Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Once Cursed, Twice Damned {Lyra & Midori-Hime}}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, adventure, tragicomedy, steampunk;
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He raised his glass, too, though his hands were shaking slightly. He smiled back, bobbing his head sideways. "To doing it again," he added and took a large and hurried swallow, his throat set ablaze and thrown into a fit of coughing. His sharp hiss glided into a raspy chuckle when it ceased shortly. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in a slow puff of air. The booze was really starting to affect him, his flushed cheeks bore witness. Usually, he lasted longer. He was glad, though, that Theo didn't seem to be picking up on any of his... oddities.

"Say, I always wanted to know," he began, drawling out his vowels. "Do you guys have flea problems? And is it true that, like, you always get a boner after a shift or what?" It took his brain a moment to realize where his mouth was going, but there was hardly anything it could do. It did sound like something he would ask, being inappropriately shameless most of the time, but the more he tried to stray from the topic of sex and fucking, the more he seemed to dwell on it. He struggled to just make it seem like a harmless tease. Damn the booze.

He took another sip, forcing himself not to look at Theo's crotch to check whether it was true or not. What was he thinking, really? There was no way he would ever hook up with him, no way that he would ever press closer... inches away from his face, feel his heavy, warm breath on his skin, no way that he would ever lift up his shirt and let his hand slither smoothly down his chest and fall on his belt buckle, no way that he would ever let his fingers slip in through his pants and grab hold of-- Shit, he cursed inwardly. Noticing that his glass was already empty, he tried to pour another one, but the bottle was empty too. So he gestured for another one.

Member of the Month!
    Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He smirked a little and then took a gulp, blinking once Mathian fell into a coughing fit. He made sure the warlock wasn't actually choking before letting out an amused chuckle and giving him a slightly rough slap on the back. He guessed by the flush of his cheeks and the glassy look of his eyes that Mathian was getting pretty sloshed already.

Theo couldn't help but grin wider as the warlock started to slur his words, listening carefully. "W-what?" He said with a hearty laugh, finding Mathian's questions highly amusing. "Where the hell did you hear that? No we don't get fleas," He said shaking his head. "And no, we don't like... have an instant boner after we change. But God damn, if it doesn't make you randy though..." Theo suddenly looked away then, taking a drink and swallowing hard. Despite what he said, just thinking about that and the thoughts from earlier, he couldn't deny that his pants were feeling a little tighter.

That had to be it, right? Where all these weird thoughts were coming from? Normally he was always on his own, but Mathian just so happened to be around him more often now. It wasn't like he was actually attracted to the warlock... Even if he was quite intriguing and perhaps even kind of beautiful to look at. Theo looked ahead again, gnawing on his lip slowly until he noticed Mathian reaching for another drink, though there was none left in the bottle. He was highly amused, watching Mathian wave for another. "Don't you think you should maybe take it easy?" He teased, propping his head up with his hand. Not that he wasn't feeling tipsy himself, but werewolves typically had a higher tolerance for alcohol than most people.

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Randy, how randy, he thought to ask or perhaps even glance at his crotch as covertly as he could but he reckoned if he were to do so, the bulge in his jeans would grow uncontrollably. He was about to run his mouth again, but managed to smother the first word or two and chuckle instead, grabbing the neck of the other bottle of bourbon the waiter had so kindly given them. "Wouldn't you like to know. You're not the only werewolf I happen to know," he answered cryptically, disinclined to stop drinking.

He feigned a soft scoff when Theo dared to tease him, as though his feelings were hurt. He leaned in, inching close and staring him down with a tempting smirk, and when he was close enough, their breaths colliding, he whispered, "Scared I'm gonna outdrink you?" There was no way that could happen, he knew, but it was... exciting and his excitement grew as he stared deeper and deeper in the wolf's mesmerizing eyes. His face mellowed and his lower lip went limp. His heart thumped at a quickened pace and he stood there silent, struggling to prevent himself from pulling the wolf into a long, fervent kiss. He stifled a moan and pulled back sharply, keen on muffling out the voice in his head that was goading him to do it. To fuck him.

He said not a word and instead reached out for Theo's glass but instead of pouring more alcohol in it, he swayed a finger around its smooth edge and slowly the drink inside began to swirl on its own, changing color from a deep reddish-brown to ocean blue. "Have you ever drunk with a witch?" He asked, picking up the glass and handing it to Theo. "There's a game we like to play..." He spoke in a low tone of voice, which was both soft and somehow... intensely sensuous. He gave his lip a nibble and continued, "We mix in certain emotions... the feeling you get, for example," he paused and glanced at the glass and then back at the wolf, his eyes glistening, "when you're falling from a great height, helpless but just when you're about to die, the drink pulls you away," He explained, breathing in shallow breaths, "Try it. I dare you," his lips finally pulled into a devilish smirk.

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Theo's jaw clenched a little as Mathian inched closer and closer until his lips were just a breath away, never looking away from those cool, ashen eyes that made him shiver. He drank in the scent of whiskey from his lips and then slowly his own lips pulled up into an challenging smirk. "Please~, I could drink you under the table any day of the week." His voice was low, almost whispered. For just a quick moment, Theo's gaze dropped to Mathian's parted, glistening lips. There was a strange sort of tension between them that Theo wondered if he was just imagining. Maybe he was more drunk than he realized. But thankfully Mathian was drawing back, giving Theo a moment to clear his head.

He was about to take another drink when Mathian suddenly snatched his glass. Though he didn't protest and only looked to the warlock with a questioning gaze. He was about to scoff at the question, --Of course he'd never drank with a witch before-- but he was much too captivated by Mathian's magic. There was something so intimate about the way Mathian traced his finger along the rim of his glass, where his lips had touched it... Theo was both wary and intrigued by the blue liquid now swirling in his glass, listening closely as Mathian explained. His excitement only grew and his warm honey eyes danced in the dim lighting as they met Mathian's gaze once more. He started to feel a bit breathless himself, licking his lips as his eyes shifted back down to the mysterious liquid infront of him, taking the glass in his hand. What sort of emotion did Mathian intend to share with him, he wondered. Well... There was only one way to find out.

Without another thought, Theo tipped his head back and began to drink. The cool glass turned into lips against his, though with every gulp of the drink, he felt as though he was inhaling the liquid fire instead of swallowing it. He managed to keep drinking, even as it filled his lungs, burning them, making it impossible to breath. Theo's free hand curled against the bar, until finally it flew to his neck, holding his throat as though he was choking. Darkness was starting to close in, his limbs feeling heavy and tired, slowly lulling him to sleep in the cold depths. But just before the darkness took him, he felt himself being dragged to the surface, to the light.

Theo's eyes snapped open and he all but slammed the empty glass down on the counter, taking ragged breaths of air. His body have a shudder, the warmth of the alcohol returning to him, and he looked at Mathian with wide eyes. "J-Jesus Christ..." It had all felt so real...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mathian gazed at Theo intently as the wolf swallowed the concoction unwaveringly. That so could have been poison, Mathian snorted, a bit giddy but never looked away. He watched as the emotion he'd conjured slowly overcame him, seizing control of his senses, pulling him in deeper and deeper into a state of utter surrender. Theo began to choke, his free hand coiling around his neck pulling at an invisible string that was stealing his breaths. Mathian wanted to reach out and touch him, his hand moved involuntarily towards Theo but it halted in mid-air and recoiled. He found himself scarcely breathing, the sound of his rapid heartbeat echoing in his ears, waiting for Theo to snap back.

He flinched slightly when the wolf's empty glass thudded against the wooden counter top and shivered when he met Theo's attractively asserting, amber-hued, wide-shot eyes. He swallowed a sharp breath and stood quiet. He could tease him or blurt out a one-liner, but he simply smiled a small smile, and whispered, "Strong, isn't it?" He slid his own glass over to Theo, twirling his finger over the edge as the liquid inside began to swirl, not yet changing color. "You know, this kind of magic is forbidden," his eyes twinkled ardently as he imagined all the ways in which it could backfire, but it didn't matter to him. It was just the kind of thrill he sought.

"It's my turn, touch the glass," he said in his usual commanding tone of voice, adding, "Think about the feeling you want me to experience while doing so." He instructed him, raring to see what it would be. Whenever he played this game, his drinking partner would, somehow, always think of the most gruesome of situations, definitely on purpose. He'd felt all sorts of vermin crawl underneath his skin, poking in through his mouth and nose, gnawing at his insides. He'd even felt the helplessness of being buried alive. He liked neither of them, but he knew that swallowing the last drop of the potion would save him.

"Do you worst," he gave a fleeting smile.

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Y-yeah... Fuck." He said in a breathless whisper, still trying to catch his breath. But knowing that it wasn't real, that he hadn't actually been in danger despite how real it had felt, Theo actually found it pretty thrilling. He looked down to Mathian's glass as it was pushed towards him, watching the hypnotic movement of Mathian's finger along the rim once again. Theo suddenly lifted his eyes to meet Mathian's flickering gaze, his lips drawing up into a sly smile. "Is it?" He asked, sounding a little surprised but also excited. "I think... I can see why this game might be somewhat addicting," Theo mused. "And dangerous."

Where Mathian's commanding tone usually irritated the shit out of him, Theo found himself obeying in earnest, taking the glass in his hand and staring down into the swirling liquid. His eyes grew distant as he focused on an experience that was rather close to home.

He thought of a dense pine forest that stretched out in every direction, with only the faint glow from the full moon to light the way. Suddenly a long, lone howl cut through the silence... The sound of a predator that had found it's prey. The beast would creep closer and closer, it's fierce snarls growing louder, though it seemed impossible to tell which direction it was coming from. Until finally the primal glow of it's eyes pierced the darkness. There was only one option left... Run. However, it would be in vain. Though it's footfalls were nearly silent on the forest floor, there was the oppressive sense that it was ever gaining. And then finally a pause as the beast makes it's lunge...

Theo's eyes suddenly came back into focus on the drink in his hand, the golden-brown liquor having turned into a deep, dark green, almost black potion. He seemed to take a moment to regain his composure before finally returning his attention to Mathian, pushing the glass over to him slowly. "Your turn..." He repeated Mathian's words with a slow, almost wary grin.
    Last edited by Midori-Hime; 06-10-2019 at 04:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was difficult for Mathian to imagine what Theo was cooking up for him, what sort of twisted motion he would throw him in, what sort of ghastly creature he would create, or how intense the situation would be. Alas, he was prepared for it all, itching to find out. He watched him think deeply, entraced by the swirling of the liquid in the glass as it slowly began to change color into a bottle green, which under the dim lights could be mistaken for pitch black. The potion was ready.

He licked his cherry-tinted lips, taking in a deep breath, and wrapping his slim fingers around the glass. He caught a glimpse of Theo's grin and smiled back, bringing the glass to his mouth, whispering in a cheery tone of voice, "Be right back." His warm lips shivered in contact with the glass as he slowly tilted his head back and began to drain the glass. He took his time to make the mysterious sensation last longer. Darkness fell over his eyes instantly, there were no sounds, not even his own, just a sharp pine scent that attacked his nostrils. He could scarcely make out anything in the dark, just the faint glow of the moon behind an overcast sky. He breathed heavily and deeply in between sips, on the edge of his seat. Inwardly, there was just a swirl of haze and confusion, as an eerie howl suddenly filled his ears, tearing him asunder. He jerked in his seat, his breathing and drinking more rapid and haste.

His body told him to run, to hide, but he was too stiff and frightened to move. The beast was everywhere, its presence foreboding, inching close, ready to tear into him. Run, run, run, run, he repeated the word like a mantra, trying to startle himself into motion, but with each step he took in all directions, he found himself wearier, as if his strength was being sapped. The feeling of helplessness was overwhelming. He could not use his magic to defend himself, he couldn't even think clearly. It was all but a mindless haze, and then, out of the darkness, came a dreadful pair of bloodthirsty eyes, and a set of unmatched, giant teeth and in a single leap the beast ended it all.

Mathian gulped down the last drop and shook himself back to reality, shivering and frowning, trying to catch his breath as his hand fell limp on the counter and the empty glass rolled away. He blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes, his heart hammering in his chest. He was starting to see double, too. He ruffled his hair, let out a moaning sigh, and smirked a sour smirk, looking at Theo. "The fuck, was that supposed to be you?" He chuckled a bit, shaking his head. Thinking that perhaps it was him made the after effect even stronger, he shook with excitement, raking his nails across the surface of his neck before it fell into his lap. He fell silent for a second as he composed himself and asked in a soft tone of voice, furrowing his brows together slightly, "Was it...?" The feeling was far too intense to be made up, he reckoned. The only mystery left was whether Theo was the hunted or the hunter?

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Theo watched intently as Mathian brought the glass to his lips, barely able to breath in anticipation. Unknowingly, his fingers had curled into fists as he studied Mathian's reactions to the experience he'd conjured up. His eyes followed the way Mathian's throat moved as he slowly swallowed down the dark potion, swallowing hard himself. His breath caught as the warlock jolted suddenly and he brought his lip between his teeth, gnawing on it slowly. Theo could hear his heartbeat speeding up, his breaths coming faster now and he felt his own heart start to race in response.

And then all of a sudden, Mathian was drinking in the last drop, awakening from the illusion. Theo's hand quickly caught the glass before it rolled off the countertop, but his eyes were immediately locked on the warlock again, watching him come out of it slowly, in much the same way he had. It seemed Theo didn't intend to answer Mathian's question and only gave him a playfully wicked smirk in response, though there was a darkness hidden deep in his amber eyes.

At the next question, however, Theo turned his eyes away and began to pour another glass of whiskey. He seemed to know exactly what Mathian was asking even though he hadn't finished his thought. "Not quite... Not exactly like that," was all he said after a long pause. He slowly pushed the glass over to Mathian again, meeting his eyes once again as his own shined eagerly in the dim light. "Ready for another round?" He asked, raising his brow with an almost challenging grin, and then suddenly leaned in to Mathian. "Hit me with your best shot..." His voice suddenly dropped down to a low, rough whisper. Now that he knew what it was like, Theo had prepared himself for 'scary'; It hadn't actually occurred to him that there could be other emotions at play.
    Last edited by Midori-Hime; 06-11-2019 at 03:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The wolf said not a word, but his wicked smirk spoke plenty. Mathian smirked back, narrowing his eyes, pretending that he wasn't too eager to know. It was strange, though. Thinking that Theo may have been the one hunting him was such a turn on. He leaned in too, giving him a long, fixated look, finding that grin rather tempting. He shivered at the sound of Theo's low, rough voice, letting out a low grumble. He pulled away, though, before his mind would convince him of anything foolish, and tilting his head to the side, he said, "Alright," he pulled the glass towards him, leaning against the counter. His finger began to move slowly around the edge of the glass, touching it as if he were caressing a lover, thinking deeply about what he wanted Theo to experience next.

He could always go with terrifying and in reality quite deadly, but he also wanted to mess with him a little. A devious smirk began to grow on his lips the more he fleshed out the sensation. The liquid began to swirl and it did it so rapidly, unlike before. Mathian closed his eyes, heaving a deep breath and sucking on his lower lip. He imagined a steaming hot room, the walls dyed blood-red, the air intoxicating and heavy with the stench of arousal. The sound of moaning began to echo, deep and heavy, slowly intensifying, louder and louder, turning to snarling and grumbling as another sound came through. The cracking of the whip, once, twice, tenfold... in the middle of the room, hanging from suspended cuffs, was a man stripped down, bearing the sharp, stringing, thrilling pain a leather whip was inflicting on his skin. He would look up, in-between shivers and hoarse grumbles, and see a stunning, red-headed, angry woman, dressed in a leather suit and wearing high-heeled leather boots. She was handling the whip without rest, making sure to strike every inch of his body as he kept squirming and moaning, his cock fully erect and throbbing, ready to blow... any minute now as the pain and the pleasure swirled inside of him, numbing out his thoughts and throwing him into a craze. But just as he was about to climax, the sensation disappeared.

Mathian opened his eyes slowly, his mouth dry, his stomach aflutter, and his jeans too tight. He downcast his eyes and saw the drink had changed color to a crimson red. He pushed it towards Theo without looking at him, licking his lips and whispering in a teasing tone of voice, "Let's see how you handle this."

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Theo's eyes finally shifted away from Mathian's to watch his finger circling the glass once again, shivering at how it suddenly seemed so much more sensual than before. He seemed hypnotized by the movement, watching curiously as the liquid darkened to a deep, almost blood red, swirling around in agitation it seemed. He wondered what the color represented. Perhaps it was meant to be bloody, though Theo thought himself ready for whatever Mathian tossed his way. He glanced to Mathian when he finally opened his eyes again, pushing the crimson glass his way.

Theo felt a shiver go down his spine as he took the glass in his hand, but he smirked slowly before tipping his head back to swallow the curious concoction. The heat was the first thing to hit him. It was sweltering and the air was thick with the scent of sex. His long hair felt damp, clinging to the skin of his neck and temples. Suddenly he realized he couldn't move, his hands cuffed above his head and his feet weren't touching the floor. He could only wonder where he was for a brief moment before he heard something cut through the air with a low whistle, and then a sharp pain cut through his back. Theo cried out with a low, heated growl, surprising himself with how pleasured it sounded. He couldn't say he'd ever considered this sort of kink before, but now that he was in it...

Once he was given a moment to breath between the lashes, he glanced up at the gorgeous red-head standing in front of him. She seemed annoyed with him, though a moment later there was a wicked flicker in her eyes and she was bringing the whip down on his bare skin again. His cries soon morphed into hot groans, the pleasure and pain coming together in a delicious combination that had Theo chugging his drink to reach the end that much quicker. Though just when he thought he'd find his release, the last drop pulled it from him and he let out a low growl on frustration. If he hadn't been hard before, he sure as shit was now.

He let out a breathless chuckle as he set down the glass, taking a few deep breaths to try to bring himself back down. Though even worse than the ache between his legs was the fact that Mathian had set him up and probably got a kick out of watching him squirm. With a warm blush on his cheeks, Theo narrowed his eyes at the warlock. "You fuckin' asshole..." He whispered, with a dark grin. "I'll get you back for that..."

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast