand to start the certainly not doomed flight of Tiamat's Claw
    Aye, I’m working on the measuring contest side of things as well – and since I’ve (finally!) been able to get a bit of traction with Mari, in working on her scenes adjacent to Kally and Crenshaw’s development, I’ll see what I can do about the scenes with Arcade and I Can’t Believe It’s Not-Viz.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Some tech adept was having fun when he snuck a titan named Amor Vincit Omnia into the simulation.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

ok, I want a little more info on how combat is supposed to work.
    Do we just control our own characters? or do we control the whole regiment?
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 85657585960 ... LastLast