Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 186667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion

The Last Remembrancer
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I'm kind of in the opposite position, because my schedule has opened up and I have lots of time currently. This, I have been reliably informed, is what you should expect when you derail a 17 ton freight wagon in the yard. Thankfully it was low speed and no serious damage was done to property or people, but its standard to keep you away from trains for a week after that.

So if people want to send me outlines, I can drop the hammer and crank out text for people to work with.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I wish it was policy at my work to give people time away after a disaster. My colleague is currently managing a project so badly (I am currently acting as his second at meetings because he’s managed to piss off the client to the point that they don’t want him in calls) that all associated team members have had their holidays suspended apart from the mandatory days between xmas and new year to meet the deadline, and the rest of the senior team (myself included) are also losing their holidays as a solidarity gesture. Combine that with me routinely working 10 hour days instead of my contracted 7.5, and my writing productivity is not going to improve for at least another week. Sorry, everyone :(

Sorry to hear you got covid, Paint - wishing you a swift recovery.
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 12-18-2022 at 10:00 PM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Last Remembrancer
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Oh wow, yeah that is no fun. Thankfully my new job basically means working with up to two other people at most at once, and we are all at the same level of 'get it done and piss off home'.

At least you didn't have to pee into a cup!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

We’re all proof this is truly the most wonderful time of this most wonderful year.

I’m definitely much better as opposed to roughly a week ago – which at its worst, right as it was coming on, was the fever spiking (at work with nobody to take over, naturally) to the point I could notice in real time the cognitive impairment. I’ll take congestion and coughing over mental meltdown every time.

My apologies for the inadvertent salting of the wounds Az, but I’ll also have most of this week off as well due to the bureaucratic delays in getting my isolation time processed (which, good timing me, since the company’s sunsetting bonus COVID PTO in the new year and they recently paid out our banked PTO) so I’ll have the next few days more or less clear, and Throne knows there’s enough scenes I’m due for.

Would you care to see if we can’t have The Honeymoon finished, Dakka?

The Last Remembrancer
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Ah, excellent idea! I did have a crack at some sections of it, I'll dig up what I have, look it over, and ping it across to you.

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

I've finally reached my winter break from work so I can retain enough positive energy to FINALLY get out the stuff I owe (and decide if I need to drop any of my submitted groups)
    Hit me up on discord: Mags#3126
    I'm just easier to get a hold of there. Just lemme know who you are

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi team! Current status is, I think...

Imperial Guard: me to write the beginning of Tranch (campaign 3) for Dakka's titans; campaign 2 for the Guard on hold due to no active players (although it is being progressed via Home Front)

Imperial Navy: Tranch (campaign 3) on request

Inquisition: Paint to go for Crenshaw (and Jarms for Glabrio, if he's still around) on Tranch

Patriot Army: waiting for Atrum or Highland to go for Marioch (campaign 3) before I update

Patriot Navy: Tranch (campaign 3) on request

Patriot Agents: Paint to go for Stan, although this story is also being progressed via Home Front; for Alyss and Sarna, let me know if it's me to move them towards Tarpeian and co or if you are cooking up something

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

PM received, Paint! I’m hoping to begin responding this weekend, and also do some work on the Sirenia intro for Dak.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Aye, definitely hoping to have the remainder of the scene / response to the PM about Coseflame off before the weekend.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Coseflame scenes undergoing final review, so if you were wondering what happened to Sapphira, you’re about to find out!

Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 186667686970 ... LastLast